Michelle Obama, NATO spouses visit yo...

Michelle Obama, NATO spouses visit youth center

There are 1 comment on the Athens Banner-Herald story from May 20, 2012, titled Michelle Obama, NATO spouses visit youth center. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

First lady Michelle Obama and Hayrunnisa Gul, right, wife of Turkish President Abdullah Gul visit with students in the rooftop garden while touring the Gary Comer Youth Center with the spouses of NATO leaders, Sunday, May 20, 2012, on the South Side of Chicago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

BloggerGuy

Brillion, WI

#1 May 20, 2012
Protesters march through Chicago to NATO summit
http://portal.tds.net/news/read.php...

LOOKS LIKE MORE THAN JUST THE ONE AREA TO ME
MORE MEDIA SPIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abdullah Gul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Europe should learn from Turkey's headscar... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Gigi l_amoroso 1
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec '16 Azat 2
News Erdogan's daughter gets married in Istanbul, Tu... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Azat 1
News Turkish warplanes strike PKK targets in southeast (Aug '15) Aug '15 Azat 1
News Turkey: From 'Zero Problems' To 'Precious Lonel... (Jun '15) Jul '15 SpaceBlues 28
News Why Should Turkey Normalize Relations With Arme... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Azat 1
News ANKARA: Turks Have Taken Ownership Of Democracy (Jun '15) Jun '15 Rockstar 2
More from around the web