CARICOM heads @ BK International quar...

CARICOM heads @ BK International quarry, mazaruni

There are 17 comments on the Propaganda press story from May 20, 2011, titled CARICOM heads @ BK International quarry, mazaruni. In it, Propaganda press reports that:

BK Tiwari is one of the biggest criminals in Guyana & a proud member of ppp crime family inc Guyana Times : President Bharrat Jagdeo has disclosed that the Caricom retreat on this weekend will be focusing on strategic ways to reenergise the regional body.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Propaganda press.

I Hussain

Wickford, UK

#1 Jun 6, 2011
The person who posted this comment is hiding his true identity. If he has any iota of evidence he should do so publicly.In addition, he should mention the true name instead of BK Tiwari. I guess this person whether he/she must be bold enough to come forward and not make such libellous statement. What a coward and a wimp
mike

Moncton, Canada

#2 Jun 6, 2011
if a new government take over guyana in the next election they should hold a enquire over the 2005 flood on the east coast dem when the lama canal broke it was bk tiwari construction that was responsible
I Hussain

Wickford, UK

#3 Jun 6, 2011
mike wrote:
if a new government take over guyana in the next election they should hold a enquire over the 2005 flood on the east coast dem when the lama canal broke it was bk tiwari construction that was responsible
I responded to the statement which stated that ''BK Tiwari is the biggest criminal in Guyana''. Flood on the on the East Coast is no excuse to label someone a criminal. The poster of that comment is certainly hiding and is one of those who is looking through a clouded lens and cannot see beyond his nose. Is it a case where the kettle is telling the pot its bottom is black? I wonder.Just to remind you that BK International has over 400 employees on its payroll from ordinary labourers to skilled engineers from different parts of the world.
mike

Moncton, Canada

#4 Jun 7, 2011
so bk have 400 hundred employee on his payroll big deal that do not mean he is not corrupt `he is the bigest fuel smugger in guyana what happen to the Essequibo stelling he is in bed with the ppp government so dont bring bull shit to me what about the land his office is on you want to tell the public how much he pay for it or how he get it you know how much duty free vehicle he gets a year this government is so corrupt you want tell the guyanese people that bk is clean i hope the new government audit him and lets see how much he owe the tax man
I Hussain

Wickford, UK

#5 Jun 8, 2011
Your vocabulary seems to have gone to the gutters-or you do have a limited vocab? If ever I have to bring''bull shit''-your disgusting expression- to you, it will be good ones. You seem to know exactly with regards to land etc, etc BK has. Why don;t you share your information with the public.
I mention the number of employees including world class engineers from Holland and Italy to emphasise the point of the quality of work Bk has done and was recognised by IADB, The European Union and other multilateral financial reinstitution. They don't pay up unless they are satisfied with the work carried out. YOU SEEM TO BE JUST ANOTHER SOUR PUSS
mike

Moncton, Canada

#6 Jun 8, 2011
if bk was so good how come he did not build the berbice bridge the only reason he get all those contract is because he is one of the boys no foreign company do not want to go into guyana this guy is so good he fuck up the essequibo stelling the world bank have no say who do the contract because only he get the tender why do you think the government do not want to pass the freedom of information bill bk is one more guyanese that is paying off the ministers he is one that is corrupting guyana and dont worry about me i am happy in Canada if you dont know its the best country in the world to live in i wonder if its one those world class engineers that build the essequibo stelling
hussain

Sheffield, UK

#9 Jun 14, 2011
FOR MIKE: Canada was not developed by chance but by intelligent, dedicated and people with vision; people who could plan for the future.You are now enjoying the hard work of those pioneers and intelligent and committed people. Canada would not have been the way it is if it depended on people like you who cannot see beyond your nose(Mike) The tone of your entry confirms your being a SOUR PUSS who has nothing to offer but criticisms.What is your understanding of FOI bill? Do you think it would contain all the clauses that would be of detriment of the present govt? NO GOVT. WILL DO THAT IRRESPECTIVE OF WHICH GOVT IS IN POWER.You keep on and on about the stelling at Supenaam-probably don't know that- YES, it was unfortunate that it happened that way. The stelling was not designed by BK but some other firm from another country. The construction was executed according to the design. If the design was faulty, then obviously the quality of structure would would be compromised. Have you forgotten the Flood which affected the entire of the East Coast of Demerara a few years ago? Who went to the aid and supplied food on a daily basis to the thousands of residents?(BK)I am not in defence of BK but just plain common sense and fairness. No other company possess the equipment in Guyana to keep the country from complete disaster. Had it not been for BK, ALL the sea defences would have collapsed.THINK ABOUT IT MIKE.
Enjoy your life in Canada.
By the way, you seem to have left school very early!!!!!!!!
mike

Moncton, Canada

#10 Jun 14, 2011
hussain you is one more indian that sell your soul for a few dollars one more ppp soup drinker for your information do not try to tell people nonsense about bk distribute food for the people during the flood he is the one responsible for the flood he had the contract to do the lama dam and he dig up all the bamboo that was holding the dirt the people of cane Grove warn him about this and for your information i had one of the biggest kitchen cooking and sharing food and i never see bk you ass i live in canada for 30 yrs and i can drive you around Ontario and show you building i renovate and hospital and school i build i travel to guyana and canada more time you travel from London to wales so do not try to get personal what i do in this life time already you will have to kiss bk ass lot more to get close bk get all the contract for the sea defences from his ppp crime family that is why he have all the equipment who do you think build the east coast sea wall i will give you a hint it was not bk i wish the same people that develop canada will go and develop guyana because guyana have a bunch of thieves and cocaine smugger in the government i think you are working for the government or you don't know shit what is happening in guyana or one racists indian
I Hussain

Sheffield, UK

#11 Jun 15, 2011
It seem as if you lack the knowledge, decency, decorum and down right manners to write in such a manner SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
I KNEW FROM THE BEGINNING YOU ARE A VERY SHALLOW PERSON hence the question was asked: What class were you in when you left school? As for being a RACIST, I am too intelligent enough to be a racist. I know what racism can do, not only to the one who perpetuates/condones it but the victims as well. So I leave you to rant and grunt about racism. You ask yourself if your are not a racist. I grew up among African Guyanese and some of my best friends are African Guyanese. We have been friends for many years and will be so for a long time to come. We respected each other's opinions.
In today's age-21st- century, if one does not know what is happening in different parts of the world, then he/she is either lazy or is a computer illiterate
It doesn't matter how long you have been living in Canada, you are still, based on your writing, filled with hate and cannot think objectively.(Cowboy builder)
If I wanted to be a soup drinker, I would have been drinking PNC soup since 1973 when I was asked to join the party and I would have gotten accelerated promotion in the teaching profession just by the click of a finger. Just for your information, I support policies once they are beneficial to the vast majority of people. I have never joined any political party.
The number of countries which I have already visited, you would need more than five hands with each hand having 10 fingers to do the counting. You need to do some more travelling MIKE.
Stop being angry when you are posting anything on this site. Your Grammar is atrocious, your language structure is a disaster.
I would not respond to a person who reads only the one sided biased Stabroek/Kaeiteur news articles.
And by the way, I know both BK and G Lall personally. They also know me well and I can talk to them any time without making any appointment
mike

Moncton, Canada

#12 Jun 15, 2011
well hussain if you think i am here to write perfect grammar think again and you is a idiot if i tell you my name you will look like a fool about meeting people like bk and glen lall you sound so stupid i do business with both people and also every government minister know me personally look i have no time to waste on you you live in England and you think you know what is happen in guyana when you ready to help change the policy in guyana then talk to me and if you think guyana is progressing i wish you good luck tell that to your black friend
I Hussain

Sheffield, UK

#13 Jun 16, 2011
YOU ARE BECOMING A NUISANCE.
yOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER
aLL YOU KNOW IS TO CRITICISE, MORON
mike

Moncton, Canada

#14 Jun 16, 2011
sorry i will praise bk and the government then i will have some thing to offer you low life collie
I Hussain

Sheffield, UK

#15 Jun 17, 2011
mike wrote:
sorry i will praise bk and the government then i will have some thing to offer you low life collie
Praise go to those who deserve it

I'd rather be ''a low life collie'' than be a RACIST.
How ignorant thou art!!!!!!!!
Can't even spell the word and does not know the meaning of it!!!!!!!!!!
AS far as being a person of Indian Origin, I am very proud of that. I can do nothing to change that. I am happy being the way I am. If you are not happy the way you are, then tough luck. Have my sympathy.
It's rather revolting that you are using this forum to attack someone instead of exchanging views in a civilised manner
Good luck to you whosoever you are
mike

Moncton, Canada

#16 Jun 17, 2011
like you exchange any views you think i am black i am a indian you are a collie check back what you write and see who start the personal attack and trust me if you support this government you part of them or a racist you trying to say you are educated well dummy your government have guyana being the worse country in the caribbean why will any educated man support a government like the ppp
I Hussain

Aberdeen, UK

#17 Jun 24, 2011
mike wrote:
like you exchange any views you think i am black i am a indian you are a collie check back what you write and see who start the personal attack and trust me if you support this government you part of them or a racist you trying to say you are educated well dummy your government have guyana being the worse country in the caribbean why will any educated man support a government like the ppp
Hello Mike!
JUST SAYING HELLO TO KEEP THE DIALOGUE GOING WHATEVER IT MAY BE.
NO HARD FEELINGS.
Don't mistake this posting to be a sign of weakness
mike

Moncton, Canada

#18 Jun 24, 2011
hi hussain every thing is cool no hard feeling i dont judge a man on his strength or weakness but on his honesty
I Hussain

Aberdeen, UK

#19 Jun 25, 2011
mike wrote:
hi hussain every thing is cool no hard feeling i dont judge a man on his strength or weakness but on his honesty
I like that. Well said and that feeling is reciprocal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bharrat Jagdeo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GUYANA: Govt Complicity With Drug Ring Aired in... (Aug '09) Apr '16 INSPECTOR 8
News Jagdeo says opposition to Amaila hydro project ... (Oct '14) Mar '15 glen lall 2
News Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails (Oct '14) Oct '14 the inspector 2
News Guyanese immigrants must be treated with respec... (Jun '09) Sep '14 Blodewedd 31
News Over 130,000 school uniform vouchers released (Aug '10) Jun '14 Woodie54 15
News guyana govt cocaine delegation in suriname (Sep '13) Feb '14 embellished 2
News How to build an inspiring 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tracy 1