Serbia's Tadic eyes govt as Nikolic t...

Serbia's Tadic eyes govt as Nikolic takes office

There are 3 comments on the Gulf Times story from May 31, 2012, titled Serbia's Tadic eyes govt as Nikolic takes office. In it, Gulf Times reports that:

Reuters/Belgrade Rightist Tomislav Nikolic took office as president of Serbia yesterday as liberal rival Boris Tadic manoeuvred to retain power as prime minister in a new government still dedicated to achieving entry into the European Union.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gulf Times.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 2, 2012
Nicolic need to go to jail.

Nationalists destroyed Serbia.
Banovic

Slovenia

#2 Jun 2, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
Nicolic need to go to jail.
Nationalists destroyed Serbia.
You need 9mm bullet in own head
Drago

Ede, Netherlands

#3 Jun 3, 2012
I believe Nikolic will lead Serbia on the road to EU intergration and i believe it will bring more prosperity to Serbia.

They days of war are over, let them form a governement soon so they can work on restoring the Serbian economy. The dinar is dropping fast, DS, SPS and LDP should not wait a day longer to form a governement and work with Nikolic to bring jobs back to our nation!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Tadic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Commentary: From Pillar Of Dayton Bosnia To Its... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Milan Fogel 1
News U.S. VP Biden failed to honor protocol, bow to ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 abc 2
News Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm (Aug '11) May '16 Nikola Pasic was ... 4,409
News Thousands claim vote rigging by Serbia's ruling... (Apr '16) Apr '16 lol 1
News Serbia weekend snap election to test EU, Russia... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Teddy 2
News Serbia: Not another war over Kosovo (Jul '11) Oct '15 Igor Popovic 90
News Bosnia mourns Srebrenica massacre victims 20 ye... (Jul '15) Jul '15 JosMeProsloNije 2