Questions and answers about gay marri...

Questions and answers about gay marriage, adoption

There are 2 comments on the Ledger-Enquirer.com story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Questions and answers about gay marriage, adoption. In it, Ledger-Enquirer.com reports that:

France's government is introducing a bill this week that would let homosexual couples marry and adopt children. Such a law would make France the 12th country to legalize gay marriage, and the biggest country - both in population and economy - to do so.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger-Enquirer.com.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#2 Nov 5, 2012
French Lipstick wrote:
I always wondered why the French sucked!
Apparently they didn't learn anything from the Black Death a few hundred years ago either.
Filthy pigs!
You know what's wonderful? You know who they are, and they have never heard of you - nor will they ever.

Check your genealogy - you most probably have continental European genes yourself.

Your short-sighted bigotry is an embarrassment to all.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Pity you commented. Otherwise his BS would have fallen into the abyss of forgetfulness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francois Hollande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News France in uproar over safe sex posters depictin... Nov 27 Frank 5
News Ukraine says 'no' to Russia on pro-EU revolt an... Nov 22 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said the TT... Sep '16 Captain Yesterday 48
News Sarkozy calls for France-wide burkini ban Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 2
News The Latest: Quake-hit Italian city famed for sp... Aug '16 at least 38 dead 1
News Russia, Germany, France raise alarm over fighti... Aug '16 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News America's chemical-soaked, hormone-filled meats... Aug '16 Serratus Anterior 1
More from around the web