President Koroma begins 2012 in Kabala

There are 2 comments on the CNN story from Jan 1, 2012, titled President Koroma begins 2012 in Kabala. In it, CNN reports that:

President Koroma began 2012 in prayer at Holy Martyrs of Uganda Catholic Church in Kabala, Sierra Leone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Ibrahima Kamara

Framingham, MA

#1 Jan 1, 2012
I believe His Excellncy Mr.Koroma's visit to Kabala,in Sierra Leone has more to it than just campaigning for this years election. He has again showm the determination of his desire to make Sierra Leone a true democratic country and a peaceful country for all.I hope the SLPP especially the presently appointed politicians who are bent on taking the country back to the mess they created 12 years ago with extreme hate for the country and not their political opponents see how patroitic Mr. koroma conducts himself as a leader.He is a muslim and instead of going to a mosque he went to a church.Thus confirming his stand on national reconcilliation for peace in our beloved country in his 2007 cabinet speech.On behalf of all those who want a peaceful co- exsistence.Keep the good work Mr. President and God bless you.
Ibrahima Kamara

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Refrence above ( The Presidents visit to Kabala and been a muslim ) was a typo error.His attending the church service wsa good for the muslim community there so that we all can get along. I know Kabala is a predominantly muslim area. Sorry for the error.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ernest Bai Koroma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sierra Leone bans Christmas parties amid Ebola Dec '14 dirtypeople 1
News Obama confers on Ebola with African leaders (Aug '14) Aug '14 Deo Vindice 2
News Obama confers on Ebola with African leaders (Aug '14) Aug '14 Real Simple 1
News Sierra Leone editors arrested after publishing ... (Oct '13) Mar '14 HAJA SONNAH ALLIE... 2
News Obama walks tightrope in Africa by supporting g... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Truly excellent a... 3
News President Meets With African Leaders, Praises C... (Apr '13) Apr '13 lovebabe 1
News S Leone opposition to boycott parliament over '... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dakorson 1
More from around the web