Diamond Jubilee Weekend: Canada Celeb...

Diamond Jubilee Weekend: Canada Celebrates Diamond Jubilee, Exhibits...

There are 1 comment on the International Business Times story from Jun 3, 2012, titled Diamond Jubilee Weekend: Canada Celebrates Diamond Jubilee, Exhibits.... In it, International Business Times reports that:

Canadian Museum of Civilization will be exhibiting a 55 year old maple leaf-emblazoned dress worn by the Queen during her first visit to Canada after her ascension to the throne.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Marty

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 3, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Ii Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halton Hills community invited to help celebrat... (Sep '15) Feb 18 next will be Indians 9
News 60 years ago: Queen Elizabeth II coronated (May '13) Feb 9 Sand pile 7
News Queen's hat has striking similarity to the EU f... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Parden Pard 4
News a Anybody but these twoa among Columbus write-i... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Will Dockery 2
News Queen for president, Trudeau for regent (Nov '16) Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Margaret L. Lauder Releases New Novel, Glen Haven (Nov '13) Aug '16 Margaret L Lauder 6
News What is in a (royal) name? (Aug '13) Aug '16 Go To hell Akhena... 3
More from around the web