Vandals desecrate Muslim graves in northern France - The New York Times

May 9, 2010 Full story: www.nytimes.com 26

Vandals desecrated 148 graves in the Muslim section of a military cemetery in northern France, hanging a pig's head on one of the headstones, the police said Sunday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Terrorism has no religion!”

Since: Jul 09

Saint Catharines, Canada

#21 May 9, 2010
Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is though. Suicide bombings, beheadings, you name it. I'm not trying to insult you, but rather I'm mentioning the obvious truth of what is happening right now.
It is not. Free will exists for one to know is right and wrong. You cannot justify a sin with "Allah's will."

“Terrorism has no religion!”

Since: Jul 09

Saint Catharines, Canada

#22 May 9, 2010
george whyte wrote:
lol so every thing is not done with allahs will then...lol
Allah Knows everything that will happen. The first thing that He created was the "pen" and He ordered the pen to write. The pen wrote until it had written everything that would happen. And then Allah began to create the universe. All of this was already known to Him before He created it. He does have absolute and total control at all times. There is nothing that happens except that He is in control of if.
Allah's will has already been decreed. HOWEVER, he has given mankind the RIGHT of FREE WILL to choose right from wrong.
bmz

La Jolla, CA

#23 May 9, 2010
Missy...

Justify that bastard mofreak telling his jihadists they can perform azl with wives of the vanquished and taking captive women as temporary wives after each conquest.

Do you know that it constitutes part of the 20 percent loot allah provided that bastard mofreak.
Ottawa

Windsor, Canada

#24 May 10, 2010
MsDefendIslam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Muslim, so why do you care? If we choose not to brag, we won't. Why is their a problem with not believing in nationalism and living here?
Why? Because it's the ultimate in hypocrisy, that's why.

No, I'm not a Muslim, but I have a good point. There is a huge problem with DESPISING nationalism as Muslims do and living here, since it contradicts your entire existence in this nationalist country, Canada.

If you don't like nationalism in any form, then unless you want to be a bunch of munafiqs..... buy a one-way plane ticket back to your Islamic paradises and never complain of nationalism here again.

I know I am a damn proud, Canadian nationalist.
CynicalX

Novi, MI

#25 May 11, 2010
Ottawa, just admit it. You just want to use your platform to justify your bigotry against Muslims. While I don't condone Muslims's prejudice against Canadians, your anti-Muslims bias clearly shows that you're no different from them.
Ottawa

Windsor, Canada

#26 May 12, 2010
CynicalX wrote:
Ottawa, just admit it. You just want to use your platform to justify your bigotry against Muslims. While I don't condone Muslims's prejudice against Canadians, your anti-Muslims bias clearly shows that you're no different from them.
You have absolutely no idea who I am or what I stand for.

I base my objections against Muslim actions. I do not really have anything against the RELIGION of Islam; my view is, I will find out the true way once I die. If I see God and he tells me Islam is the true way, then I will accept it then.

Until then, I need objective evidence in order to accept anything as truth in this world.

I'm not even anti-Muslim, nice try though. You can clearly see in my posts that I have legitimate grievances; even jihadist extremists like Al-Awlaki are gaining a scary amount of followers, and he even admits in his writings and lectures that Islam IS Imperialist and that Islam WAS spread by the sword.

"Bigotry against Muslims"? "anti-Muslim bias"? No, you don't know what you're talking about. You're not the first, and you're definitely not the last person to mistake facts and real world situations for me being "racist" or "a bigot".

I will continue to post what I post on this forum, you have yourself a nice day now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francois Fillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hollande faces calls for parliament vote on Syria (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hahaha 2
Rivals dispute leadership of France's conservat... (Nov '12) Nov '12 rio 1
Sarkozy puts role of ECB back on French electio... (Apr '12) Apr '12 peter tucker 2
Obama, Sarkozy discussed oil market conditions:... (Apr '12) Apr '12 liza 14
Butchers beef up French presidential campaign (Mar '12) Mar '12 Wilberhum 1
$100 million for climate change (Oct '08) Mar '12 Tintely 5
Credit rating slashed, France promises reforms (Jan '12) Jan '12 neobyzantine 1
More from around the web