Croatian leader to snub new Serbian p...

Croatian leader to snub new Serbian president

There are 243 comments on the Latin America News story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Croatian leader to snub new Serbian president. In it, Latin America News reports that:

Croatian President Ivo Josipovic shakes hands with his Kosovo counterpart Atifete Jahjaga on June 6, 2012 before their meeting in Zagreb at the start of her one-day, official visit to Croatia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Latin America News.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
fsfs

Grimsby, Canada

#252 Jun 21, 2012
Svarog wrote:
Since coming on Serb Topix have you noticed that these Croats have never made friends with any Serbs.
They are here for one reason, to agitate us. They know what these forums are about and purposefully seek confrontation with a Serb.
Shame on you. You Croats are an evil mockery on true Slavs like Serbs. A satanic abomination subverted some time in the ancient past, always taking sides with every new immoral power.
You moron, for every Croat that provokes Serbs on forums, there are ten Serbs doing that to us. If I had a nickel for every time I was on a Croatian forum that had nothing to do with the war or Serbia and I get some Serbian meathead trolling talking all kinds of shit. Your friend Power of Serbs is just one of the many idiots to do this. "you dumb ustasa loooooool", what a joke!
Anita

Summer Hill, Australia

#253 Jun 21, 2012
fsfs wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron, for every Croat that provokes Serbs on forums, there are ten Serbs doing that to us. If I had a nickel for every time I was on a Croatian forum that had nothing to do with the war or Serbia and I get some Serbian meathead trolling talking all kinds of shit. Your friend Power of Serbs is just one of the many idiots to do this. "you dumb ustasa loooooool", what a joke!
Serbs seem to desperately want attention from Croats, and must be gluttons for punishment, because an angry Croat is not a pretty sight, which is a natural consequence of Serb provocation (online and, especially, offline)...
fsfs

Grimsby, Canada

#254 Sep 22, 2012
zarko cetnik wrote:
<quoted text>why can't croats ever fight their own battles???
Is sitting on all the soldiers, training, and weaponry of the 3rd most powerful army in Europe while facing a low number of people with kitchen knives and hunting rifles fighting your own battle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Tadic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Commentary: From Pillar Of Dayton Bosnia To Its... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Milan Fogel 1
News U.S. VP Biden failed to honor protocol, bow to ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 abc 2
News Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm (Aug '11) May '16 Nikola Pasic was ... 4,409
News Thousands claim vote rigging by Serbia's ruling... (Apr '16) Apr '16 lol 1
News Serbia weekend snap election to test EU, Russia... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Teddy 2
News Serbia: Not another war over Kosovo (Jul '11) Oct '15 Igor Popovic 90
News Bosnia mourns Srebrenica massacre victims 20 ye... (Jul '15) Jul '15 JosMeProsloNije 2
More from around the web