SUICIDE? Cyprus to ditch euro on hars...

SUICIDE? Cyprus to ditch euro on harsh bailout terms

There are 24 comments on the The Financial Mirror story from Sep 21, 2012, titled SUICIDE? Cyprus to ditch euro on harsh bailout terms. In it, The Financial Mirror reports that:

Cyprus may consider an exit from the euro zone if international lenders impose harsh austerity measures as a condition for a bailout, the head of the ruling communist party said on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Financial Mirror.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blackadder

Dartford, UK

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Usual double bluff bollox from the Greeks.

They will not leave the Euro any more that I would change my name to Papadopulous.

Greece has also made endless counter threats to the Troika.

The bottom line is that they want cash without strings attached.

Look at Greece and then look at Greek Cyprus.

Same bulshite.
changed your

Collierville, TN

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Blackadder wrote:
Usual double bluff bollox from the Greeks.
They will not leave the Euro any more that I would change my name to Papadopulous.
Greece has also made endless counter threats to the Troika.
The bottom line is that they want cash without strings attached.
Look at Greece and then look at Greek Cyprus.
Same bulshite.
lolololol----changed your tune guess greece not going bankrupt like u predicted,,,,,,,,,
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#3 Sep 21, 2012
changed your wrote:
<quoted text>lolololol----changed your tune guess greece not going bankrupt like u predicted,,,,,,,,,
Greece is bankrupt, you mean not leaving euro zone,

bad decision if Greece stay in euro zone, they will have Germany and rest of the club buddy's on their case for years to come.Greece will not be able to sign a cheque without the clubs permission,
LOLOLOLOL

Collierville, TN

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Greece is bankrupt, you mean not leaving euro zone,
bad decision if Greece stay in euro zone, they will have Germany and rest of the club buddy's on their case for years to come.Greece will not be able to sign a cheque without the clubs permission,
lololol,,,,,, germany been there too bankrupt--meds countries had to bail her out early 2000s signing the checks------- http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-720080-1-...
London Observer

London, UK

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Another blackmail from a Greek nation,
Shameless people.
They want money for nothing.
Greeks think money grows on trees in Germany.
here is the tree.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/bi...
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Sep 21, 2012
London Observer wrote:
Another blackmail from a Greek nation,
Shameless people.
They want money for nothing.
Greeks think money grows on trees in Germany.
here is the tree.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/bi...
Any comment on the deviate Turkish behaviour with ducks and cows?
MKZ6

North Babylon, NY

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>Any comment on the deviate Turkish behaviour with ducks and cows?
yes the duck should take that guy to court for Rape ,and may have to pay for abortion too,or get married and have little ducklettes ,Themistokli i cant believe duck rape,goat maybe ,donkey possible but a Duck WTF,im astonish where this world is going? i like to know Mr blackadders respond about the duck Rape ,Greeks are crooks but not duckfkers,sad but true .giasou file,
London Observer

London, UK

#8 Sep 21, 2012
MKZ6 wrote:
<quoted text>yes the duck should take that guy to court for Rape ,and may have to pay for abortion too,or get married and have little ducklettes ,Themistokli i cant believe duck rape,goat maybe ,donkey possible but a Duck WTF,im astonish where this world is going? i like to know Mr blackadders respond about the duck Rape ,Greeks are crooks but not duckfkers,sad but true .giasou file,
World knows Greeks are masters of Homosexuality and Paedophilia. They fcuk each other, thats why %10 of Greeks are gays.
London Observer

London, UK

#9 Sep 21, 2012
MKZ6@
I am glad you accepted "Greeks are crooks"
Look at what they done to the World finances.
World will NEVER for Give them and NEVER trust GREEKS EVER AGAIN.
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#10 Sep 22, 2012
MKZ6 wrote:
<quoted text>yes the duck should take that guy to court for Rape ,and may have to pay for abortion too,or get married and have little ducklettes ,Themistokli i cant believe duck rape,goat maybe ,donkey possible but a Duck WTF,im astonish where this world is going? i like to know Mr blackadders respond about the duck Rape ,Greeks are crooks but not duckfkers,sad but true .giasou file,
Maybe only some Greeks are duckfkers but they are well known to be goatfkers and Gay which is not natural either,
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Sep 22, 2012
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe only some Greeks are duckfkers but they are well known to be goatfkers and Gay which is not natural either,
Turks fcuk ducks, cows, dogs, donkeys and the closely guarded secret, chickens. It's current affairs right now, this is the Topic let's keep on track here. Read Hurriyet it's all there to share , be a man Dervis and confess?
GEOROX

Melrose Park, IL

#14 Sep 22, 2012
The Turkish Art of Love
By Pinhas Ben Nahum
http://books.google.com/books...

"There is only one downward step from sodomy to beastiality. It is therefore not surprising to find that the Turk finds pleasure in this vice of vices. Omer Haleby refers to some famous Ottoman physicians who advise beastiality, confining the act to "animals whith a large build" : goats, mules, and mares. Such cases are permitted "only for purposes of health". Thus a man is allowed to use female animals if he suffers from gonorrhea or some other venereal disease. Exceptions are chancres, sores, and boils of any kind. According to these celebrated Turkish physicians, " experience teaches that this sort of coitus rids the man of his sickness without affecting the animal, for the pus and the running are eliminated by the excessive heat of the animal's vulva and its caustic mucous secretion."

Lmfao! Sick bastards!

No wonder the sheep in Turkey commit mass suicide!
http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2005-07-...
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>Turks fcuk ducks, cows, dogs, donkeys and the closely guarded secret, chickens. It's current affairs right now, this is the Topic let's keep on track here. Read Hurriyet it's all there to share , be a man Dervis and confess?
""Turks fcuk ducks, cows, dogs, donkeys""unquote

You forgot to mention GREEKS,
Skint Bubble

Oldbury, UK

#16 Sep 22, 2012
hehehe

PEDERASTY...a Greek word

I wonder, on average, how many priests a young Greek boy has to fend off before he becomes a man?
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#17 Sep 22, 2012
"London Observer"
World knows Greeks are masters of Homosexuality and Paedophilia. They fcuk each other, thats why %10 of Greeks are gays.

----------

Quack, quack
Moooooo, mooooo.
Skint Bubble

Oldbury, UK

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Observer wrote:
"London Observer"
----------
Aaaaamen..!! screamed the priest as he shot his load into yet another young Greek boy...Pederasty..a Greek word.
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#19 Sep 22, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Is there any particular reason that you left out sheep?:)
include sheep as well, thx guy, any others?
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#20 Sep 22, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>include sheep as well, thx guy, any others?
others being Greeks , yes
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#21 Sep 22, 2012
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
others being Greeks , yes
You referring to the animals and pets left behind in the North by the Greeks after the invasion in 1974?
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#22 Sep 23, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>You referring to the animals and pets left behind in the North by the Greeks after the invasion in 1974?
No, Just Greeks animal like you,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Demetris Christofias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malta and Cyprus share goal "towards a better E... (Jun '12) Apr '14 test 9
News Ex-president refuses to answer inquiry's questions (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kantara2009 1
News Cypriots weigh economy, terms for bailout in Fe... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Wesley 1
News Cyprus Bank Account Seizure Plan Opposed by Com... (Mar '13) Mar '13 monday 1
News New president to take his oath on Thursday (Feb '13) Feb '13 european2012 3
News Turkey hopes new Cyprus president won't be 'a j... (Feb '13) Feb '13 ella gc usa 2
News The Persistance of the 'Cyprus Problem' (Feb '13) Feb '13 thats funny 1