Bombed Atlas Cove jetty fixed-FG

Bombed Atlas Cove jetty fixed-FG

There are 1 comment on the Vanguard story from Jul 21, 2009, titled Bombed Atlas Cove jetty fixed-FG. In it, Vanguard reports that:

By Emma Amaize & Henry Umoru ABUJA - THE Federal Government declared yesterday that it was not going back on its arrangement to deregulate the nation's oil sector, just as it said that the Atlas Cove Jetty that was last week bombed by men of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta has been repaired and functioning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vanguard.

bold Dede

Lagos, Nigeria

#1 Sep 7, 2009
Good, and what happens to the families of the people involved in the attack? The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faure Gnassingbe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ghana to export water to Togo (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr agent 2
News Emperor meets with Togo president, talks about ... (Jun '11) Jul '13 Mr john 2
News Gnassingbe confirmed as Togo's president (Mar '10) Jul '13 constitutional co... 3
News My visit to Japan will yield results - Prez Mahama (Jun '13) Jun '13 Elliot 1
News Togo rocked by reform protests (Jun '12) Jun '12 Akoji 1
News Pakistan, 3 others, added to U.N. Security Council (Oct '11) Oct '11 Pug 5
News About 900 Ivorian refugees in Togo (Apr '11) Apr '11 Lucy Ann Carter 1