Norway offers Guyana up to $250m to s...

Norway offers Guyana up to $250m to save forests

There are 42 comments on the The Peninsula story from Nov 10, 2009, titled Norway offers Guyana up to $250m to save forests. In it, The Peninsula reports that:

OSLO: Norway agreed yesterday to pay Guyana up to $250m by 2015 to preserve forests in the South American nation as part of a scheme to slow climate change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Peninsula.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Walter

Georgetown, Guyana

#43 Jan 9, 2010
gtson wrote:
<quoted text>
i think you should learn to spell the man name his jagdeo not jukdeo
The PNC have alot of Christoper Ram within there party, CR took 3 exams to attain admission to the bar and has failed all 3 times...and yet they have the audacity to stand up and be public figures.
siddiki

Wayne, NJ

#44 Jan 9, 2010
jukdeo looking like a real fowl man now . his lovers grab his hair on his head during intense blow jobs till he lost almost all of it .thats some real ruff sex .president losing his hairs due to ruff sex heh heh .he should put gloves on those guys hands .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bharrat Jagdeo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GUYANA: Govt Complicity With Drug Ring Aired in... (Aug '09) Apr '16 INSPECTOR 8
News Jagdeo says opposition to Amaila hydro project ... (Oct '14) Mar '15 glen lall 2
News Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails (Oct '14) Oct '14 the inspector 2
News Guyanese immigrants must be treated with respec... (Jun '09) Sep '14 Blodewedd 31
News Over 130,000 school uniform vouchers released (Aug '10) Jun '14 Woodie54 15
News guyana govt cocaine delegation in suriname (Sep '13) Feb '14 embellished 2
News How to build an inspiring 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tracy 1
More from around the web