UK, Ethiopia to head climate funding ...

UK, Ethiopia to head climate funding effort

There are 11 comments on the Corporate Social Responsibility News story from Feb 15, 2010, titled UK, Ethiopia to head climate funding effort. In it, Corporate Social Responsibility News reports that:

Britain and Ethiopia will head a new United Nations panel that aims to secure $100 billion every year by 2020 to help developing nations cut emissions and adapt to climate change, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corporate Social Responsibility News.

Fun Facts

AOL

#1 Feb 16, 2010
It has always been about money. Even in the face of a whopping 0.14* increase in temps over 15 years as calculated on "insufficient data" (Phil Jones) the money grabbers are still looking for cash.

0.14* is the difference between 59.86* and 60*. If you assign all of that increase to AGW, then you must ignore every natural system the earth has. But why let facts get in the way of the money grab.
Haben

Plymouth, UK

#2 Feb 16, 2010
Fun facts meles zeny ethiopia president is in debt to America government
so he a slave for America
the climate efforts does not represent Africa voice
Mr Giblets

Haverfordwest, UK

#3 Feb 16, 2010
the UK and Ethiopia. Now there's two equal partners! we will be robbed by corrupt Africans and their helpers, the wet liberal guilt-ridden wimps of the West who want to waste what little money we have left.
Mr Giblets

Haverfordwest, UK

#4 Feb 17, 2010
Haben wrote:
Fun facts meles zeny ethiopia president is in debt to America government
so he a slave for America
the climate efforts does not represent Africa voice
voice? asking for money because Africa is hot? the scam is over. better try actually doing something useful in Africa for a change.
The Panther

Winthrop Harbor, IL

#5 Feb 17, 2010
CO2 Doesn't Cause Global Warming

http://www.cross.tv/36882

How Darwinist Defenders Faked Climate Data in similar ways as they've done to Evolution Evidence
http://www.climatedepot.com/
proethio

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#6 Feb 17, 2010
Haben wrote:
Fun facts meles zeny ethiopia president is in debt to America government
so he a slave for America
the climate efforts does not represent Africa voice
Meles Zenawi, Ethiopian Prime Minister was elected to head the African delegation to the Copenhagen summit, live with it. what do u know about the African voice? Your country has been begging to join the Arab league, is that not so? comic!
proethio

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#7 Feb 17, 2010
Mr Giblets wrote:
the UK and Ethiopia. Now there's two equal partners! we will be robbed by corrupt Africans and their helpers, the wet liberal guilt-ridden wimps of the West who want to waste what little money we have left.
Whatever little money u have u stole so giving back won't kill ya!
Mr Giblets

Birmingham, UK

#8 Feb 18, 2010
proethio wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever little money u have u stole so giving back won't kill ya!
we certainly stole nothing from Ethiopia! and while we are giving back, we built most of Africa's buildings, railways, and infrastructure. It wasn't there before we came , was it? We recently had to send advisors to Ethiopia to teach you how to use toilets, as you didn't even know how to dig a hole first, so don't get superior.
proethio

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#9 Feb 18, 2010
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>we certainly stole nothing from Ethiopia! and while we are giving back, we built most of Africa's buildings, railways, and infrastructure. It wasn't there before we came , was it? We recently had to send advisors to Ethiopia to teach you how to use toilets, as you didn't even know how to dig a hole first, so don't get superior.
oh so that's how we learned to shit. good to know, good to learn from the best how shit hole are made, did u come out of one? lol
Mr Giblets

Birmingham, UK

#10 Feb 18, 2010
proethio wrote:
<quoted text>
oh so that's how we learned to shit. good to know, good to learn from the best how shit hole are made, did u come out of one? lol
try cleaning your country up, and try to modernise yourselves, and don't wait for us to come when each time you run out of food. It's your responsibility, not ours.
proethio

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#11 Feb 18, 2010
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>try cleaning your country up, and try to modernise yourselves, and don't wait for us to come when each time you run out of food. It's your responsibility, not ours.
No no no shit is waiting for u like u said no one can make shit holes better than u.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bharrat Jagdeo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jagdeo says opposition to Amaila hydro project ... (Oct '14) Mar '15 glen lall 2
News Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails (Oct '14) Oct '14 the inspector 2
News Guyanese immigrants must be treated with respec... (Jun '09) Sep '14 Blodewedd 31
News Over 130,000 school uniform vouchers released (Aug '10) Jun '14 Woodie54 15
News guyana govt cocaine delegation in suriname (Sep '13) Feb '14 embellished 2
News How to build an inspiring 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tracy 1
News Jagdeo elected head of Global Green Growth Inst... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Bonjon 3
More from around the web