Renault, Russian Technologies and Tro...

Renault, Russian Technologies and Troika Dialog Agree on Avtovaz Restructuring

There are 1 comment on the The Auto Channel story from Dec 1, 2009, titled Renault, Russian Technologies and Troika Dialog Agree on Avtovaz Restructuring. In it, The Auto Channel reports that:

November 27, 2009: Serguey Chemezov , Igor Komarov , Christian Esteve and Serguei Skvortsov , signed a memorandum of understanding in Paris at a ceremony attended by Vladimir Putin , Francois Fillon and Vladimir Artyakov .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Auto Channel.

“Commentaries”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2009
My Amigo from Venezuela wants to buy the New 2010 Zhiguli Coupe S-300 Series from AvtoVaz. Is there a way that Russia can export this car, now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francois Fillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hollande faces calls for parliament vote on Syria (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hahaha 2
News Rivals dispute leadership of France's conservat... (Nov '12) Nov '12 rio 1
News Sarkozy puts role of ECB back on French electio... (Apr '12) Apr '12 peter tucker 2
News Obama, Sarkozy discussed oil market conditions:... (Apr '12) Apr '12 liza 14
News Butchers beef up French presidential campaign (Mar '12) Mar '12 Wilberhum 1
News $100 million for climate change (Oct '08) Mar '12 Tintely 5
News Credit rating slashed, France promises reforms (Jan '12) Jan '12 neobyzantine 1
More from around the web