Togo, opposition agree on demo delay

Mar 29, 2010 Full story: Independent Online 7

Lome - The Togolese government and opposition have agreed on the postponement of a demonstration planned for Saturday against the re-election earlier this month of President Faure Gnassingbe, officials from both sides said.

Full Story
True

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 6, 2010
I am really appaulled by the whole political situation in Togo. The so call themselves opponent of an animal regime, oppressor of people's freedom had agree to cooporate with those evil ,leaving the hope of Togolese in the dark. Sooner or later they would be put to justice for their hypocrisy.
Stand up Togolese, we also deserve freedom like white people, it is God given ,we must have it.
It will come I believe it.
True

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 6, 2010
L afrique est bete.
Zach

Lincoln, NE

#3 May 7, 2010
vas te faire encule, vous sucez
monamona

Tucson, AZ

#4 May 29, 2010
what happend to u gilchrist olimpio. old fool, your
late father gonna be desapointed in u old stupid.cause of u many poeple got kill by gnassingbe.u gonna pay for this.
True

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Zach wrote:
vas te faire encule, vous sucez
Bien que tu est dans un pays civilize comme les etats unis tu est encore dans les tenebres. que la democracy Americaine te delivre.
pardonne moi ,je sais ta position et je respects ta position, mais je ne suis pas en encore avec tes pensees. Il faut au moins apprendre les normes primaires de la societe. Mais ce qui est certain le vrai changement va venir au togo, et tu seras honte devant l'histoire.
Telo

Lagos, Nigeria

#6 Jun 12, 2010
My brother and Sister you have say well .It is only God that will change our situation in our mother Land.
I believe something is wrong in the Togo,Why those Military mens will be depend of their daily bread and put their children Life in danger tomorrow,If tell you how many Togolese that can change life but are now traveling out of the country for surviver it will amaze you. but God has promise He will wipe away our tears and fight our battle
Telo

Lagos, Nigeria

#7 Jun 12, 2010
monamona wrote:
what happend to u gilchrist olimpio. old fool, your
late father gonna be desapointed in u old stupid.cause of u many poeple got kill by gnassingbe.u gonna pay for this.
MONAMONA you are speaking with the right mind thanks for that and God bless you,in the case of that guy let me ask what office is he operating in the country? where did he dominate at first ,person who very much afraid that he cannot stay his father's mother's Land.Live that old Kaggo. he has no Vision for Togo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faure Gnassingbe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghana to export water to Togo (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr agent 2
Emperor meets with Togo president, talks about ... (Jun '11) Jul '13 Mr john 2
Gnassingbe confirmed as Togo's president (Mar '10) Jul '13 constitutional co... 3
My visit to Japan will yield results - Prez Mahama (Jun '13) Jun '13 Elliot 1
Togo rocked by reform protests (Jun '12) Jun '12 Akoji 1
Pakistan, 3 others, added to U.N. Security Council (Oct '11) Oct '11 Pug 5
About 900 Ivorian refugees in Togo (Apr '11) Apr '11 Lucy Ann Carter 1

Faure Gnassingbe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE