Basescu talks to OSCE commissioner about Romanian minority in Serbia

Apr 24, 2012 Full story: Nine O'Clock 17

President Basescu told Knut Vollebaek that the situation of Romanians there is "the most heated issue"between Bucharest and Belgrade.

Full Story
Romanianus

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 24, 2012
Good, this is very positive. Let the Serbians feel the heat from all sides around them, and see how it is to live in their little cage called Servia.
hmmmmmm

Bucharest, Romania

#2 Apr 24, 2012
OSCE is russian shit and Basescu and his party is doom' in autumn elections. Since when an albanian,who said our country is poorer than is own (my grandpa has a pension bigger than four salaries in your Albania) and call us peasants, can call itself Romanianus?
The Russan are coming

Australia

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Romanianus wrote:
Good, this is very positive. Let the Serbians feel the heat from all sides around them, and see how it is to live in their little cage called Servia.
The Russan are coming!
The Russan are coming

Australia

#4 Apr 24, 2012
hmmmmmm wrote:
OSCE is russian shit and Basescu and his party is doom' in autumn elections. Since when an albanian,who said our country is poorer than is own (my grandpa has a pension bigger than four salaries in your Albania) and call us peasants, can call itself Romanianus?
You insolting Russia ?

The Russan are coming!
Ukrainius

Gowanda, NY

#5 Apr 25, 2012
The Russan are coming wrote:
<quoted text>
You insolting Russia ?
The Russan are coming!
We are going to kick Russians out. Back to Siberia together witht he Serbians=servoslaves.
The Russan are coming

Australia

#6 Apr 25, 2012
Ukrainius wrote:
<quoted text>We are going to kick Russians out. Back to Siberia together witht he Serbians=servoslaves.
You are in the black book
Estonianus

Gowanda, NY

#7 Apr 25, 2012
The Russan are coming wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in the black book
Even little Estonia kicked Russian out in 1991. Russia is castrated after 1991.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#8 Apr 25, 2012
The Russan are coming wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in the black book
really? hello KGB is that you?

lol!

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#9 Apr 25, 2012
hmmmmmm wrote:
OSCE is russian shit and Basescu and his party is doom' in autumn elections. Since when an albanian,who said our country is poorer than is own (my grandpa has a pension bigger than four salaries in your Albania) and call us peasants, can call itself Romanianus?
It might be an opinion from someone, but you should not blame all the Albanian nation and start insulting. Albanian people don`t have anything against Romanians, I have couple of romanian friends, they`ve been to Prishtina many times.
KGB

Australia

#11 Apr 25, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
really? hello KGB is that you?
lol!
Ne!
Australianus

Buffalo, NY

#12 Apr 25, 2012
KGB wrote:
<quoted text>
Ne!
what is going on?
KGB

Australia

#13 Apr 25, 2012
Australianus wrote:
<quoted text>what is going on?
what?
The Russan are coming

Australia

#14 Apr 25, 2012
Estonianus wrote:
<quoted text>Even little Estonia kicked Russian out in 1991. Russia is castrated after 1991.
I will castrate you!
Latvianus

Buffalo, NY

#15 Apr 25, 2012
The Russan are coming wrote:
<quoted text> I will castrate you!
Russia was castarted in 1991, and no recovery from it yet.
hmmmmmm

Bucharest, Romania

#16 Apr 26, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be an opinion from someone, but you should not blame all the Albanian nation and start insulting. Albanian people don`t have anything against Romanians, I have couple of romanian friends, they`ve been to Prishtina many times.
Nah, I've got nothing against albanians, serbians or any other nation. But I have something against stupid tramps who bash my entire people for no reason at all but fun, just like anybody else. Hmmmmmm, weren't you one of those who call us gypsy in some threads ?:))
Helvetius

Scranton, PA

#17 Apr 26, 2012
Not only she called you gipsies, but Orthodox gipsies as well. But you and albanians deserve each other after all. Never trusted romanians. Since 1941

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#18 Apr 26, 2012
hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, I've got nothing against albanians, serbians or any other nation. But I have something against stupid tramps who bash my entire people for no reason at all but fun, just like anybody else. Hmmmmmm, weren't you one of those who call us gypsy in some threads ?:))
No, only Serbs and some peple who support their genocidal policies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Tadic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm (Aug '11) Dec 4 Taubek_ 4,400
Bosnia and Herzegovina: a Decade After Srebrenica Nov 24 Blahblah80 60
Serbia's election: A zealot in power (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cer 1
Is Serbia Headed For 'Orbanization?' (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cer 4
Bosnia's Republika Srpska Marks 20th Anniversary (Jan '12) Jan '14 JosMeProsloNije 498
Former Serbian president Boris Tadic becomes ad... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Servonazis 1
100 Trumpets for Medvedev's Visit to Belgrade (Oct '09) Nov '13 Servonazis 38
More from around the web