Working together to promote a climate...

Working together to promote a climate for change i...

There are 1 comment on the Scoop story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Working together to promote a climate for change i.... In it, Scoop reports that:

Connie Hedegaard at this year's Pacific Islands Forum. Hedegaard is the European Commissioner for Climate Action.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

LessHypeMoreFact

Etobicoke, Canada

#1 Sep 5, 2013
For Pacific Islanders, the issue should be on converting to an island anchored floating habitat. The sea level rise is NOT going to go away even if they act on GHGs. There is too much INERTIA in the warming (not just in the political inaction).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connie Hedegaard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Euro debt crisis saps EU's ability to lead clim... (Nov '12) Nov '12 PHD 2
News Cooling gases must fall to curb global warming (Nov '12) Nov '12 LessHypeMoreFact 2
News EU lawmakers turn up heat on oil sands (Dec '11) Feb '12 Sean 3
News UN climate conference opens in Copenhagen (Dec '09) Dec '09 2003emm3 1
News Climate Conference Kicks Off Today In Copenhagen (Dec '09) Dec '09 YazzieOsbourne 1
News International Meeting In Denmark To Discuss Cli... (May '09) May '09 mememine69 8
More from around the web