Turkey to help Pak meet energy needs

Apr 1, 2010 Full story: The Nation 8

Turkish President Abdullah Gul on Thursday said that people in his country were fully aware of the energy crisis in Pakistan and Turkey would provide all possible help to overcome the power shortage.

Full Story
ahmad

Karachi, Pakistan

#1 Apr 1, 2010
every1 is willing to help but are we ready to take HELP??? is the question bec we dnt here work for people of pakistan SAD :(
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#2 Apr 2, 2010
ahmad wrote:
every1 is willing to help but are we ready to take HELP??? is the question bec we dnt here work for people of pakistan SAD :(
...Yes Good...

Since: Apr 10

Lahore, Pakistan

#3 Apr 2, 2010
mICHEAL wrote:
<quoted text>...Yes Good...
Few days back china is willing to help us and Iran and now it Turkish as well but the way our government is treating, soon you will not going to listen such news like that.
Ottawa

Oakville, Canada

#4 Apr 3, 2010
I think this is good news for Pakistan. Pakistanis are hard working people and deserve electricity and basic necessities like the rest of the world.

Good job!
ali

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#5 Apr 21, 2010
but the main point of concern is that help of which type they want to extend ,,, whether its again a long term loan makin us more under debt or wht?
samr

Islamabad, Pakistan

#6 Apr 22, 2010
good
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#7 Sep 6, 2010
Thanx samr for appreciating
Savior

Karachi, Pakistan

#8 Oct 26, 2011
What Turkey in doing practically

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abdullah Gul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey Doomed To Fall Under Erdogan: Ex-President Dec 3 Azat 1
Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... Dec 2 Azat 1
The New Davutoglu Sep '14 SpaceBlues 1
Turkey's Davutoglu announces new government Aug '14 Dander 2
Cypriots mark 40th anniversary of invasion Jul '14 greek 32
Gul lauds economic ties with Pakistan (Nov '13) Jul '14 mICHEAL 5
Whether new Turkish president to travel to Arme... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kuvayi__Milliye 5
More from around the web