France on the Verge of a Nervous Brea...

France on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown - By Robert Zaretsky

There are 4 comments on the Foreign Policy story from Feb 1, 2013, titled France on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown - By Robert Zaretsky. In it, Foreign Policy reports that:

If polls reflect the pulse of a people, the French appear to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Foreign Policy.

1st seal

Kansas City, MO

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Bible, Obad. 15, "...As thou has done, it shall be done unto thee."

Bible, Obad. 15, "...As thou has done, it shall be done unto thee."
rio

UK

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Bonapartism? Boulangism? Gaullism?

This article doesn't give many heart-warming solutions to France's present problems.
Alexandre

Heraklion, Greece

#3 Feb 3, 2013
The article describes rightly the situation in France. But it is not politically correct to talk about the real causes of France's present problems and "lack of order". Leftism and islamism are the two root causes.

De Gaulle must be rolling in his grave.

~A~
rio

Bromley, UK

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Alexandre wrote:
The article describes rightly the situation in France. But it is not politically correct to talk about the real causes of France's present problems and "lack of order". Leftism and islamism are the two root causes.
De Gaulle must be rolling in his grave.
~A~
De Gaulle?

Shall I remind you that it's De Gaulle who gave Algeria its independence and simultaneously opened the door for Algerian workers to migrate to France?

2 policies you don't agree with.

I think you just shot yourself in the foot there!!!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francois Hollande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarkozy calls for France-wide burkini ban 10 hr Stephany McDowell 2
News The Latest: Quake-hit Italian city famed for sp... Aug 24 at least 38 dead 1
News Russia, Germany, France raise alarm over fighti... Aug 23 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News America's chemical-soaked, hormone-filled meats... Aug 14 Serratus Anterior 1
News Nicola Peltz wears same latex dress as Kim Kard... Jul '16 Arjun 378 1
News NATO leaders to keep troop levels in Afghanista... Jul '16 USA Today 11
News French Jews come out for and against gay marriage (Feb '13) Jun '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 15
More from around the web