Iran urges immediate end to Mali war

Jan 24, 2013 Full story: Trend 14

A senior Iranian Foreign Ministry official has called for an immediate end to the French-led war in Mali, Press TV reported.

Full Story
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jan 24, 2013
...oh beloved FRANCE...Go Forth,here...eh...We Back you's...(+)..shalom..
well

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Iranians should not talk at all. If Mali war ends Iran is next.
Uls

Germany

#3 Jan 26, 2013
they will not end the war, because they want to steal gold, it means to make slaves from all these Africans especially children and force them to work in gold mines for one banane a day. They have intended to do the same thing in Afghanistan, it can be that it is already done.
Kelly

UK

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Iran will NEVER get attacked because west know Iran will kick their butts. Also if Muslims got United then we would vanish, we will be outnumbered, outclassed and out thought.. One weapon the Muslims have which we don't and fear is Sacrifice/Martyrdom.

Am an Irish girl but I support when Muslims go against their corrupt government & puppets if the west... I suppose folks who rise up against western oppression, stealing of natural resources of Muslims and Islamic lands and forcefully trying to impose western democracy on Islamic people and Muslim lands.

You can't blame some Muslims for being upset after the killings of innocent Muslim Men, Women, Children and the raping, toruting and prisoing of Muslims... You can't forget history i.e ceusades and colonisliams...

Some people in Mali are typical Africans in the sens of being sell-outs & going against their own people, this is why slavery was possible as-well as colonialism, why support someone or something or some people who oppressed you in the past and enslaved you?....I dout if Iranians , Iraqis, Afghans, Palestians, Pakistanis, Kashmiries etc would fight against their own people in-order to support foreign west invasions.. Just to goes to show Africans are clumsy and thick, not to mention stupid!
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Kelly wrote:
Iran will NEVER get attacked because west know Iran will kick their butts. Also if Muslims got United then we would vanish, we will be outnumbered, outclassed and out thought.. One weapon the Muslims have which we don't and fear is Sacrifice/Martyrdom.
Am an Irish girl but I support when Muslims go against their corrupt government & puppets if the west... I suppose folks who rise up against western oppression, stealing of natural resources of Muslims and Islamic lands and forcefully trying to impose western democracy on Islamic people and Muslim lands.
You can't blame some Muslims for being upset after the killings of innocent Muslim Men, Women, Children and the raping, toruting and prisoing of Muslims... You can't forget history i.e ceusades and colonisliams...
Some people in Mali are typical Africans in the sens of being sell-outs & going against their own people, this is why slavery was possible as-well as colonialism, why support someone or something or some people who oppressed you in the past and enslaved you?....I dout if Iranians , Iraqis, Afghans, Palestians, Pakistanis, Kashmiries etc would fight against their own people in-order to support foreign west invasions.. Just to goes to show Africans are clumsy and thick, not to mention stupid!
Smelly l doubt if your Irish Póg mo Thóin
Dori

Dingelstedt, Germany

#6 Jan 28, 2013
frogeaters and their another fellows from west europe and usa will not stop till they don´t use ( steal ) all natural resources of gold and another of thsi countyr and it is clear.
Pashasha

Europe

#7 Jan 28, 2013
well wrote:
Iranians should not talk at all. If Mali war ends Iran is next.
if what you are telling me is what you are going to do,you are reheasing the wrong play.wake up man.

Chee!! bafana baa!!
Pashasha

Europe

#8 Jan 28, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Smelly l doubt if your Irish Póg mo Thóin
clever fool.
Chee!! bafana baa!!

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Dori wrote:
frogeaters and their another fellows from west europe and usa will not stop till they don´t use ( steal ) all natural resources of gold and another of thsi countyr and it is clear.
What a load of shit. Where does China get its gold? You think eastern European countries are models of civility and decorum? You are a complete fool.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Yes, peace in Mali as well as peace for all humanity and peace for the whole world is what we wish for.

Give your fellow human flowers and peace kisses all over the world. War is very ugly sin and stay away from it while embracing peace for all humanity including Mali.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Peace for all wrote:
Yes, peace in Mali as well as peace for all humanity and peace for the whole world is what we wish for.
Give your fellow human flowers and peace kisses all over the world. War is very ugly sin and stay away from it while embracing peace for all humanity including Mali.
Certainly a wonderful wish. Do you think it is possible?
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#12 Jan 30, 2013
If we strive for peace, the chances of war get slimmer and slimmer.

As far as Canada is concerned , I would hate to see even the first drop of war blood. Wish it be so for all humanity.

As a young person come new to Canada decades ago, I used to hear the WW2 horrors from Russians and German migrants of upper middle age living in Canada then. They all wished that WW2 had not taken place at all.

Once things get out of hand, then it is no way going back to normal.

So, let us think and talk peace to keep the ugly and sinful war away from us.

Wishing peace for all mankind.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Kelly wrote:
...Vhaaat?????..vhy are you's LIVING in the..safe/cozy U.K...???...eh..

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Kelly wrote:
You animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amadou Toumani Toure Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mali's coup-leading army captain promoted to ge... (Aug '13) Aug '13 papa jabbie 1
Intercepted Shipment of Bulgaria-Made Arms Arri... (Dec '12) Dec '12 jalloh julday 1
The Watch List - By Jay Ulfelder (Jun '12) Jun '12 fatima diarra 2
Mali prime minister forms new government (Apr '12) Apr '12 sophie keita 3
Mali's president hands in resignation (Apr '12) Apr '12 raj 1
Mali's president hands in resignation (Apr '12) Apr '12 Gravediggers 1
US: Coup risks Mali's territorial integrity (Apr '12) Apr '12 jabbie papie 1
More from around the web