Jetliner crashes into crowded Nigeria...

Jetliner crashes into crowded Nigeria neighbourhood, killing 153 onboard and others

There are 1 comment on the The Times Colonist story from Jun 3, 2012, titled Jetliner crashes into crowded Nigeria neighbourhood, killing 153 onboard and others. In it, The Times Colonist reports that:

Thumbs up To Braefoot Elementary School principal Tarj Mann and his volunteers, all retired teachers and administrators, who made the 50th annual Greater Victoria elementary school track championship ... Never underestimate the power of a dramatic world sporting achievement by a Canadian to not only inspire other Canadians but also open their minds ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Colonist.

Andy

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 3, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Ii Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Queen's hat has striking similarity to the EU f... Jun '17 Parden Pard 4
News a Anybody but these twoa among Columbus write-i... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Will Dockery 2
News Queen for president, Trudeau for regent (Nov '16) Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Margaret L. Lauder Releases New Novel, Glen Haven (Nov '13) Aug '16 Margaret L Lauder 6
News What is in a (royal) name? (Aug '13) Aug '16 Go To hell Akhena... 3
News Da Ya Think I'm Sexy, Ma'am? Rod Stewart knight... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Old Sam 1
News Halton Hills community invited to help celebrat... (Sep '15) May '16 Joan 5
More from around the web