NATO Member Turkey Solidifies Its Tie...

NATO Member Turkey Solidifies Its Ties with Iran and Syria

There are 20 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Feb 12, 2011, titled NATO Member Turkey Solidifies Its Ties with Iran and Syria. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Turkish President Abdullah Gul's visit to Iran this weekend comes just days after reports said that Turkey has agreed to train the Syrian army.A Turkey's recent moves raise more questions about the direction being taken by the NATO member's Islamist-leaning government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Bravo Torkey , AAAFERIN Torkey .

Best of time is yet to come..
SHIRO

New York, NY

#2 Feb 12, 2011
AAAFERIN Torkeya ,Helalzadah Gul Reise Jumhori Kishware Muselman ,ve berder ve muhterem Torkiyah....

Say no to NATO , Say yes to Turko/ Iranian united State of ...

Annie Muk

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 12, 2011
To use the terminology of the west, it doesn't seem to matter very much that the "mix of Islam, democracy and economic reforms, Turkey has for years been held up, both in the West and in parts of the Muslim world, as a “model” for other countries in the region". Western hostility leaves Turkey with no alternative but to seek friends in the east.

Next will be the same old crap about Turkey
deeping ties with "anti-western nations" just as
the U.S. did with Cuba and Iran, etc.

The U.S, as usual, is to blame for Tyrkey's position and will soon be crying "wolf!" again.
SHIRO

AOL

#4 Feb 12, 2011
The more Zionist press speaks bad of Turkey ,or for that matter any other state ,the more that State becomes more populer more respected...
Bint 3arabiya

Elanora Heights, Australia

#5 Mar 1, 2011
SHIRO wrote:
AAAFERIN Torkeya ,Helalzadah Gul Reise Jumhori Kishware Muselman ,ve berder ve muhterem Torkiyah....
Say no to NATO , Say yes to Turko/ Iranian united State of ...
Shiro, in so many of your comments you are anti-Turk, anti-Muslim and anti-Arab......you're a very confused person.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#6 Mar 2, 2011
Bint 3arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiro, in so many of your comments you are anti-Turk, anti-Muslim and anti-Arab......you're a very confused person.
There are Turks and Turks .You people speak of Turk as if there are several million of robots and not human being with many diffrent thought.Just why name a country after an Ethnick name when there are other 18 nationalities. So when any one want to spit fire ,TURKS are the only one who gets it , Because it is the only name available ..
DutchTurk

Delft, Netherlands

#7 Mar 8, 2011
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Turks and Turks .You people speak of Turk as if there are several million of robots and not human being with many diffrent thought.Just why name a country after an Ethnick name when there are other 18 nationalities. So when any one want to spit fire ,TURKS are the only one who gets it , Because it is the only name available ..
Its true, in Turkey we have lots of people with different ethnic backgrounds (Slavic/Albanians/Caucasians/A natolians), but all except not all Kurds consider theirselfs Turkish. For example i have also Arabic blood, but that doesnt mean anything for me. I consider myself 100% Turkish. Being Turk doesnt mean being ethnic Turkic. As far as i know in the surrounding countries, the situation is not the same, like in Iran, Iraq etc. There people call theirselfs by their ethnic names mostly. So, before the American dream was found out the Turkish dream was already in progress.
Seymur

Huissen, Netherlands

#8 Mar 8, 2011
Bint 3arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot claims that Azerbaijanis are Iranian. What he doesn't know that there are 28 million Azerbaijani Turks living in Iran under persian occupation.

Since: Feb 11

Gaziantep, Turkey

#9 Mar 9, 2011
George

Red Deer, Canada

#12 May 24, 2012
Eca-ISI-market wrote:
Good for you, it is great to have a homeland. How do your fellow Turkish people feel about Turkey now supporting Assad and the war in Syria, especially with Turkey agreeing to train more soldiers to kill more Syrians?
sariyerli neco

Wroclaw, Poland

#13 May 24, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
To use the terminology of the west, it doesn't seem to matter very much that the "mix of Islam, democracy and economic reforms, Turkey has for years been held up, both in the West and in parts of the Muslim world, as a “model” for other countries in the region". Western hostility leaves Turkey with no alternative but to seek friends in the east.
Next will be the same old crap about Turkey
deeping ties with "anti-western nations" just as
the U.S. did with Cuba and Iran, etc.
The U.S, as usual, is to blame for Tyrkey's position and will soon be crying "wolf!" again.
western hostility coming out from your backside as a flag for the anti western nationalist and islamists of Turkey.

are you still insist not to reveal about your great admiration of Hitler?

Yes, you said that Hitler is your beloved leader and that you don't believe the Holocaust is true. You are a racist and an anti-Semetic Nazi. You think that all Jews should be exterminated. These are your own words. If you deny it I can find exactly what you said on Topix and quote you.

You are a filthy racist pig and Topix should throw you off the forum permanently
George

Red Deer, Canada

#14 May 24, 2012
sariyerli neco wrote:
<quoted text>
western hostility coming out from your backside as a flag for the anti western nationalist and islamists of Turkey.
are you still insist not to reveal about your great admiration of Hitler?
Yes, you said that Hitler is your beloved leader and that you don't believe the Holocaust is true. You are a racist and an anti-Semetic Nazi. You think that all Jews should be exterminated. These are your own words. If you deny it I can find exactly what you said on Topix and quote you.
You are a filthy racist pig and Topix should throw you off the forum permanently
I agree, there is no room for racists in the world, everyone should learn how to respect other cultures and religions and most of the problems would be solved
sariyerli neco

Wroclaw, Poland

#15 May 24, 2012
this dumbass Ali Macho (Annie muk) was using racist remark against Greeks people (monkey) also were defending Hitler that Holocaust hasn't happened or hitler did great jobs kind of BS talk etc.

I agree, of course if there are less racist in the world the world will be a better palce.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#16 May 24, 2012
Eca-ISI-market wrote:
that is a cute expression. Is this article true or fabricated, in your opinion?

Turkey has been an ally of North America and Europe for a very long time, so I was surprised to read it. If it is true what will happen to the refugees that have gone to Turkey for safety?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#17 May 24, 2012
DutchTurk wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true, in Turkey we have lots of people with different ethnic backgrounds (Slavic/Albanians/Caucasians/A natolians), but all except not all Kurds consider theirselfs Turkish. For example i have also Arabic blood, but that doesnt mean anything for me. I consider myself 100% Turkish. Being Turk doesnt mean being ethnic Turkic. As far as i know in the surrounding countries, the situation is not the same, like in Iran, Iraq etc. There people call theirselfs by their ethnic names mostly. So, before the American dream was found out the Turkish dream was already in progress.
This sounds like Canada, we are a nation built up on immigrants, nothing wrong with it as you get to know many many cultures. The problems arise when one immigrant culture tries to make changes to the agreed to constituition without concideration of other cultures.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#18 May 24, 2012
sariyerli neco wrote:
this dumbass Ali Macho (Annie muk) was using racist remark against Greeks people (monkey) also were defending Hitler that Holocaust hasn't happened or hitler did great jobs kind of BS talk etc.
I agree, of course if there are less racist in the world the world will be a better palce.
I just ignore people on forum that are full of racism and hate, wastes too much time. Facts are facts, have them travel to Germany or Poland to visit the sites or talk to senior citizens in Germany maybe they would think different, I doubt it, buy maybe. We will never change people that build themselves up with prejudice, bigotry and hatred, these people will always be there in the world so we try to work around them.
sariyerli neco

Wroclaw, Poland

#19 May 24, 2012
yes. its true, people should lern from dignified Germans who still teach their children about horror of nazisim and sending their children to Auschitz as part of school trip to learn and to regret about their bloody past.

I know there are always going to be people like that no matter what we do. their politic based on fear, hatred and prejudice.

luckly most oh human being on earth appose such extiremist luni.
SuperUrfali

East Grinstead, UK

#20 May 24, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, it is great to have a homeland. How do your fellow Turkish people feel about Turkey now supporting Assad and the war in Syria, especially with Turkey agreeing to train more soldiers to kill more Syrians?
Your Sooo damn foolish and ignorant that it doesn't matter what any1 says to it won't make a slight bit of difference! Why don't you jus carry on chasing those purple dragons and leave the real world to us. I say that because you are so delusional it's unreal!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#21 May 24, 2012
sariyerli neco wrote:
yes. its true, people should lern from dignified Germans who still teach their children about horror of nazisim and sending their children to Auschitz as part of school trip to learn and to regret about their bloody past.
I know there are always going to be people like that no matter what we do. their politic based on fear, hatred and prejudice.
luckly most oh human being on earth appose such extiremist luni.
Thank you. I visited a camp in Germany a few years ago and the memory of it still stays in my mind as a dreadful horror. I am amazed so many people deny that this ever happened.

My mother was born in Warsaw and used to tell many stories of a very bad time but at the same time we must remember but move on.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#22 May 24, 2012
SuperUrfali wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Sooo damn foolish and ignorant that it doesn't matter what any1 says to it won't make a slight bit of difference! Why don't you jus carry on chasing those purple dragons and leave the real world to us. I say that because you are so delusional it's unreal!
Well unfortunately in the real world even idiots like you can have an opinion, as dark as it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abdullah Gul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Sat Azat 2
News Erdogan's daughter gets married in Istanbul, Tu... Jun '16 Azat 1
News Turkish warplanes strike PKK targets in southeast (Aug '15) Aug '15 Azat 1
News Turkey: From 'Zero Problems' To 'Precious Lonel... (Jun '15) Jul '15 SpaceBlues 28
News Why Should Turkey Normalize Relations With Arme... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Azat 1
News ANKARA: Turks Have Taken Ownership Of Democracy (Jun '15) Jun '15 Rockstar 2
News So who authorized Davutoglu's Gulen visit? (Jun '15) Jun '15 Azat 1
More from around the web