Turkish President to visit Lithuania

Turkish President to visit Lithuania

There are 15 comments on the Today.Az story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Turkish President to visit Lithuania. In it, Today.Az reports that:

On Wednesday, April 3, President Dalia Grybauskait? will meet the President of Turkey, Abdullah Gul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Today.Az.

Kantara2009

Turkey

#1 Apr 3, 2013
....Hopefully when he gets back home he can educate the population as to where Lithuania is on a map, but I doubt it!
Bogart

Providence, UT

#4 Apr 10, 2013
I wouldn't let these "abdullah's" in.

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/feb/01/world...
' ANKARA, Turkey — This nation has become one of the largest markets in the trafficking of women from nearby former Soviet states who have been forced into prostitution, with profits from the illicit sex trade in Turkey an estimated $3.6 billion last year and growing, an international agency said in a report released Tuesday.

About 5,000 women, more than half from Moldova and Ukraine, are believed to be working as sex slaves in Turkey, an agency official said. The prostitution networks make about $150 per customer, with each woman serving up to 15 clients a day.'

http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/e...
' "A month after I arrived, one of the captors squeezed my stomach and killed my unborn child, because I was spending too much time on prenatal care, rather than the clients."
The traffickers locked her in a house for several months, where she was supposed to serve at least six men per day.
"There were five other Azeri and Ukrainian girls in the house too," she remembers. "We were trying to find a way to escape every day, but every road was closed." '

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/27/world/europ... ;
'"Once they are across the border their passports are taken away and they are beaten and raped and forced into prostitution," he said. The women are typically kept locked in an apartment except when they are taken out to customers.'

Turks are filth. Slowly watch your daughters go missing.
Kantara2009

Turkey

#5 Apr 10, 2013
don't think your comments concern Lithuania ,or their woman-got your geo politics mixed up!
bogart

Providence, UT

#6 Apr 10, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/27/world/europ...

'Turkey, with its booming economy and lax visa requirements, is becoming the world's largest market for Slavic women, one of the most visible exports from struggling former Soviet states.'
'"This is one of the reasons why the EU is so worried about Turkey," said Freedman, referring to European resistance to Turkey's quest to join the bloc.'

http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNews...

Rise in sexual abuse of minors in Turkey sets alarm bells ringing
Associate Professor Figen Şahin, chairwoman of the Association for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect and director of the Child Protection Center at Gazi University, spoke to Today’s Zaman, claiming that about 35 percent of the children in Turkey suffer from physical abuse and that 30 percent are victims of sexual abuse.

Turks are not Europeans they are peado arabs with their muslim bros.

Into raping little children Kantara? Seems to be a national pastime in Turkey. Or were you the victim?
Kantara2009

Turkey

#7 Apr 10, 2013
You should be an expert on sexual abuse comming from that crazy dogmatic brain washed Mormon state of yours.You obviously have no idea about Lithuania,or Europeas most of you boys can't even point out your own country on a map of the world.lLet me educate you boy,firstly Lithuanians aren't Slavs and they have no need whatsoever to be traffict anywhere let alone bloody Turkey.Secondly I'm British ,and have over 20 years of experience in Lithuania .Got no time for anything Islamic,but you need to do your home work,and perhaps transfer to a Moldovian site where this problem is rampant !
koo koo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Kantara2009 wrote:
You should be an expert on sexual abuse comming from that crazy dogmatic brain washed Mormon state of yours.You obviously have no idea about Lithuania,or Europeas most of you boys can't even point out your own country on a map of the world.lLet me educate you boy,firstly Lithuanians aren't Slavs and they have no need whatsoever to be traffict anywhere let alone bloody Turkey.Secondly I'm British ,and have over 20 years of experience in Lithuania .Got no time for anything Islamic,but you need to do your home work,and perhaps transfer to a Moldovian site where this problem is rampant !
I see. You left the UK and went to Turkey because it is easier to fiddle with kids.
Kantara2009

Turkey

#9 Apr 10, 2013
koo koo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. You left the UK and went to Turkey because it is easier to fiddle with kids.
..In Cyprus you daft wanker
Bogart

Providence, UT

#10 Apr 10, 2013
Kantara2009 wrote:
<quoted text>..In Cyprus you daft wanker
Your location says Turkey. I guess that's to keep the Police from finding you. Must be a common ploy by Peadophiles.
Kantara2009

Turkey

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Bogart wrote:
<quoted text>
Your location says Turkey. I guess that's to keep the Police from finding you. Must be a common ploy by Peadophiles.
....look at a map cretin ,and piss off from lietuva forum PISDA !
Bogart

Providence, UT

#13 Apr 10, 2013
koo koo wrote:
<quoted text>
These peados are cunning. He is probably in neither country. Appears to know a bit about Moldova...
Yep. They gotta keep moving. He seems to have picked up foreign tounges along the way. I suppose he hoodwinks kids in their native language.
hurryharry

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#14 Apr 11, 2013
Bogart wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. They gotta keep moving. He seems to have picked up foreign tounges along the way. I suppose he hoodwinks kids in their native language.
I am inclined to him scouting Lithuanian women as a business. His personal preferences may be for kiddies.

Of course Cyprus has no extradition treaty with the UK so has become a haven for British Peados.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21985...
"Cyprus the new Costa del Crime? UK authorities launch most-wanted list of rapists"
budulis

UK

#15 Apr 11, 2013
How nice. 2 trolls found a topic to speak about. Lovely.
Kantara2009

Turkey

#16 Apr 11, 2013
budulis wrote:
How nice. 2 trolls found a topic to speak about. Lovely.
...Cheers mate,would be nice to meet those cretins on the street in Lt ,and have some sport!
Kantara2009

Turkey

#18 Apr 13, 2013
hurryharry wrote:
<quoted text>
I am inclined to him scouting Lithuanian women as a business. His personal preferences may be for kiddies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MXH6mQ9yWUUXX
Of course Cyprus has no extradition treaty with the UK so has become a haven for British Peados.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21985...
"Cyprus the new Costa del Crime? UK authorities launch most-wanted list of rapists"
.......are you in that Mormon sect(god forbid)-what the bloody hell would you know about anything moronic pleb(Ps -when you get a translation ask mama to translate the word daft cretin-silly bugger!
iranian sandtrotter

Henderson, NV

#19 Apr 20, 2013
How did this thread become about peado's???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abdullah Gul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec '16 Azat 2
News Erdogan's daughter gets married in Istanbul, Tu... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Azat 1
News Turkish warplanes strike PKK targets in southeast (Aug '15) Aug '15 Azat 1
News Turkey: From 'Zero Problems' To 'Precious Lonel... (Jun '15) Jul '15 SpaceBlues 28
News Why Should Turkey Normalize Relations With Arme... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Azat 1
News ANKARA: Turks Have Taken Ownership Of Democracy (Jun '15) Jun '15 Rockstar 2
News So who authorized Davutoglu's Gulen visit? (Jun '15) Jun '15 Azat 1
More from around the web