Venezuela's Chavez offers to supply n...

Venezuela's Chavez offers to supply neighbouring Guyana with all the fuel it needs

There are 2 comments on the Times-Herald story from Jul 22, 2010, titled Venezuela's Chavez offers to supply neighbouring Guyana with all the fuel it needs. In it, Times-Herald reports that:

President Hugo Chavez has offered to supply Guyana with all the fuel it needs, saying Venezuela should share its oil wealth with its neighbours and strengthen regional unity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Herald.

Poodle

Georgetown, Guyana

#1 Jul 22, 2010
This is undeniably the gateway to greater development prospects for Guyana. This grant will be a major gain to all the various sectors and will ultimately boost macro and micro economic growth.
Gianni

Treviso, Italy

#2 Jul 23, 2010
Going on with this pace Venezuela will have problems to supply itself!!!

I'm not speaking about crude, but products coming from refinery processes like gasoline and so on, and also power plug that are going on also with rain season...

... and without speaking of food supply!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bharrat Jagdeo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GUYANA: Govt Complicity With Drug Ring Aired in... (Aug '09) Apr '16 INSPECTOR 8
News Jagdeo says opposition to Amaila hydro project ... (Oct '14) Mar '15 glen lall 2
News Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails (Oct '14) Oct '14 the inspector 2
News Guyanese immigrants must be treated with respec... (Jun '09) Sep '14 Blodewedd 31
News Over 130,000 school uniform vouchers released (Aug '10) Jun '14 Woodie54 15
News guyana govt cocaine delegation in suriname (Sep '13) Feb '14 embellished 2
News How to build an inspiring 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tracy 1
More from around the web