Serbia:German socks manufacturer inve...

Serbia:German socks manufacturer invests in Serbia

There are 9 comments on the Fibre2Fashion story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Serbia:German socks manufacturer invests in Serbia. In it, Fibre2Fashion reports that:

Falke, a German socks manufacturer, has invested in a new unit in Leskovac, southern Serbia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fibre2Fashion.

lol

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2012
Serbs to make socks for Germans.
Ram

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2012
...I couldn't believe this ...
It's better to manufacture anything, than to be on unemployment line ...seriously! What is "manufactured" in Kosovo, besides drugs and prostitution ...or, human organ trafficking? Really!
lol

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2012
I can't believe this, either. Are you forgetting something? Something like you Serbs hate Germans, yet German investments now are good for you starving Serbs. Where are Russian investments? Every time Russians invest or buy something Serbia gets screwed big time. Serbia has received from the west 99% of the aid and investments, yet the evil west is no good.
Time has come for Serbian war criminals to appreciate and thank those who help them.
Ram

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2012
Hard work is not help ...I hope that everyone else bring work to Serbia ...what, jelous maybe?
Serbian people are hard working people, what some of you know nothing about...and who said we hate Germans ...Germans make really find products, what ever they make ...people in Serbia built beautiful houses working in Germany ...
Germany must trust Serbia to give work to our people ...LOL on your own lazy kind!
hmm

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2012
Jealous of what? Germany has recognized Kosovo, and it's one of the biggest supporters of Kosovo. The one being jealous must be you. More Germans invest in Serbia more they own you, and will make you do what the heck they want. That's not bad for us. We've had good relations with them for a very long time.
Ram

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2012
Jobs, jobs, jobs...politics later! Hmm, what do you make in Kosovo ??? Drugs, prostitution, human organ trafficking ...on your knees in front of your occupiers ...really !!!!!
barry

Adelaide, Australia

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Ram wrote:
...I couldn't believe this ...
It's better to manufacture anything, than to be on unemployment line ...seriously! What is "manufactured" in Kosovo, besides drugs and prostitution ...or, human organ trafficking? Really!
ur just jealous serbistan didn't think of organ traffiking 1st,
they would have made more money than kosovans because they muredered more people in balkans than any other republic
Hamilcarus

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 20, 2012
barry wrote:
<quoted text>
ur just jealous serbistan didn't think of organ traffiking 1st,
they would have made more money than kosovans because they muredered more people in balkans than any other republic
Serbs are the worst war nazy style war criminals in Europe after WWII.
bot

Perth, Australia

#10 Apr 25, 2013
Look at all these fascist Nazi sympathizer's writing there hate speeches and remarks shows who the real nationalistic fascists are I bet you any money out of all the Balkan countries the most multicultural country would be Serbia not to mention you all just showed what a bunch or raving racists you are you have hate flowing through you blood because your simple minded parents fed you all this as children and that's all you know. Now go buy some socks that the Serbs made cos you useless c@#t's can't even make socks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Tadic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Commentary: From Pillar Of Dayton Bosnia To Its... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Milan Fogel 1
News U.S. VP Biden failed to honor protocol, bow to ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 abc 2
News Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm (Aug '11) May '16 Nikola Pasic was ... 4,409
News Thousands claim vote rigging by Serbia's ruling... (Apr '16) Apr '16 lol 1
News Serbia weekend snap election to test EU, Russia... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Teddy 2
News Serbia: Not another war over Kosovo (Jul '11) Oct '15 Igor Popovic 90
News Bosnia mourns Srebrenica massacre victims 20 ye... (Jul '15) Jul '15 JosMeProsloNije 2
More from around the web