France honors Jews placed in WWII int...

France honors Jews placed in WWII internment camp

There are 5 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Sep 21, 2012, titled France honors Jews placed in WWII internment camp. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

France has inaugurated a memorial to tens of thousands of Jews forced into a World War II internment camp during World War II that was set up with cooperation from the Nazi collaborationist Vichy government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 23, 2012
The nationalist-racist-nazist organizations need to banned immediately in all eu.
rio

Bromley, UK

#2 Oct 2, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
The nationalist-racist-nazist organizations need to banned immediately in all eu.
Yes, I agree: the European Union should be disbanded!
rio

Bromley, UK

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Alexanddre wrote:
<quoted text>
(e.g. the French race
Never heard about the "French race".
Can you expand on that?
rio

Bromley, UK

#5 Oct 2, 2012
expend, NOT expand...
ocxz

Mayotte

#6 Oct 5, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard about the "French race".
Can you expand on that?
24 Heures du Mans
Tour de France

I've done my research...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francois Hollande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News French Jews come out for and against gay marriage (Feb '13) Jun 19 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 15
News Sweden phases out fossil fuels in attempt to ru... May 25 Solarman 1
News France's Hollande Calls Emergency Meeting After... Mar '16 job seeker 1
News Europe racks of billions in deals with Iran now... Jan '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Paris Climate Summit: Draft pact aims at 'well ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News ISIS's Arrogance Will Accelerate Its Demise (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Obama to world: climate summit is a 'powerful r... (Nov '15) Dec '15 inbred Genius 21
More from around the web