France Delays Debate on Gay Marriage

France Delays Debate on Gay Marriage

There are 5 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 22, 2012, titled France Delays Debate on Gay Marriage. In it, EDGE reports that:

France is delaying debate on a draft law authorizing gay marriage, as the government grapples with increasingly vocal opposition to the idea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Jr Esq

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2012
The French have a reputation as being lovers. Heterosexual lovers.

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
The French have a reputation as being lovers. Heterosexual lovers.
Quel crétin avec une petite bite
Jr Esq

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2012
DragonHung wrote:
<quoted text>
Quel crétin avec une petite bite
In France they call people like you "Artistes".
In the US we simply refer to you as "coc$$uckers".

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
In France they call people like you "Artistes".
In the US we simply refer to you as "coc$$uckers".
In Canada, we charge people like you with hate speech. We have free speech, but not anything that allows one to denigrate another because of sexual orientation. So who lives in a free, libertarian society? You, who lives trying to oppress your fellows, or me who lives freely and couldn't care less what my neighbour does in his/her bedroom?

Why are str8 men so hooked on oral sex? Don't get much that's good, do you... You want it, but you have to pay for it, or plead for it, or beg for it...
Jr Esq

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Leftatalbuquerque wrote:
<quoted text>
In Canada, we charge people like you with hate speech. We have free speech, but not anything that allows one to denigrate another because of sexual orientation. So who lives in a free, libertarian society? You, who lives trying to oppress your fellows, or me who lives freely and couldn't care less what my neighbour does in his/her bedroom?
Why are str8 men so hooked on oral sex? Don't get much that's good, do you... You want it, but you have to pay for it, or plead for it, or beg for it...
"couldn't care less what my neighbour does in his/her bedroom?"
Unfortunately, homosexuals think that the world is their bedroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francois Hollande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marine Le Pen victory likely shaky in runoff (Apr '17) Apr '17 He Named Me Black... 2
News Rattled by US refugee ban, world leaders say th... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Trump Man 3
News At summit on Israel, UK breaks ranks with Europe (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News The Latest: Palestinians urge Israel to end its... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Listen 2
News The Latest: France: US embassy move in Israel a... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News Netanyahu says Paris peace meeting 'rigged' aga... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News France in uproar over safe sex posters depictin... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frank 5