France set for backdown on carbon tax

Mar 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Irish Times

Private and public sector workers demonstrating in Marseille yesterday. French trains, schools and public services were hit by protests over pensions and wages.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Captain A

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

WHAAAA HA HA HA.....So much for French and Europeans and Global Warming. What, Global warming isnt going to destroy the planet now or something?!
What happened to all that gloom and doom that was going to happen if all these new TAXES were not passed? I guess that when it came down to making money or a tax to save the world the French have chosen MONEY!

Hypocrites and Frauds are the so called Global Warming Frenchies!

* Hey, how many meters has the Oceans risen?...NONE
* How many degrees has France risen?...None
* Wasnt Greenland suppose to be Green by now?
* What about all those polar bears that have been drowning in the Artic.....Polar bear population numbers are actually way up.
* Where is Al Gore?! Where is all his Private luxury corporate jets and fleets of motorcade SUV's?!
Save us Al Gore!!!! The French are about to not pay Carbon taxes to help feed the poor Blacks in Africa....They are Racists because now the poor Black African Children are going to starve.

We are the World....We are the Children....Lets make a better day so lets start giving!!!

Feed the World....Feed the World!!!

I hope you French can look yourselves in the mirror after all the Death and destruction you are going to cause from not paying those Carbon Taxes....The Children dammit...the Children.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Captain A wrote:
WHAAAA HA HA HA.....So much for French and Europeans and Global Warming. What, Global warming isnt going to destroy the planet now or something?!
What happened to all that gloom and doom that was going to happen if all these new TAXES were not passed? I guess that when it came down to making money or a tax to save the world the French have chosen MONEY!
Hypocrites and Frauds are the so called Global Warming Frenchies!
* Hey, how many meters has the Oceans risen?...NONE
* How many degrees has France risen?...None
* Wasnt Greenland suppose to be Green by now?
* What about all those polar bears that have been drowning in the Artic.....Polar bear population numbers are actually way up.
* Where is Al Gore?! Where is all his Private luxury corporate jets and fleets of motorcade SUV's?!
Save us Al Gore!!!! The French are about to not pay Carbon taxes to help feed the poor Blacks in Africa....They are Racists because now the poor Black African Children are going to starve.
We are the World....We are the Children....Lets make a better day so lets start giving!!!
Feed the World....Feed the World!!!
I hope you French can look yourselves in the mirror after all the Death and destruction you are going to cause from not paying those Carbon Taxes....The Children dammit...the Children.
For a government, any excuse is good to raise taxes, don't you know that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Francois Fillon Discussions

Search the Francois Fillon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hollande faces calls for parliament vote on Syria (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hahaha 2
Rivals dispute leadership of France's conservat... (Nov '12) Nov '12 rio 1
Sarkozy puts role of ECB back on French electio... (Apr '12) Apr '12 peter tucker 2
Obama, Sarkozy discussed oil market conditions:... (Apr '12) Apr '12 liza 14
Butchers beef up French presidential campaign (Mar '12) Mar '12 Wilberhum 1
$100 million for climate change (Oct '08) Mar '12 Tintely 5
Credit rating slashed, France promises reforms (Jan '12) Jan '12 neobyzantine 1
•••
•••
•••
•••