Climate Conference Kicks Off Today In...

Climate Conference Kicks Off Today In Copenhagen

There are 1 comment on the RedOrbit story from Dec 7, 2009, titled Climate Conference Kicks Off Today In Copenhagen. In it, RedOrbit reports that:

Monday marked the beginning of the biggest and most important U.N. climate change conference in history, as diplomats from 192 nations meet to discuss and hopefully agree upon the best deal to protect the world from potentially calamitous climate change brought on by global warming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RedOrbit.

YazzieOsbourne

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Dec 7, 2009
Wow, if it gets any warmer I might stop shivering.

My area of the Rockies is experiencing the coldest temperatures since the early 1970s. Temps have been sliding downward since 1999, after the brief warmup that is now total history. Too bad Obama and his family/cohorts won't travel on a ski vacation to Colorado or New Mexico, where below zero temps and a 30" dump of new snow in the most southern US ski resort of Cloudcroft NM, occurring early in the late fall season. Obama has not visited both regions of increased warming, and trends of cooling, like the Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina, where ice flow is increasing at healthy rates. Only sits at his desk, often listening to flawed data.

There is a trend of cold weather that has been building up in the Rockies region for the past several years. I suppose if Obama came to our local mountains for a visit, he and his administration would be convinced global warming and climate change are false allegations, and upset his balance of deception to the public. This summit is a total sham, and notice how the Obama-led EPA & news media is now shifting its focus on greenhouse gases, now calling them "pollutants" after the revealing emails brought onto focus from British scientists. Why can't the world see through all this directionless science?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connie Hedegaard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Working together to promote a climate for chang... (Sep '13) Sep '13 LessHypeMoreFact 1
News Euro debt crisis saps EU's ability to lead clim... (Nov '12) Nov '12 PHD 2
News Cooling gases must fall to curb global warming (Nov '12) Nov '12 LessHypeMoreFact 2
News EU lawmakers turn up heat on oil sands (Dec '11) Feb '12 Sean 3
News UN climate conference opens in Copenhagen (Dec '09) Dec '09 2003emm3 1
News International Meeting In Denmark To Discuss Cli... (May '09) May '09 mememine69 8
More from around the web