New Serbian President Favors Putin, O...

New Serbian President Favors Putin, Opposes NATO and Independent Kosovo

There are 31 comments on the The Weekly Standard story from Jun 6, 2012, titled New Serbian President Favors Putin, Opposes NATO and Independent Kosovo. In it, The Weekly Standard reports that:

The Weekly Standard reserves the right to use your email for internal use only. Occasionally, we may send you special offers or communications from carefully selected advertisers we believe may be of benefit to our subscribers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Weekly Standard.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Harry

Albany Creek, Australia

#22 Jun 7, 2012
Ginevresus wrote:
Go and die in sleep you old pedophile. That's what I wish you in the name of God. Amen. You are as good as dead.
The Euro is Dead Hooray. God Bless Serbia.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#23 Jun 7, 2012
George Soros said European Union will collapse! He gave three months for Euro to be saved, otherwise there goes EU. And will be replaced with the new German Empire in Europe. Secret Empire of course." Unexisting Empire"
Harry

Brisbane, Australia

#24 Jun 7, 2012
Shomi wrote:
George Soros said European Union will collapse! He gave three months for Euro to be saved, otherwise there goes EU. And will be replaced with the new German Empire in Europe. Secret Empire of course." Unexisting Empire"
Germans are smart with money, but will not continue to give free handouts to all to these loser nations that are cash enconomies who pay no tax or little tax. How much tax does Kosovo,Greece, Spain etc pay. I guess nothing. So why prop them up. Serbs and Russins are the smart ones. Germany may go bad if it doesn't dump these nohoper nations. The German Government is worried about a repeat of the 1930's. Serbia Stay with Russia Brothers.
barry

Adelaide, Australia

#25 Jun 7, 2012
Apis wrote:
"New Serbian President Favors Putin, Opposes NATO and Independent Kosovo"
Every Serbian opposes independent fake kosovA. Our president is only the representative of all Serb people.
CCCC
good, glad u admit it
go and live in kosovo then, i am sure they have an immigration poilcy in that country. hoho
barry

Adelaide, Australia

#26 Jun 7, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes when Germany dumps the Euro the majority of these 23 countries which include Kosovo will be begging for food and clothes. All the 23 countries (On Internet)with the exception of Germany and France, are total disasters. They are countries that have always relied on handouts. Like Greece and Italy, Spain and heaps of others pay no or very little taxes. They are all cash economies and rely on France and Germany to feed them. The French and German people are getting restless, and the same thing happened in Germany in the 1930 resulting in the rise of Hitler, and the German Government is very worried about that right now . Serbia was lucky it didn't land the euro. Just stick with Russia Bros.
another reason not to let serbia into europe, let them bludge off their masters, russia.
funny how rest of balkans does not agree, maybe u should all go to russia
barry

Adelaide, Australia

#27 Jun 7, 2012
putin is much smarter than the primitive from serbistan, he will use him easily.
do the russians own everything there yet?
or is there anything of value left in serbia except for vegetables?
haha. when i say vegetables i mean the kind that grow, not the inhabitants of the cuntry, they have no real value except as cannon fodder
Helvetius

Thailand

#28 Jun 8, 2012
In croatia nothing grows, you all eat only your stinkin fish and you import bvegetables and wheat from Serbia. Remember last year when Serbs wanted to stop the importing, you ustashe went crazy. Serbia is feeding you scumbag not to metion that Serbia got you out from austrohungarian slavery where you were considered 2nd class citizens, you should bow down to Serbs and kiss their ass.

NATO is using you croats as human shields for talibans in mideast. croatian dogs always served loyally every master they had. Russia would never do this to Serbs
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#29 Jun 8, 2012
Helvetius wrote:
In croatia nothing grows, you all eat only your stinkin fish and you import bvegetables and wheat from Serbia. Remember last year when Serbs wanted to stop the importing, you ustashe went crazy. Serbia is feeding you scumbag not to metion that Serbia got you out from austrohungarian slavery where you were considered 2nd class citizens, you should bow down to Serbs and kiss their ass.
NATO is using you croats as human shields for talibans in mideast. croatian dogs always served loyally every master they had. Russia would never do this to Serbs
your comments do not count since you are a fake Helvetius. your real name is SERBOSLAVE. Helevtius is one of my creative names. you servs are dumb and stupid and have to steal other people's names/this is what you leanrned since 1389.
Helvetius

Thailand

#30 Jun 8, 2012
barry gay name wrote:
putin is much smarter than the primitive from serbistan, he will use him easily.
do the russians own everything there yet?
or is there anything of value left in serbia except for vegetables?
haha. when i say vegetables i mean the kind that grow, not the inhabitants of the cuntry, they have no real value except as cannon fodder

NATO is using you croats as human shields for talibans in mideast. croatian dogs always served loyally every master they had. Russia never did this to Serbs
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#31 Jun 8, 2012
Helvetius wrote:
<quoted text>
NATO is using you croats as human shields for talibans in mideast. croatian dogs always served loyally every master they had. Russia never did this to Serbs
your comments do not count since you are fake Helvetius. yoru real name is SERBOSLAVE, use it. this is your new name invented by me like all my topix names. you are free to use SERBOSLAVE. I give you my permission you dmb and stupid servo since 1389.
Greater Serbia

Australia

#32 Aug 4, 2012
I like it Serboslavia:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Tadic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Commentary: From Pillar Of Dayton Bosnia To Its... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Milan Fogel 1
News U.S. VP Biden failed to honor protocol, bow to ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 abc 2
News Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm (Aug '11) May '16 Nikola Pasic was ... 4,409
News Thousands claim vote rigging by Serbia's ruling... (Apr '16) Apr '16 lol 1
News Serbia weekend snap election to test EU, Russia... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Teddy 2
News Serbia: Not another war over Kosovo (Jul '11) Oct '15 Igor Popovic 90
News Bosnia mourns Srebrenica massacre victims 20 ye... (Jul '15) Jul '15 JosMeProsloNije 2