Hollande hopes for resumed Cyprus talks

Oct 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cyprus Weekly

French President FranA ois Hollande has expressed his wish to see the Greek Cypriot and the Turkish Cypriot sides return to the negotiating table, to find a political settlement in line with international law.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

G/C community not want solve for the cyprus problem and not follow eu-nato politic.

G/C is problem for EU.

EU need to throw out G/C.
Themistocles

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Hollande says Turkish troops in Cyprus are the "problem", my sources tell me he has offered the ROC military support if and when required.
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Themistocles wrote:
Hollande says Turkish troops in Cyprus are the "problem", my sources tell me he has offered the ROC military support if and when required.
Hahahaha why do you make your self look and sound stupid.
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Themistocles wrote:
Now bending over to Frogs?
Re bello gavur watch out big bad turk is coming to get you, and he hasn't got any condoms either.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Themistocles wrote:
1.UN guarantee for safety of Cyprus. Not need France mix.

2.Turkish army in north damage the status of TRNC. TRNC without Turkish army, could ask to join EU direct, even without solution of Cyprus problem. But now can't to ask, because Turkish army mean that is not independent country, but part of Turkey. So, if Turkish army not go out from the north, TRNC need to wait first Turkey to join EU, and after to solve Cyprus problem to join EU.
Themistocles

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha why do you make your self look and sound stupid.
Ask the French.
Themistocles

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

London Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now bending over to Frogs?
Re bello gavur watch out big bad turk is coming to get you, and he hasn't got any condoms either.
France would be a much better neighbour to have compared to Turkey, even Turks would have to agree with this one?
chity chity bang bang

Loughton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Themistocles wrote:
WHO IS YOUR RESOURCES???
A BELGIUN BOYFRIEND MAYBE??
blackadder

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Themistocles wrote:
Who your "sources", you wanker?

James Bond, Austin Powers..????

So France will start a fight with Turkey to sort out Cyprus?

France are in NATO just like Turkey, you plank.

Ooh here's a rumour, from my sources.

Greeks will do a honest day's work.

I think a Franco-Turkey war is more likely than that.
Themistocles

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

blackadder wrote:
<quoted text>
Who your "sources", you wanker?
James Bond, Austin Powers..????
So France will start a fight with Turkey to sort out Cyprus?
France are in NATO just like Turkey, you plank.
Ooh here's a rumour, from my sources.
Greeks will do a honest day's work.
I think a Franco-Turkey war is more likely than that.
My sources are my business, and allow me to re-affirm that France is itching to sort Turkey out once and for all. My sources also reveal that Russia wants first crack at Turkey, the French aren't happy. When did you get out of rehab?
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>My sources are my business, and allow me to re-affirm that France is itching to sort Turkey out once and for all. My sources also reveal that Russia wants first crack at Turkey, the French aren't happy. When did you get out of rehab?
Re Bello Gavur, FROGs got just as much as BOTTLE as GREEKS.
1920 French was the first to say I am leaving Anatolia without getting involved with Young Turks.
Greeks decided to stay the course and we all know what happened to them in IZMIR.
Swim back to Greece. Remember?
blackadder

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>My sources are my business, and allow me to re-affirm that France is itching to sort Turkey out once and for all. My sources also reveal that Russia wants first crack at Turkey, the French aren't happy. When did you get out of rehab?
You Greeks live in dreamland.

Go do a day's work, you freeloading wanker and stain on humanity.
Themistocles

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

London Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Re Bello Gavur, FROGs got just as much as BOTTLE as GREEKS.
1920 French was the first to say I am leaving Anatolia without getting involved with Young Turks.
Greeks decided to stay the course and we all know what happened to them in IZMIR.
Swim back to Greece. Remember?
Yes, the French had more important things on their mind than Turks, but things have changed as you know it's 2012. The Russians will be taking the Dardenelles and the Bosphorous, the French want the coastline, the rest is for the Greeks, sorry
Themistocles

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

blackadder wrote:
<quoted text>
You Greeks live in dreamland.
Go do a day's work, you freeloading wanker and stain on humanity.
Quote"We're here to make money, not work" unquote
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

I am inviting you to Turkish Hamam in Istanbul, You will get first class service, but my advise to you is take few pain killers.
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the French had more important things on their mind than Turks, but things have changed as you know it's 2012. The Russians will be taking the Dardenelles and the Bosphorous, the French want the coastline, the rest is for the Greeks, sorry
I am inviting you to Turkish Hamam in Istanbul, You will get first class service, but my advise to you is take few pain killers.
Themistocles

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

London Observer wrote:
I should also mention that Israel and Syria have insisted on being involved with France and Russia. I'll keep you informed and will let you know when I'm coming to Turkey, the Haman sounds good, what is a Haman?
chity chity bang bang

Loughton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>I should also mention that Israel and Syria have insisted on being involved with France and Russia. I'll keep you informed and will let you know when I'm coming to Turkey, the Haman sounds good, what is a Haman?
the hamam use to be a place where greeks use to scrub turks backs and give them service but hey just ask your ancestors they will tell you
mkz6

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

chity chity bang bang wrote:
<quoted text>
the hamam use to be a place where greeks use to scrub turks backs and give them service but hey just ask your ancestors they will tell you
yes you are right .after they scratch their backs the vaseline their asses and you know the rest,Greek style bang love in a turkish hamam sounds great to me .chity chity bang bang bang bang/.
mkz6

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>I should also mention that Israel and Syria have insisted on being involved with France and Russia. I'll keep you informed and will let you know when I'm coming to Turkey, the Haman sounds good, what is a Haman?
themistokli if you want to know what is a hamam read my post above .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Demetris Christofias Discussions

Search the Demetris Christofias Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Malta and Cyprus share goal "towards a better E... (Jun '12) Apr '14 test 9
Ex-president refuses to answer inquiry's questions (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kantara2009 1
Cypriots weigh economy, terms for bailout in Fe... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Wesley 1
Cyprus Bank Account Seizure Plan Opposed by Com... (Mar '13) Mar '13 monday 1
New president to take his oath on Thursday (Feb '13) Feb '13 european2012 3
Turkey hopes new Cyprus president won't be 'a j... (Feb '13) Feb '13 ella gc usa 2
The Persistance of the 'Cyprus Problem' (Feb '13) Feb '13 thats funny 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••