Vandals desecrate Muslim graves in northern France - The New York Times

May 9, 2010 | Posted by: MsDefendIslam | Full story: www.nytimes.com

Vandals desecrated 148 graves in the Muslim section of a military cemetery in northern France, hanging a pig's head on one of the headstones, the police said Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Terrorism has no religion!”

Since: Jul 09

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

Dati issued a statement condemning a "hateful act" with "racist connotations" that "hurts the memory of our dead, of the veterans who gave their lives for France."
----------
Let's remember those soldiers who gave their lives in WW2 for our countries.
Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

MsDefendIslam wrote:
Dati issued a statement condemning a "hateful act" with "racist connotations" that "hurts the memory of our dead, of the veterans who gave their lives for France."
----------
You should read my other response in another thread about this subject.
Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

MsDefendIslam wrote:
----------
Here it is.

Chill out... ok? Yes, this was a horrible act, but Muslims back then were much different people. These days, the "Ummah", funded by Wahhabist Saudi Islamist oil money, utterly despise nationalism and wish to establish an Islamic state across the whole world, including other people's sovereign countries. And you guys call the U.S. imperialist, LOL!!

Case in point: I remember back in 2006 a group of pro-Canadian nationalist Quebecers were protesting here in Ottawa. A group of Muslim men came up to them, called them "kuffars for embracing any type of nationalism", and then tried to take their flags away from them. Of course, those guys got the shit kicked out of them ....:P.

Anyways, it's best not to sink to that low of a level of scum. I condemn this act of grave desecration.

Bottom line, Muslims hate nationalism of all forms and they shouldn't be respected in a nationalist manner if they cannot give the respect back.

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

I didn't know it was already posted, my bad :)

You're throwing all Muslims into the same basket. These Muslims fought for their country and died for their country. It doesn't matter what nationality they are, they deserve the same respect and honour as any French soldier.
travel marriage

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Even tough, i am not Muslim. At this point MsDefendIslam is right. If Muslim good effort not rewarded, it's only drive to terorist way. If they get respect for their good effort, they will have courage, confident and dignity to leave terrorist way.
Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

MsDefendIslam wrote:
I didn't know it was already posted, my bad :)
You're throwing all Muslims into the same basket. These Muslims fought for their country and died for their country. It doesn't matter what nationality they are, they deserve the same respect and honour as any French soldier.
No I'm not Miss. I have seen it far so often that even after I defeated 3 of them in the same debate, I can remember receiving 26 messages from that Islamist crowd threatening to cut my head off. Seriously.

What I said stands taller than the statue of liberty. Muslims hate nationalism and ALL FORMS OF IT. They are the real Imperialists in ideology. They are pure Imperialists and supremacists, and the evidence for that is found in their written intentions.

America may be Imperialist as well, but they do it for an end goal, ie. oil, land, resources. Muslims do it purely for Islamic subjugation, dominance, and shoving Islam down everyone's throats while violating the sovereign territory of others.

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not Miss. I have seen it far so often that even after I defeated 3 of them in the same debate, I can remember receiving 26 messages from that Islamist crowd threatening to cut my head off. Seriously.
What I said stands taller than the statue of liberty. Muslims hate nationalism and ALL FORMS OF IT. They are the real Imperialists in ideology. They are pure Imperialists and supremacists, and the evidence for that is found in their written intentions.
America may be Imperialist as well, but they do it for an end goal, ie. oil, land, resources. Muslims do it purely for Islamic subjugation, dominance, and shoving Islam down everyone's throats while violating the sovereign territory of others.
Here's what I am trying to convince you of. Not all Muslims HATE nationalism. I'm telling you now, there are some serious nationalistic Muslims amongst this community. I for one, don't feel nationalism has any part in Islam. However, having love for your country is not an issue. I love Canada.

The reason why some Muslims hate nationalism is because it is frowned upon to BRAG about your nationality or something you have no control over. Basically, one cannot say an Arab is greater than a non-Arab or vice versa. This is the type of pride that they hate. For one to give their life for their country, they do it out of love and not pride.
george whyte

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

MsDefendIslam it was allahs will, why you crying about it
Andrew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

MsDefendIslam wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I am trying to convince you of. Not all Muslims HATE nationalism. I'm telling you now, there are some serious nationalistic Muslims amongst this community. I for one, don't feel nationalism has any part in Islam. However, having love for your country is not an issue. I love Canada.
Muslims are foreign to the western world and hostile to the western world. They come to the west to suck off the wealth and peace that our way of life has created. Such parasites have no respect or affection for the countries they live in.
MsDefendIslam wrote:
<quoted text>The reason why some Muslims hate nationalism is because it is frowned upon to BRAG about your nationality or something you have no control over. Basically, one cannot say an Arab is greater than a non-Arab or vice versa. This is the type of pride that they hate. For one to give their life for their country, they do it out of love and not pride.
You Muslim thugs just can't resist trying to set the agenda. Believe me when I tell you that nobody in the west gives a shit for whether "this is the type of pride that they (the Muslims) hate" or not. We in the western world will be as proud of our achievements as we like. The real mystery is why Muztards are so stupid they can't ever achieve anything themselves. Every Muslim country is a disaster. The Muslim way of life is sick and dysfunctional. If the Muslims had some pride in their own countries they wouldn't have to migrate to the west to live as parasites off another civilisation, whining and surly.

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

george whyte wrote:
MsDefendIslam it was allahs will, why you crying about it
Belief in will of Allah cannot be used by anyone to justify wrong-doing. While Allah has decreed everything beforehand, humans have been given the right to choose.(i.e. freewill)Everyone has the choice to practise good and abstain from bad. Using divine will as an excuse is pathetic. Try again george.
Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

MsDefendIslam wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why some Muslims hate nationalism is because it is frowned upon to BRAG about your nationality or something you have no control over. Basically, one cannot say an Arab is greater than a non-Arab or vice versa. This is the type of pride that they hate. For one to give their life for their country, they do it out of love and not pride.
That is a load of crap and you know it.

I don't care if your religion prohibits me bragging about being a Canadian, I will do it REGARDLESS of what Muslims think or want me to do.

Those Muslim nobodies got their asses kicked by pro-Canadian Quebecers. They deserved it, and I have no sympathy for Muslims complaining about being oppressed when they clearly express their corrupt intentions to imperialistically rule over others under the banner of Islam and a bronze sword from the 7th century.

I am a Canadian nationalist, and I always will be, nothing you can do about it. If Muslims do not like nationalism, then stop coming here and move back to your Islamic paradises. It may sound neocon but that's just the damn truth.

I love Canada as well, and fervently believe that Muslims are the worst imperialists as stated in their written intentions.

It's time for Muslims to look in the mirror.
Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

MsDefendIslam wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief in will of Allah cannot be used by anyone to justify wrong-doing. While Allah has decreed everything beforehand, humans have been given the right to choose.(i.e. freewill)Everyone has the choice to practise good and abstain from bad. Using divine will as an excuse is pathetic. Try again george.
But it is though. Suicide bombings, beheadings, you name it. I'm not trying to insult you, but rather I'm mentioning the obvious truth of what is happening right now.
george whyte

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

lol so every thing is not done with allahs will then...lol

Allah Knows everything that will happen. The first thing that He created was the "pen" and He ordered the pen to write. The pen wrote until it had written everything that would happen. And then Allah began to create the universe. All of this was already known to Him before He created it. He does have absolute and total control at all times. There is nothing that happens except that He is in control of if.
george whyte

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

The keys of the Unseen are in His possession. No one knows them but Him. He knows everything in the land and sea. No leaf falls without His knowing it. There is no seed in the darkness of the soil, and nothing moist or dry, that is not in a Clear Book.(Surat al-An'am, 59)

"No misfortune occurs except by Allah's permission. Whoever believes in Allah He will guide his [or her] heart. Allah has knowledge of all things" (Surat at-Taghabun, 11)
Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

george whyte wrote:
lol so every thing is not done with allahs will then...lol
lol, you have a point.
Allah Knows everything that will happen. The first thing that He created was the "pen" and He ordered the pen to write. The pen wrote until it had written everything that would happen. And then Allah began to create the universe. All of this was already known to Him before He created it. He does have absolute and total control at all times. There is nothing that happens except that He is in control of if.
In who's words, the words of some obscure nobody Islamic "scholar" trying to market Islam as a religion of truth? Give me a break!
Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

george whyte wrote:
The keys of the Unseen are in His possession. No one knows them but Him. He knows everything in the land and sea. No leaf falls without His knowing it. There is no seed in the darkness of the soil, and nothing moist or dry, that is not in a Clear Book.(Surat al-An'am, 59)
"No misfortune occurs except by Allah's permission. Whoever believes in Allah He will guide his [or her] heart. Allah has knowledge of all things" (Surat at-Taghabun, 11)
I control myself, not a non-existent deity created 1400 years ago in modern Saudi Arabia.
frenchie

Mansle, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

and not a frenchman among you
i've seen graves of french men and british
desecrated by muslim youth in the north
of france,not a word said ...
WHY?
Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

frenchie wrote:
and not a frenchman among you
i've seen graves of french men and british
desecrated by muslim youth in the north
of france,not a word said ...
WHY?
Because Muslims and politically correct folk are hypocrites who ignore the evidence. Reality be damned.
frenchie

Mansle, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

you are right ottawwa....

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a load of crap and you know it.
I don't care if your religion prohibits me bragging about being a Canadian, I will do it REGARDLESS of what Muslims think or want me to do.
Those Muslim nobodies got their asses kicked by pro-Canadian Quebecers. They deserved it, and I have no sympathy for Muslims complaining about being oppressed when they clearly express their corrupt intentions to imperialistically rule over others under the banner of Islam and a bronze sword from the 7th century.
I am a Canadian nationalist, and I always will be, nothing you can do about it. If Muslims do not like nationalism, then stop coming here and move back to your Islamic paradises. It may sound neocon but that's just the damn truth.
I love Canada as well, and fervently believe that Muslims are the worst imperialists as stated in their written intentions.
It's time for Muslims to look in the mirror.
You're not a Muslim, so why do you care? If we choose not to brag, we won't. Why is their a problem with not believing in nationalism and living here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Francois Fillon Discussions

Search the Francois Fillon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hollande faces calls for parliament vote on Syria (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hahaha 2
Rivals dispute leadership of France's conservat... (Nov '12) Nov '12 rio 1
Sarkozy puts role of ECB back on French electio... (Apr '12) Apr '12 peter tucker 2
Obama, Sarkozy discussed oil market conditions:... (Apr '12) Apr '12 liza 14
Butchers beef up French presidential campaign (Mar '12) Mar '12 Wilberhum 1
$100 million for climate change (Oct '08) Mar '12 Tintely 5
Credit rating slashed, France promises reforms (Jan '12) Jan '12 neobyzantine 1
•••
•••
•••
•••