PKK kills four women, one student in ...

PKK kills four women, one student in attacks on police

There are 19 comments on the Today's Zaman story from Sep 22, 2011, titled PKK kills four women, one student in attacks on police. In it, Today's Zaman reports that:

Nergiz Evin , one of the four women killed in Tuesday's attack, is seen here with friends from Hatay's Mustafa Kemal University, where she was a student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Today's Zaman.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 22, 2011
The food of terror is blood. They do not care who they kill but only kill. Consider bomb attack in ankara. They don't know who will die. Maybe a kurd, maybe a turk or other. Maybe a pkk partisan. Maybe a mother with her baby. No matter for them.

“Love Life”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 23, 2011
This is sad.
People killing people...no win for anyone.

Since: Mar 10

Turkey

#3 Sep 23, 2011
all of these girls BDP member(ugly faced b.tches) ..i guess this is internal conflict.

Since: Mar 10

Turkey

#4 Sep 23, 2011
I hope they all kill each other
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#5 Sep 23, 2011
Alparslan wrote:
all of these girls BDP member(ugly faced b.tches)..i guess this is internal conflict.
no problem if kurdshits kill each other like that go on.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#6 Sep 23, 2011
The whole thing smells like TESKILAT-I MAHSUSA in action.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#10 Sep 24, 2011
Dander wrote:
The whole thing smells like TESKILAT-I MAHSUSA in action.
dinosaur you are still alive!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 24, 2011
el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
no problem if kurdshits kill each other like that go on.
It is not true to say that. Why are we fighting against terror? Is the identity of victim of terror important for us? If you say so, you give trump to pkk and supporters.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#12 Sep 24, 2011
TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not true to say that. Why are we fighting against terror? Is the identity of victim of terror important for us? If you say so, you give trump to pkk and supporters.
Listen man kurds must show their colors!!! some of them seem to love their country while others support pkk btw i know very kurd they loath pkk but they more dangerous from them.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#13 Sep 24, 2011
Looks like Ergenekon in action.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 24, 2011
Dander wrote:
Looks like Ergenekon in action.
Why do you think so? This is not the first time that pkk attacks civillians.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#15 Sep 24, 2011
TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think so? This is not the first time that pkk attacks civillians.
It is no secret how sneaky turk operates.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 25, 2011
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>It is no secret how sneaky turk operates.
You should have read much about conspiracy theories on Turkey.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#17 Sep 25, 2011
TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text> You should have read much about conspiracy theories on Turkey.
TR thrives on Conspiracy theories.
You think Muhsin Yazicioglu was killed by Martians?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 25, 2011
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>TR thrives on Conspiracy theories.
You think Muhsin Yazicioglu was killed by Martians?
You follow our agenda :) Well, it is true that there are some events still under question. But conspiracy theories are like whirlpool. If you stay too close you cannot rescue yourself. You start to seek sth behind even for obvious events. The whole world becomes a lie later. I know some binding global warning to USA, earthquakes to israel and hurricanes to russians :) I don't recommend this.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#19 Sep 25, 2011
TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text> You follow our agenda :) Well, it is true that there are some events still under question. But conspiracy theories are like whirlpool. If you stay too close you cannot rescue yourself. You start to seek sth behind even for obvious events. The whole world becomes a lie later. I know some binding global warning to USA, earthquakes to israel and hurricanes to russians :) I don't recommend this.
Your agenda does not change at all.
It is always lies, denials, deceits and blaming others.
Zero Problems with NEIGHBOURS!
WELL,
what a colosal fk up!

Gift And a Curse88

“Target: OZ-World. cCc”

Since: Aug 11

Warriorness - Honour- Genocide

#20 Oct 11, 2011
TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think so? This is not the first time that pkk attacks civillians.
and wont be the last until we start handing out REAL justice

“Love Life”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Oct 11, 2011
Alparslan wrote:
I hope they all kill each other
Your avatar is really a bad one!
I don't really care who is right or wrong in politics and diplomatic disputes. But giving out bad intentions and provocations towards a whole nation instead of offering a good intentions or even neutreal points of view, is not really helping....actually is not helping yourself first and foremost.

That was just a friendly advice.

Fan the flames and flames you shall receive.

Gift And a Curse88

“Target: OZ-World. cCc”

Since: Aug 11

Warriorness - Honour- Genocide

#22 Oct 11, 2011
TRNavi wrote:
The food of terror is blood. They do not care who they kill but only kill. Consider bomb attack in ankara. They don't know who will die. Maybe a kurd, maybe a turk or other. Maybe a pkk partisan. Maybe a mother with her baby. No matter for them.
agreed kardas, they dont care who they kill, doesnt matter kurd or turkish.

and yet some kurds defend them. pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abdullah Gul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec '16 Azat 2
News Erdogan's daughter gets married in Istanbul, Tu... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Azat 1
News Turkish warplanes strike PKK targets in southeast (Aug '15) Aug '15 Azat 1
News Turkey: From 'Zero Problems' To 'Precious Lonel... (Jun '15) Jul '15 SpaceBlues 28
News Why Should Turkey Normalize Relations With Arme... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Azat 1
News ANKARA: Turks Have Taken Ownership Of Democracy (Jun '15) Jun '15 Rockstar 2
News So who authorized Davutoglu's Gulen visit? (Jun '15) Jun '15 Azat 1