Peruvians Feel Robbed Over Spain Gett...

Peruvians Feel Robbed Over Spain Getting Treasure

There are 8 comments on the OfficialWire story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Peruvians Feel Robbed Over Spain Getting Treasure. In it, OfficialWire reports that:

We were robbed! That's how many Peruvians feel, now that U.S. courts have given Spain the 17 tons of silver and gold coins that a private company salvaged from the wreck of a colonial-era Spanish sailing ship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OfficialWire.

Aruna camara

Senegal

#1 Mar 13, 2012
We are gem rough diamond and Gold Collectors for some alluvial miners in
Guinea Conakry, Sierra Leone, Mali. Cote D Ivoire and West Africa Sub-Region. In view
of your correspondence of interest,

This is our Full Corporate Offer (F. C. O) for your perusal and subsequent action.
1. Product: 100% Rough uncut Diamond
2. Carats: 342 carats
3. Clarity: VVS-SI, VS-IF
4. Shape: Make / Sawable
5. Colour: D-K
6. Origin: Guinea Conakry

Revet back to me asap for more details
regards
Camara Aruna
[email protected]
Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Mar 13, 2012
they should take the gold and silver back out to sea and dump it over the side, then Spain can go look for it.
Happy Little Trees

Woodbridge, VA

#3 Mar 13, 2012
Aruna camara wrote:
We are gem rough diamond and Gold Collectors for some alluvial miners in
Guinea Conakry, Sierra Leone, Mali. Cote D Ivoire and West Africa Sub-Region. In view
of your correspondence of interest,
This is our Full Corporate Offer (F. C. O) for your perusal and subsequent action.
1. Product: 100% Rough uncut Diamond
2. Carats: 342 carats
3. Clarity: VVS-SI, VS-IF
4. Shape: Make / Sawable
5. Colour: D-K
6. Origin: Guinea Conakry
Revet back to me asap for more details
regards
Camara Aruna
[email protected]
This here is in the genre of the nigerian mail order scam. What we have is a crook sitting in an internet cafe fishing for suckers.
Rudoph Hess

Alexandria, VA

#4 Mar 26, 2012
Once a thief always a thief.

Spain was always a thief, but there is no intelligence in Spain, it was once called the sick man of Europe. No contributions ever made by spain to civilization--only thievery and it looks they will continue to be so.

Spain's days could be numbered thou, the muslims are taking over France, next they will move into Spain. Their strategy is to Cut in half the heart europe so that spain could be encircled and easily reconquered. Demographics is destiny.
willie dee

Ashton, ID

#5 Apr 5, 2012
Spain contributed a wonderful language to much of South and Central America.

I have never lived in Spain. I had to live with the Muslims for two years..........I found them cowardly, corrupt and lazy, in general, but with some shining lights scattered among them
Moliner

Enterprise, AL

#6 Apr 5, 2012
Curious as to how the laws of international salvage generally prevail until some liberal, politically correct oriented judge get involved.

Since: Feb 09

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Apr 11, 2012
Spain plundered much and destroyed much in South America, but they also contributed much. It is sad they did so much damage along the way, but the world would be very different if they had not been around.
Rudoplh Hess

Alexandria, VA

#8 Apr 13, 2012
Civilizations which contributed to the world were only a few:

Greeks--democracy
Chinese--Technology, gunpoweder etc
Indian civilization--concept of zero
Sumerian Civilization--the wheel
Muslim Civ--medicine,AL-gebra, Al-chemy

Spanish Civ--thievery, slavery.
No Nobel Prize winners from spain.
Spain is way behind in intellegence from China or
India.
They are good cooks and despots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alan Garcia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thirsty Peruvians harvesting fog with nets (Mar '10) Feb '13 Amenaza de pedo 7
News Pig-tailed Peruvian girl becomes symbol of US u... (May '10) Jun '12 Over 1 Million Re... 3
News Peru president promises fewer words, more action (Aug '11) Aug '11 carey529 1
News Leftist ex-officer vs Fujimori in Peru runoff (Apr '11) Apr '11 RayOne 1
News Leftist ex-officer vs Fujimori in Peru runoff (Apr '11) Apr '11 Otis B Driftwood Jr 5
News Peru's presidential election unpredictable (Apr '11) Apr '11 Lily 4
News Peru's presidential election unpredictable (Apr '11) Apr '11 Eighthman 1
More from around the web