France delays debate on gay marriage

France delays debate on gay marriage

There are 19 comments on the The State story from Oct 19, 2012, titled France delays debate on gay marriage. In it, The State reports that:

France is delaying debate on a draft law authorizing gay marriage, as the government grapples with increasingly vocal opposition to the idea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

Jr Esq

El Segundo, CA

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Heterosexuality may be coming back into vogue. Perhaps the straights are now rejecting the guilt trip tactic that homosexuals are employing.
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
Heterosexuality may be coming back into vogue. Perhaps the straights are now rejecting the guilt trip tactic that homosexuals are employing.
doubtful......awe poor you....looks like gays.lesbians will be marrying again in California - poor u LOL
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Dwayne wrote:
Even the pansy ass French oppose gay marriage!
ROFLMAO!
wrong - notice - again its the religious Bullcrap....creeps up...the imaginary sky gawd
Jr Esq

El Segundo, CA

#5 Oct 19, 2012
disgusted american wrote:
<quoted text>doubtful......awe poor you....looks like gays.lesbians will be marrying again in California - poor u LOL
Queer logic dictates that one would discuss California on a thread about France.
Jr Esq

El Segundo, CA

#6 Oct 19, 2012
disgusted american wrote:
<quoted text>wrong - notice - again its the religious Bullcrap....creeps up...the imaginary sky gawd
That "imaginary sky gawd" is the one who placed the 3.4% cap on homosexual population.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#7 Oct 19, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
That "imaginary sky gawd" is the one who placed the 3.4% cap on homosexual population.
And still He made us as we are. You're mind is too small to understand why. But here we are.

Deal with it.
Jr Esq

El Segundo, CA

#8 Oct 19, 2012
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And still He made us as we are. You're mind is too small to understand why. But here we are.
Deal with it.
Why would God make gays and then put a cap on them?
Gays are caused by Satan's intervention in the gestation process. But your mind has been altered to cloak that. That's why the homosexual mind is intractable. Deal with it.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 19, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
Hard to say who are worse for Europe the Muslims or the liberal left.
John E

Detroit, MI

#10 Oct 19, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would God make gays and then put a cap on them?
Gays are caused by Satan's intervention in the gestation process. But your mind has been altered to cloak that. That's why the homosexual mind is intractable. Deal with it.
Troll troll troll troll troll
go play outside
John E

Detroit, MI

#11 Oct 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll troll troll troll troll
go play outside
Jr Esq

El Segundo, CA

#12 Oct 19, 2012
Man was not meant to have carnival knowledge of another man.

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#13 Oct 19, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
I love carnivals! So if my husband tells me he loves the Merry-Go-Round at the carnival, that I was not meant to know that? Don't know how or why that should concern you. I'm not concerned that you're married to your own sister.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#14 Oct 19, 2012
DragonHung wrote:
<quoted text>
I love carnivals! So if my husband tells me he loves the Merry-Go-Round at the carnival, that I was not meant to know that? Don't know how or why that should concern you. I'm not concerned that you're married to your own sister.
Me too!! Carnivals, exhibitions, fairs, parades, picnics, Elks Club dinners...

Aren't the ignorant amusing, yet tiresome?

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#15 Oct 19, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
Life is a cabaret, Liza. Just because your personal relationships are miserable doesn't mean mine need be.
ITK

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Oct 20, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
I don't think the queers should be trying to have carnival knowledge with kids anymore, even in queer-infested France or California.
ITK

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Oct 20, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Muslims can make France or California queer-rein.
Homosexuals would be more than happy to be exterminated by their betters, the dirty Muslims.
John e

Geneseo, NY

#19 Oct 20, 2012
ITK wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think the queers should be trying to have carnival knowledge with kids anymore, even in queer-infested France or California.
Web users turn on trolls in what may be a new Internet age

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/19/web-use...

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#20 Oct 20, 2012
Let's face it, there just isn't a rational argument against gay marriage.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#21 Oct 20, 2012
ITK wrote:
<quoted text>Only Muslims can make France or California queer-rein.
Homosexuals would be more than happy to be exterminated by their betters, the dirty Muslims.
Your homophobia is caused by your inability to deal with your own same sex attractions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francois Hollande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scary rhetoric emerges from secularist/Islam/Ch... Jun 22 The_Prophet_Lied 37
News French bill seeks to boost renewable energy, cu... May '15 Solarman 1
News French president revives political duo with his ex May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Hollande becomes first French president to visi... May '15 Communist Sympath... 1
News Commentary: A new momentum for the EU-Cuba rela... May '15 lawrence woof 1
News Anti-Semitism in Europe: Will it cause Jews to ... Apr '15 Republican 7
News Putin warns Israel: Selling arms to Ukraine wou... Apr '15 Zeppelin 1
More from around the web