Bharrat Jagdeo's indecent proposal to...

Bharrat Jagdeo's indecent proposal to rob Guyana - Freddie Kissoon

There are 7 comments on the Propaganda press story from Apr 30, 2009, titled Bharrat Jagdeo's indecent proposal to rob Guyana - Freddie Kissoon. In it, Propaganda press reports that:

It is a fascinating thought to imagine the inside of the mind of the people who would lead our opposition parties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Propaganda press.

#1 Apr 30, 2009
to Day is a Day when all Guyanese abroad and at Home let us all Pray for Mr, Corbin and a speedy recovery. you know JAG-DEO have never said a good word in prayer for any one but for is own People, Dead or alive. what that tells you. in his World there is no two way street, only one.

#2 Apr 30, 2009
Observer, tell your Boy JAG-DEO that he cannot Re-Invent the Weel. and that he came and met it, and he will go and left it. every one try and his turn will be next.

#3 Apr 30, 2009
Obsorver, Rome was not built in a Day. but yet It came down in less of a Day. so will be JAG-DEO when that time come. trust me.

#4 Apr 30, 2009
Observer, 21Days ago it was Janet, and any time from now could be Corbin, the Evil that Men Do. and there is a God. who looks over all of us.

#5 Apr 30, 2009
Mr,OBSERVER speaking of CORBIN,and to be honest I do not want him to "DIE NOW" but to see him Suffer the way he made GUYANESE suffer at HOME. with all that MONEY that JAG-DEO give him, to keep the Black People Down and Stupid. in order to make the Indian People Look Good in the EYES of the World. but one Day, blacks will over CAME,and not OVER COME. and not only Pay to sit in the BUS, but OWN and drive it too. 13 more to go.

#6 Apr 30, 2009
Observer he sat there and allowed JAG-DEO to walk over the Black people and did not even turn a straw to help any one, or may be he never know how its Done in the first place. and now out of the Blues he became very very very sick, I wonder if its Because VAN-WEST came back Home, and he feel Shame about what he has become to the People. Corbin was never there to take a real STAND with in the Party STRUGGLE. he was just pretending. but all along it was just a Game.

#7 Apr 30, 2009
Mr, OBSERVER lets all sit and watch the Movie play's out it Self starring Robert Corbin, and JaG-DEO and the name of it is call all fools Day and Guyanese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bharrat Jagdeo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GUYANA: Govt Complicity With Drug Ring Aired in... (Aug '09) Apr '16 INSPECTOR 8
News Jagdeo says opposition to Amaila hydro project ... (Oct '14) Mar '15 glen lall 2
News Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails (Oct '14) Oct '14 the inspector 2
News Guyanese immigrants must be treated with respec... (Jun '09) Sep '14 Blodewedd 31
News Over 130,000 school uniform vouchers released (Aug '10) Jun '14 Woodie54 15
News guyana govt cocaine delegation in suriname (Sep '13) Feb '14 embellished 2
News How to build an inspiring 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tracy 1