Ex-first lady barred from Guyana pres...

Ex-first lady barred from Guyana president's house

There are 30 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Jan 20, 2009, titled Ex-first lady barred from Guyana president's house. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

Guyana's former first lady told reporters Tuesday that security agents have barred her from the presidential house where she has lived in separate quarters from President Bharrat Jagdeo since their divorce in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Veronica

Almería, Spain

#21 Feb 3, 2009
Rajah Kahn wrote:
Veronica, You are one of those "white" slaves who accepted their strict and rigid way of life, and failed to evolve into human progressiveness..
Jagdeo is an educated man, but they love to torture women.....Fine with you, i guess.
In your World of course you are right.
I don’t need nor want progressiveness in which common decency have no room.
But here we have a contradiction, you guys are the keeper of all morals and decency or not. After all Allah knows best according to all lame brain imams
Sadists loves to torture and masochist loves to be tortured.
If Jag is a sadist all he has to do is find himself one, so what. No skin off my nose. To each his own.
Rajah Kahn

United States

#22 Feb 4, 2009
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>In your World of course you are right.
I don’t need nor want progressiveness in which common decency have no room.
But here we have a contradiction, you guys are the keeper of all morals and decency or not. After all Allah knows best according to all lame brain imams
Sadists loves to torture and masochist loves to be tortured.
If Jag is a sadist all he has to do is find himself one, so what. No skin off my nose. To each his own.
I guess Jag is both, naw just kidding. I respect the man, but he does not impress me. He and his administration are really focused on the development of the country and that is great. Many people says he is a "batty baay", I don't know, and that is his business, so I can assume that he likes to be tortured(joke). Hey Veronica, I am going to Guyana next week, for a month. I hope they don't arrest me, when I come back ,if, I will give a shout on the latest.
Hey, my friend, OBSERVER, hope you don't get me locked-up.
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#23 Feb 5, 2009
Rajah Kahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Jag is both, naw just kidding. I respect the man, but he does not impress me. He and his administration are really focused on the development of the country and that is great. Many people says he is a "batty baay", I don't know, and that is his business, so I can assume that he likes to be tortured(joke). Hey Veronica, I am going to Guyana next week, for a month. I hope they don't arrest me, when I come back ,if, I will give a shout on the latest.
Don't worry pal, i cant lock you up for giving your views...but anyway i am glad that you would be here in Guyana soon, you will have a cjance to see all the developments and changes that has occurred in our country...
safe traveling pal...
Veronica

Madrid, Spain

#24 Feb 5, 2009
Rajah Kahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know Jag, he impresses me as being quite learned, he is however a very weak leader however he seems to be doing a good job at developing the country and as far as I’m concerned that’s all that matters.

Have a wonderful time in Gy, hope to hear if you agree with what is written about the country by the supporters and non-supporters.
man on a swing

Bay Shore, NY

#25 Feb 27, 2009
Veronica wrote:
This is utter rubbish.
I presume every divorced/ separated man will allow his ex wife to live in his home.
Why should se be granted duty free concession to import a car and another citizen not?
She does not have a right to a diplomatic passport anymore.
Whatever divorce settlement she believes she has a right to must be handled through her attorney and not in the media. This woman is not first-lady material that’s for sure.
Is there anyone preventing this woman from returning to her family and country of birth?
All in all she sounds like a lunatic or just someone who craves publicity.
she deserves the best. she was doing what the govt failed to do. she devoted her time to kids and other ppl.she was fooled by jugdeo.did rats eat your conscience veronica
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#26 Feb 28, 2009
man on a swing wrote:
<quoted text>she deserves the best. she was doing what the govt failed to do. she devoted her time to kids and other ppl.she was fooled by jugdeo.did rats eat your conscience veronica
What the government failed to do???? have you been paying any attention to our education sector lately??? have you seen the percentage of attendance, and passes the schools and other institutes have been getting, have you noticed the construction, rebuilding of schools, have you seen the facilities that the schools are now provided with, have you seen the new training that teachers are getting?????, do you no anything at all about your country, the above listed was done by the Government of Guyana, not by any one else...
parrat fagdeo

Wayne, NJ

#27 Mar 1, 2009
veronica im the president and i have made myself low. i look at varshnie and i cry. i cant get it up. varshnie so sexy and beautifdul. that bandit pandit goosai tell me to leave her and he will do her job. veronica you must come visit my office and test my manhood. then you will comment. veronica if you get no teerh its better.i cant love women cause i get female hormoines. i fake that hndu wedding with varshmnie to make me look like a man. you all know that. but i promise my money to other men thats why i got none to give varshnie.
parrat fagdeo

Wayne, NJ

#28 Mar 1, 2009
observer you talkking like a good batty boi. you must come to my office to let me teach you more courses. inter-courses.
parrat fagdeo

Wayne, NJ

#29 Mar 1, 2009
as a president i see observer trying to get close to me. he backing me up good. thats how i like my bitches.observer you will be well rewarded with a good police and army officer to keep you company and protect your ass-sets. lol
man on a swing

Bay Shore, NY

#30 Mar 17, 2009
Rajah Kahn wrote:
I am stunned and ashamed at how this Faggotjagdeo behaves. It is time that this good lady comes out with the truth about this no good man. He is a typical Indian man who wants revenge and because of his narcissistic behavior he wants to harm Uma , whom I have great respect for. She has promoted a KIDS program, helping poor kids who need medical help, which is a GREAT thing for the community, and should have been supported by the Govt., but nay, these bastard(s),(Fagdeo and Co.) want to harm her. When they do this, it will affect the program. In many countries, govt will provide all necessary means to help in this good cause, but if this is what they do, then Fagdeo is a miserable homosexual who is living in desperation. He has a personality disorder, as it is revealed by his behaviors. It is time that Uma gets a very good Attorney, and challenge his unnatural behaviors and EXPOSE him for what he is. THE BASTARD.
i support you on this one. maybe ill marry her and show her what to do. shes pretty and sexy and dont mind having her as my wife. once you got no objections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bharrat Jagdeo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GUYANA: Govt Complicity With Drug Ring Aired in... (Aug '09) Apr '16 INSPECTOR 8
News Jagdeo says opposition to Amaila hydro project ... (Oct '14) Mar '15 glen lall 2
News Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails (Oct '14) Oct '14 the inspector 2
News Guyanese immigrants must be treated with respec... (Jun '09) Sep '14 Blodewedd 31
News Over 130,000 school uniform vouchers released (Aug '10) Jun '14 Woodie54 15
News guyana govt cocaine delegation in suriname (Sep '13) Feb '14 embellished 2
News How to build an inspiring 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tracy 1
More from around the web