Guyana dictator bharrrat jagdeo spent...

Guyana dictator bharrrat jagdeo spent $1 billion travelling the world & fucking off

There are 44 comments on the Propaganda press story from Feb 5, 2010, titled Guyana dictator bharrrat jagdeo spent $1 billion travelling the world & fucking off. In it, Propaganda press reports that:

Mere hours after President Bharrat Jagdeo set out for Russia, Alliance For Change leader Raphael Trotman is questioning the cost/benefit ratio for the Head of State's numerous trips overseas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Propaganda press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Veronica

Telde, Spain

#1 Feb 5, 2010
It is understandable to question whether a venture will deliver the needed benefits.

Trotman's question can be answered by any businessperson. Every businessperson begins with a start capital,(either personal- or borrowed capital) which is invested in the hope it will generate substantial profit to keep the business afloat for a considerable amount of time. Hopefully in time the start capital can be withdrawn leaving the business to flourish on the profits.

Is every business venture successful? No, there is ample proof of many businesses that has gone bust leaving (most times) the person heavily indebted.

Trotman can be forgiven for having no business sense but can the same be said about fishing? Is he looking for guaranties? Isn't Jagdeo on a fishing expedition?

“We warn that the high wire act being performed by Jagdeo could lead to our becoming embroiled in a dangerous game being played out in a larger arena and one in which we could find ourselves impaled on the horns of an axis of death and destruction.” quote Trotman.

On this Trotman is quite alert but his vision is a tad bit limited.

The white mans strategy of divide and rule has worked perfectly against us. I am of the opinion Jagdeo is using this same strategy. With different stakeholders (preferably those on opposite sides of the fence) we limit the risk of being taken over. We need balance in South America
siddiki

Lake Grove, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2010
veronica that fool jukdeo is like a cow that going slaughterhouse . they dont care where they shyt cause they going down the drain anyway .he dont care what happenor whjat he does . he just need money to take care of him when he get old and to keep his men happy . he got no wife or kids . he is shameless .that money from copenhagen still at standstill . those countries not letting go to no money just like that . there are strings connected . antyman jukdeo was never smart , even though hes an economist . economists got the world in recession and failures .the pnc still running guyana even though hes the president .
ob_server

Georgetown, Guyana

#3 Feb 6, 2010
Wooow i never knew that Trotman's hours braying would reach this blog.

Trotman has tried and tried to tarnish the name of the President but as Benchop fell so did he, you think when Guyanese seeing all them development them care about the cost recovered to get it and besides $1B isn't anything near to the BILLIONS he got written off!!!
Walter

Georgetown, Guyana

#4 Feb 6, 2010
When the PNC were filling their pockets with the Billions that should have been developing Guyana and feeding the poor people of our nation, why didn't anyone make it public then, why didn't anyone concern then especially Trotman, but he was only concern then about the $$$ due to he was one of the PNC stalwarts till he got kicked out.
positive vibes

Satellite Provider

#5 Feb 8, 2010
walter ure soo right when the onc us eto tek all the millions of money and put it in the pocket and deh starving them own citizens in guyana. i us eto remember me mother use to hide fo clap oil roti coz she ain't want the pnc supporters fa know and while them eating flour and bake and fancy food me mother use to feed me with plantin flour and rice in the morning. u think them pnc people easy? them ain't get no heart and now they talking about how the govenment teking all the money to travel y they don't talk about that what they use to do to the citzens but they are just like hipocrits.what happening now will ever happen when the president in govenment it will never happen we will end up like cuba thats what they aimed for. thank god for jagdeo and the govenmet who is goving us a comfortable life a life that there is no hide and seeka nd freedom.
Sable

Saint George, Barbados

#6 Feb 8, 2010
Walter and Positive Vibes keep preaching it my friends, Trotman is exaggerating on this blooding issue, I want to know how they derived at this figure where did the get there proof...they love to sensationalize with the figures...Most of the time when the president travels it was paid for by the country that he went to, he either receive an invitation or was hosted by universities and other funding agency. So I think they should get there facts correct before they run there mouth
Sable

Saint George, Barbados

#7 Feb 8, 2010
Just to emphasize, because of the traveling done by our president, Guyana has been recognized world wide with an image it has never been before in history, an image of vast developments, for instance the recognition on Climate Change, Agriculture and other major financial write offs. All of these were undertaken by these trips for the benefit of our country and other countries also…
Veronica

Spain

#8 Feb 8, 2010
siddiki wrote:
veronica that fool jukdeo is like a cow that going slaughterhouse . they dont care where they shyt cause they going down the drain anyway .he dont care what happenor whjat he does . he just need money to take care of him when he get old and to keep his men happy . he got no wife or kids . he is shameless .that money from copenhagen still at standstill . those countries not letting go to no money just like that . there are strings connected . antyman jukdeo was never smart , even though hes an economist . economists got the world in recession and failures .the pnc still running guyana even though hes the president .
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you, in my view Jagdeo is trying to make sure this country holds on to its sovereignty. The country is beholding to America, Canada and Europe, these guys have the power to do what they want without interference from others. If Jagdeo is successful and attracts other nations (China, Russia and the Arabs for example) it might not be a walk in the park for America and her allies by an eventual annex for they will have other nations to content with.

Every deal has strings attached, no one can expect a country to handout money without first laying down the rules. What do you thing the Bartica proposal/ demand is all about? Guyana must start implementing the rules before it will see a dime. In any case we are in early 2010 and the first down payment should take place this year.

PNC is not running the country, pnc might be instrumental in preventing some things to effectively be implemented. The 2005 flooding was a setback to the country's economy. Fair is fair, the country has moved forward and it could have been much farther if the nation was united.

You seem to have a personal issue with Jagdeo I don' t. I have no problem with him except where the security forces are concern, in this area he is not a strong leader. Give the guy some credit, he cannot be good at everything, what he has and is implementing is to the benefit of the nation. And if he has enriched himself, so what? He went with hat in hand all over the place begging doing the best he can for the country he loves. All of us living in other countries abandoned ship, he is one of those that stayed.
The recession, well as the Brazilian president said it was caused by white men with blue eyes.
siddiki

Lake Grove, NY

#10 Feb 9, 2010
veronica you are right , but i got nothing personal against him , maybe it looked that way . o was just reinforcing points that his azz hole supporters failed to mention . azzas like sable and solace and vibes etc . they failed to mention thehardship ppl in guyana facing cause of jukdeo . they need to talk of the present and not the past . they keep lingering on history . the azz holes and everyone knows . they not making no point .pnc is dead and gone . ppp is no more the ppp of jagan . theres no big money for climate change . its just an agreement and not bonding . jukdeo wasting guyana money by flying all over . it can be used to helkp the poor abused women and kids .no foreign country paying for his vacation trips . i dont see anyone giving him money for guyana .
siddiki

Lake Grove, NY

#11 Feb 9, 2010
veronica i would likeyou to go to rajpatel.org please .you will learn a lot from him . i watched him last night . he ws featured on a progran with the chairperson(amy goodman ) from a program called DEMOCRACY NOW .raj petel tells how 20% of the ppl in the world cause 80% of the pollution in the world which affects 80% of the worlds ppl . and theres no stopping .veronica its so interesting that i didnt even think about some of the things he said . please visit the site and buy/read his book . so we know for a fact that those ppl in copenhagen not giving nothing but chickenfeed .ause the effects arenot felt by them , but will later after they die . he said that when clinton was in power he never helped haiti , why would he help now when hes out of power .
Solace

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#12 Feb 9, 2010
siddiki wrote:
veronica you are right , but i got nothing personal against him , maybe it looked that way . o was just reinforcing points that his azz hole supporters failed to mention . azzas like sable and solace and vibes etc . they failed to mention thehardship ppl in guyana facing cause of jukdeo . they need to talk of the present and not the past . they keep lingering on history . the azz holes and everyone knows . they not making no point .pnc is dead and gone . ppp is no more the ppp of jagan . theres no big money for climate change . its just an agreement and not bonding . jukdeo wasting guyana money by flying all over . it can be used to helkp the poor abused women and kids .no foreign country paying for his vacation trips . i dont see anyone giving him money for guyana .
Just meandering a little before I go away, you know Veronica gave you a real lesson that made you look like a wimp, so you end up firing at others for what they like and believe.After all, I guess Veronica is very independent of everyone and has an intuitive understanding of people. Unlike you who are incapable of seeing things in a diversified manner, I always indicate to you that the man Jagdeo is not perfect, but whatever he is doing for the country at least he is still there working for its developments. Even your pal Robby, had to enlighten you about the developments of Guyana, or perchance you are so dumb even to believe this.Are your friends abandoning you, or they have had enough of your past implications?? Is your DEMENTIA clouding your judgement?? You are REPETITIVE and boring, that it appears you do not have anything more to say or any resolutions as others . You are still a "trubled man". If I had disagreed with you on those same reasons, you would come and knock yourself out about "commoness". FYI Mr Patel is an extension of his own self-ego, but go to his home and he drinks bottled water. He comes from India, there are so much poverty in that country, with all his knowledge of conspiracy, why can't he do something better to help eradicate POVERTY. They chose to CRITIQUE others when there are better things to accomplish. Incredibly, you HATE Indians so much, yet you are a follower of Patel?? Sounds like hypocritical to me. Recently, the earthquake in Haiti, the countries shipped tons of BOTTLED water for these people. So what can Mr Patel do?? Madman, how do you challenge this????? The best way is to find a resolution.
siddiki

Lake Grove, NY

#13 Feb 9, 2010
lol solace you need help .you need to open your mind and not just your cyat .just go to rajpatel.org and read what he has to say . i didnt say to believe him but look at his facts . you just care about your mean fat old lousy self. the world is at stake .patel is known all over the worls and he was a journalist for prestigious newspapers . hes also a visiting lecturer for top class universities . go watch democracy no won ch 75 andyou will learn a lot more . independent news are very informative .look how tony blair making himself an azz. the world is watching and making judgement . not me and you . all i do is give facts . and try to reinforce to you ppl the truth. forget about blacks and pnc . try to comprehend without feelings . im a doctor and i treat patients like you for depression and stress . i know your feelings . but i only treat patients with problems . im the one that helps .
Solace

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#14 Feb 10, 2010
siddiki wrote:
lol solace you need help .you need to open your mind and not just your cyat .just go to rajpatel.org and read what he has to say . i didnt say to believe him but look at his facts . you just care about your mean fat old lousy self. the world is at stake .patel is known all over the worls and he was a journalist for prestigious newspapers . hes also a visiting lecturer for top class universities . go watch democracy no won ch 75 andyou will learn a lot more . independent news are very informative .look how tony blair making himself an azz. the world is watching and making judgement . not me and you . all i do is give facts . and try to reinforce to you ppl the truth. forget about blacks and pnc . try to comprehend without feelings . im a doctor and i treat patients like you for depression and stress . i know your feelings . but i only treat patients with problems . im the one that helps .
Now you are alleging that you are a doctor. "doctor Siddiki", he!!!he!!! Do me a favour and treat yourself as you are getting worse. You are talking about democracy and indepedency, something that you clearly do not understand, because only FILTH comes out of your mouth.Your facts, as you claim, are all bundled up in terroble dialogues, Because, you do not remember what you said earlier and then come again and contradict yourself. Dr Patel needs to reevaluate himself and concentrate more on doing some good for his people, where nearly 100,000.000 people who live in abject poverty in around Bombay. If he is so concerned about humanity and democracy, then formalize an organization to help them, rather than taking the fight to the Whiteys(the big corporations)which is futile. One more thing , mad "doctor", look the difference between "politics and policies", because you seem to misrepresent your facts. It's a shame though that you are still unable to diagnose your mental deficiency.
Jakey

Saint George, Barbados

#15 Feb 10, 2010
Some of the success of the president trips are more than a$1B.the president was successful in written off a debt that was US$41M from Libya and the trip of to kwait has seen the health sector and the housing sector receiving grants.so they should go check up the thing which the president has done for this country on some of his trips....
Solace

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#16 Feb 10, 2010
Correction: I meant , nearly 100,000,000 people live in abject poverty in Mumbai,(Bombay) and other cities
siddiki

Bronx, NY

#17 Feb 11, 2010
solace dont be an azz and downplay raj patel . hes intelligent and not like your parrot president . it still seems you lacking something , cause you still fail to comprehend simple statements .indians got so many gods that they are confused , their religion making them so illiterate and mentally retarded and they starving cause of their beliefs too . its a hindu country . guyana is not . so stop being an illiterate azz hole once again.you kerep jumping all overlike antyman jukdeo . achieving nothing .
Solace

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#18 Feb 12, 2010
If he is intelligent as you claimed, then he should reproach himself for being unilateral and look for causes in helping humanity. Start with India, fyi religion is not the only factor for causing poverty in India. You are so dense, how can I explain. You only make wild assumptions that are totally fallacious and irrelevant, because you fail to realize how people are built around their beliefs and how they function in their society. Maybe, you were living in a no man's land where you build your sanctuary under what you think is right and if others mention your thoughts then your antenna goes up. Finally, I must tell you that you make HASTY generalizations about issues without any credible evidences. Yu thrive in inner aggressive anger and hate . And , you are degenerating very quickly.
Jakey

Saint George, Barbados

#19 Feb 18, 2010
The AFC came up with this figure don't know where they got from it is just to stir up and cause the confusion.
Jakey

Saint George, Barbados

#20 Feb 18, 2010
and spread misinform the public.........
Ronald Harsawack

Georgetown, Guyana

#21 Feb 18, 2010
Taken from Stabroek News (18-02-2010)

Over the past three years, the average annual expenditure for the entire government on travel has been $200M, according to Finance Minister Dr Ashni Singh who lambasted a claim by the Alliance For Change (AFC) that President Bharrat Jagdeo alone incurred expenses of $1b over two years.

In a GINA statement last evening on growing concerns over the cost of presidential travels, the minister said that Government’s total expenditure on overseas travel is disclosed publicly in the national estimates and the public accounts, both of which are tabled in the National Assembly and are available to all Members of Parliament.

“Even the most cursory examination of these documents would debunk the absurd claims being made by the AFC regarding the cost of Presidential travel, suggesting that the AFC leadership is either not capable of reading the national estimates and the public accounts, or that they wish to deliberately mislead the public”, the GINA statement said.

Singh added that any person who examines the national estimates or the public accounts would know that the cost of overseas travel by all Government officials, including the President, is met from a specific line in the budget that finances attendance at overseas conferences and official visits.

“Over the past three years, the average expenditure incurred by the entire Government in any one year on overseas travel has been $200 million. This amount would have met the cost of travel by the President, all Ministers, Permanent Secretaries, and all Government officials at every level in all Ministries throughout the entire year”, the GINA statement added.

Consequently, to suggest that the President alone spent $1 billion on overseas travel over the past two years indicates either that the AFC leadership has not been paying attention to information that the Government has been tabling in Parliament or its leadership is incapable of reading and interpreting these documents, GINA said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bharrat Jagdeo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GUYANA: Govt Complicity With Drug Ring Aired in... (Aug '09) Apr '16 INSPECTOR 8
News Jagdeo says opposition to Amaila hydro project ... (Oct '14) Mar '15 glen lall 2
News Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails (Oct '14) Oct '14 the inspector 2
News Guyanese immigrants must be treated with respec... (Jun '09) Sep '14 Blodewedd 31
News Over 130,000 school uniform vouchers released (Aug '10) Jun '14 Woodie54 15
News guyana govt cocaine delegation in suriname (Sep '13) Feb '14 embellished 2
News How to build an inspiring 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tracy 1
More from around the web