Serbia Faces Elections

Serbia Faces Elections

There are 38 comments on the In-depth Africa story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Serbia Faces Elections. In it, In-depth Africa reports that:

While getting closer to parliamentary and, as has finally become known, presidential elections on May 6, the heat is on the rise in Serbia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at In-depth Africa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Americanus

Buffalo, NY

#21 Apr 11, 2012
Germanicus wrote:
neobyzantine, what is bad in Serbs electing a man who cares more for Serbia's interests than some homosexual like tadic who cares more what EU says and thinks? tadic also destroyed territorial integrity of Serbia by giving away Kosovo without a fight. He isnt even trying to save it from albanian clwas. I don't see anything bad in electing a true Serb as a president
I'd also advice you not to say how Serbs should live their lives and who should they elect. It's our matter, not yours.
this servoslave steal everything even the name Germanicus which is mine since it is not in Buffalo. you can tell right away.
Americanus

Buffalo, NY

#22 Apr 11, 2012
Germanicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well co..ksucker, this isn't some video games forum. On this forum there are american journalists, and even political folks from the US government. You never know who's watching, this is also international forum. So I wont reveal his name. Luckily, there are other few Serbs like him who want to be a president candidate so he's not alone. We wont lose these elections even if they figure out who I am talking about. We all know that USA likes to stick nose into other countries elections and destroy everyone who doesnt want to follow their imperialistic policy
this one is so stupid that he even uses other peoples topix names. He is a real servoslave since 1389. We in USA know well who you are because we control this internet, you dumb servoslave.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#23 Apr 11, 2012
Germanicus wrote:
neobyzantine, what is bad in Serbs electing a man who cares more for Serbia's interests than some homosexual like tadic who cares more what EU says and thinks? tadic also destroyed territorial integrity of Serbia by giving away Kosovo without a fight. He isnt even trying to save it from albanian clwas. I don't see anything bad in electing a true Serb as a president.
1.Homosexual are humans and all humans are equal.

2.Serbia lost Kosovo because was nationalist and no freedom country.
Americanus

Scranton, PA

#24 Apr 11, 2012
homosexuals might be human, but not normal humans who practice natural straight sex.

Kosovo was lost because of the traitors, it could've been defended and kept if Serbs were more determined

I see I am debating with some liberal from EU or western europe, and like that, the convo is pointless. Me and you are two totally different worlds.
Americanus

Buffalo, NY

#25 Apr 11, 2012
Americanus wrote:
homosexuals might be human, but not normal humans who practice natural straight sex.
Kosovo was lost because of the traitors, it could've been defended and kept if Serbs were more determined
I see I am debating with some liberal from EU or western europe, and like that, the convo is pointless. Me and you are two totally different worlds.
First of all, you sickness is very much evident in using some else's topix name. Second, Kosovo was attacked by Serbian thugns to destroy the entire population there. Third, NATO with USA and EU saved the innocent Albanian population of Kosovo in 1999.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#26 Apr 11, 2012
I think Boris Tadic will win. He had two terms already. It is a really tough draw between him and Tomislav Nikoilic. And let's face it, how are things going to get better? Nothing will work again, people will complain, we will see beggars on the streets, national kitchens will work over-time, like they work now, students and profesors won't be happy, corruption and all. I'm not usually this dark, but... I don't know
Canadianus

Buffalo, NY

#27 Apr 11, 2012
Prior to NATO intervention in 1999, we watched in utter horror and unbelievable consternation the Serbian brutality,barbarity,bytchery, and bestiality in Kosovo. NATO together with USA and EU did the right thing to bomb Serbia and Miloveic Regime at that time. Apparently, the Serbs are even now ranting their deranged and base anger against the Kosovars on these blogs. They even go as far as becoming imposter'impersonator, liers, and deceiver by using my own topix name. They are so devious that they resort to anything to win. You Serba will, and I repeat, you will not win this way. Behave civilized and normal using the proper logic and rational thinking by accepting the realities of the internaional and diplomatic community in the world. That is the right and proper way to follow!
Americanus

Scranton, PA

#28 Apr 11, 2012
tadic wont win at all, even the pre election statistics show it. And of course it can be seen every day on the television and in the real life what Serb people think of him.

Things must get better, otherwise we can all take a knife and commit collective harikiri. This misery we're living in is tadic's work. He did it on purpose because west paid him. He isn't even a real Serb. He's half croatian half Serbian. But it's nothing unusual. Serbian people are one of the most naive people on this Earth.

If it's gonna comfort you, I wont vote. I am also fed up with all this sh...t and I dont trust anybody. Maybe the best man win. But I pray to God- dont let it be boris tadic!
Americanus

Scranton, PA

#29 Apr 11, 2012
May the best man win.... sorry but i am trying to write as fast as I can.
Canadianus

Buffalo, NY

#30 Apr 11, 2012
Americanus wrote:
tadic wont win at all, even the pre election statistics show it. And of course it can be seen every day on the television and in the real life what Serb people think of him.
Things must get better, otherwise we can all take a knife and commit collective harikiri. This misery we're living in is tadic's work. He did it on purpose because west paid him. He isn't even a real Serb. He's half croatian half Serbian. But it's nothing unusual. Serbian people are one of the most naive people on this Earth.
If it's gonna comfort you, I wont vote. I am also fed up with all this sh...t and I dont trust anybody. Maybe the best man win. But I pray to God- dont let it be boris tadic!
God is not going to help the phony Americanus which is a Serv.
Canadianus

Buffalo, NY

#31 Apr 11, 2012
Americanus wrote:
May the best man win.... sorry but i am trying to write as fast as I can.
USA and EU will elect the right man inSerbia. You phony Americanus will win nothing, nothing, nothing!!!!
CanadiAnus

Scranton, PA

#32 Apr 11, 2012
Why do you refer to yourself in a third person you lunatic? You've gone completely nuts.
Albanicus

Buffalo, NY

#33 Apr 11, 2012
CanadiAnus wrote:
Why do you refer to yourself in a third person you lunatic? You've gone completely nuts.
You are a deceiver, a conman, and imposter.I can see that you are a very stupid serv who never studied any literature.This is really get to your servian nerves and your servian stupidity. Keep stealing other people's topix names. What a servs?
Greater Serbia

Australia

#34 Apr 14, 2012
Serbia needs true Serb CETNIK nationalism and a fully united independent national Serb state free of Ustasa,muslims,and communists only then will the Serb nation and people be free.
Servoslaves

Buffalo, NY

#35 Apr 14, 2012
Greater Serbia wrote:
Serbia needs true Serb CETNIK nationalism and a fully united independent national Serb state free of Ustasa,muslims,and communists only then will the Serb nation and people be free.
servia is a servoslaveland.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#36 Apr 15, 2012
lol Serbs talk about having peace and no more war with their neighbours yet they still allow ulta-nationalism run their country! Then Serbs claim 'aww Serbia has changed,Milosevic days are dead and finished'! This is nothing but Serbian BS as usual!
How can you people be so naive? Serbs havent changed not even a little bit...They are still the same disgusting backward menatlity nation as they were in the 90s..nothing has changed...Sure i am might be crazy or possibly as some of you claim 'racist' but i will not stand to be decieved and manipulated by Serbian lies and BS!
Why is it that you people find the reason to give Serbs respect or forgive them for what they have done! They slaughtered your families and friends,they wanted you off your land so that they can create their 'ethnically pure greater Serbia'...Serbs should NOT in anyway be trusted! History has shown,you give a Serb something out of respect in the end he turns on you or he wants more! That is the true face of a Serb! I see no reason why we should show a Serb any kind of respect! The Balkans are better of without them!
Hannibalus

Scranton, PA

#37 Apr 15, 2012
again bosnian towelhead is talking about nationalism. Look at your country first dirty subhuman, explain why are radical islamists gathering there, arming themselves
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#38 Apr 15, 2012
I know i will recieve posts back calling me racist etc etc!!! If war erupts again when the Serbs start attacking your homes,family members and taking your lands away from you you will remember what i said! Serbs cannot in any way be trusted! They are just waiting for another chance to slaughter you like they did in the 90s!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Tadic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia: Not another war over Kosovo (Jul '11) Aug 22 Albanopithicus Af... 80
News Bosnia mourns Srebrenica massacre victims 20 ye... Jul '15 JosMeProsloNije 2
News Serbia gov't agrees to send PM to July 11 Srebr... Jul '15 Kurosawinho 3
News Serbian PM ready to attend 20th anniversary of ... Jun '15 JosMeProsloNije 8
News Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm (Aug '11) Jun '15 Joe Serpa 4,407
News Bosnia's Republika Srpska Marks 20th Anniversary (Jan '12) May '15 Nenadjebivi_III 550
News Bosnia and Herzegovina: a Decade After Srebrenica (Oct '14) Nov '14 Blahblah80 59
More from around the web