France, Israel strengthen bilateral relations amid protest

Apr 15, 2010 Full story: China View

Visiting Israeli President Shimon Peres Thursday discussed with French President Nicolas Sarkozy about bilateral relations alongside public protests against the inauguration a Promenade named after Israeli leader Ben Gurion in Paris.

Full Story
Shitmon Parass

AOL

#1 Apr 16, 2010
Of course they are going to improve their relations. israel does not have anybody left to spy on, sink their ships, and collect welfare from and STLL pretend to be an ally!
mtlonewolf

Schiller Park, IL

#2 Apr 16, 2010
Shitmon Parass wrote:
Of course they are going to improve their relations. israel does not have anybody left to spy on, sink their ships, and collect welfare from and STLL pretend to be an ally!
What's it like living in a delusional world? How does it feel to be clueless?
Marwan

Portland, OR

#3 Apr 17, 2010
France has the same problem that most of the Western world is facing. The influx of moslems and the conversions of their citizens to a violent death cult.
(Does anyone remember the months of violence by members of the Religion Of Peace in Paris?)
Shitmon Parrass

AOL

#4 Apr 17, 2010
mtlonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it like living in a delusional world? How does it feel to be clueless?
Hi there Mr PSUEDO-INTELLECTUAL AS#HOLE. YOU are the one living in the world of delusion and paranoia. Everything I said is a fact. israel has done all of those things and they are documented. Nice try but as usual you are talking out your as#!
mtlonewolf

Schiller Park, IL

#5 Apr 17, 2010
Shitmon Parrass wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mr PSUEDO-INTELLECTUAL AS#HOLE. YOU are the one living in the world of delusion and paranoia. Everything I said is a fact. israel has done all of those things and they are documented. Nice try but as usual you are talking out your as#!
I have found the pro-Arab/Muslim lobby to be very active and aggressive in their propaganda efforts using every media outlet available to spread their trash. I have also found it is relatively useless to attempt to employ logic and point/counterpoint debate in a useless effort to sway individuals who are committed to their Islamic cause because of their non-sensical devotion to their outlandish goals. They want what they want and use whatever means works for them. Our sensibilities and standards mean nothing to them. Twists, lies, perversions, subterfuge, manipulations, accusations...these are their tools. Anyone who believes otherwise is deluded...just like I said. The only people who believe the garbage are the garbage spreaders themselves and a handful of half-wits with no brain and perceptions about as deep as a pea. Case in point example follows:

http://newsmax.com/InsideCover/iran-nuclear-b...

Gaffney: Iran Could Have Nuke 'Any Day' Now
Friday, 16 Apr 2010 10:04 PM Article Font Size
By: Jim Meyers

Leading national security expert Frank Gaffney tells Newsmax that Iran could be armed with nuclear weapons “any day” now, and warns that the regime is likely to use them to bring about their sought-after “apocalypse.”

Gaffney, founder and president of the Center for Security Policy, also says sanctions against Iran will ultimately fail and a military strike must be seriously considered...

...The Iranian regime, on the other hand,“is convinced, according to its theology, that bringing back the twelfth Imam, the Mahdi, the messiah figure, is their highest purpose, and in order to do that, according to their religious beliefs, something very much like the apocalypse needs to take place. It seems to me the height of folly to think you’ll be able to dissuade them from pursuing that end, perhaps by starting a nuclear war.

“If we think we can deter mullahs who are committed to an apocalyptic, messianic program, we’re kidding ourselves.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francois Fillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hollande faces calls for parliament vote on Syria (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hahaha 2
Rivals dispute leadership of France's conservat... (Nov '12) Nov '12 rio 1
Sarkozy puts role of ECB back on French electio... (Apr '12) Apr '12 peter tucker 2
Obama, Sarkozy discussed oil market conditions:... (Apr '12) Apr '12 liza 14
Butchers beef up French presidential campaign (Mar '12) Mar '12 Wilberhum 1
$100 million for climate change (Oct '08) Mar '12 Tintely 5
Credit rating slashed, France promises reforms (Jan '12) Jan '12 neobyzantine 1

Francois Fillon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE