Pope Will not Visit Nis, Serbia, in 2013

Pope Will not Visit Nis, Serbia, in 2013

There are 15 comments on the BalkanInsight.com story from Apr 18, 2012, titled Pope Will not Visit Nis, Serbia, in 2013. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

The 85-year-old head of the Roman Catholic Church will not be attending the celebrations marking 1,700 years since the Edict of Milan was adopted, the Holy See confirmed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

Milena

Germany

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Told you ,God hates Serbia.
Helvetius

Thailand

#2 Apr 19, 2012
So what is this, albanian retard from canada with thousand accounts shapeshifts into a german female Milena? We're not dumb you know...

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#3 Apr 19, 2012
lol! I knew this was coming.
CROAT CHURCH

Germany

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Helvetius wrote:
So what is this, albanian retard from canada with thousand accounts shapeshifts into a german female Milena? We're not dumb you know...
YOU ARE ..I AM AFRAID.AND STICK TO THE SUBJECT, if you can.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#5 Apr 19, 2012
And why is Serbia making the celebrations for the Albanian Constantine the Great, he lived long before the Slavic migration to Balkans.
Miodrag Partizan

Australia

#7 Apr 19, 2012
Milena wrote:
F--k the pope is cacatolca no ORTODOX! It is friz
SS!j his is free to stay in Rome ! No nazi in Serbiea ! Stay home pope !

ZIVELA SRBIA
albanian peasant fools

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Apr 19, 2012
CROAT CHURCH wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE ..I AM AFRAID.AND STICK TO THE SUBJECT, if you can.
we dont belive in the devil you dumn nazi ustasa the pope had family in the nazi like you and if you dont know the catholic church is decreasing in big numbers and orthodox and protestans and anglican and other christians are rising so who cares about you and him your both nothing .its 2012 not 1980s now go to hell...
Miodrag Partizan

Australia

#9 Apr 19, 2012
albanian peasant fools wrote:
<quoted text> we dont belive in the devil you dumn nazi ustasa the pope had family in the nazi like you and if you dont know the catholic church is decreasing in big numbers and orthodox and protestans and anglican and other christians are rising so who cares about you and him your both nothing .its 2012 not 1980s now go to hell...
You are so correct!
Miodrag Partizan

Australia

#10 Apr 19, 2012
Milena wrote:
Pope is no god !

Thanks!

ZIVELA SRBIA
Stern des Sudens MILENA

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2012
Milena wrote:
Told you ,God hates

Serbia.
Now we know you are HE/SHE!!!!!

Hahaha-PEDER!!!!!

Bend over - queer !!!!!
Try harder bitch

Serbia

#12 Apr 19, 2012
CROAT CHURCH wrote:
There is no church called Croat. You are not Croat, you are Albanian, as usual.
Europa

United States

#13 Apr 19, 2012
CROAT CHURCH wrote:
Vatican helped nazi after WWII, ustasha leave Europe! Who needs him? You're desperate loser!
Stern des Sudens MILENA

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2012
Milena wrote:
You are so stupid, started this thread ...and next " I told you"...shut up! Freak!

Prishtina, Kosovo

#15 Apr 20, 2012
Stern des Sudens MILENA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid, started this thread ...and next " I told you"...shut up! Freak!
No, you are stupid. He didn`t post it. These articles are posted by Topix News on the right side of your page. lol!

“I was born to disobey.”

Since: Mar 12

Kosovo

#16 Apr 20, 2012
albanian peasant fools wrote:
<quoted text> we dont belive in the devil you dumn nazi ustasa the pope had family in the nazi like you and if you dont know the catholic church is decreasing in big numbers and orthodox and protestans and anglican and other christians are rising so who cares about you and him your both nothing .its 2012 not 1980s now go to hell...
Yeah for you catholics are evil,muslims are evil the rest of the world is evil except Orthodox Serbians i forgot how "PERFECT" you are ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Tadic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. VP Biden failed to honor protocol, bow to ... Aug 18 abc 2
News Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm (Aug '11) May '16 Nikola Pasic was ... 4,409
News Thousands claim vote rigging by Serbia's ruling... Apr '16 lol 1
News Serbia weekend snap election to test EU, Russia... Apr '16 Teddy 2
News Serbia: Not another war over Kosovo (Jul '11) Oct '15 Igor Popovic 90
News Bosnia mourns Srebrenica massacre victims 20 ye... (Jul '15) Jul '15 JosMeProsloNije 2
News Serbia gov't agrees to send PM to July 11 Srebr... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Kurosawinho 3
More from around the web