Algerian proposal concerns the French

Algerian proposal concerns the French

There are 9 comments on the Independent Online story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Algerian proposal concerns the French. In it, Independent Online reports that:

Paris - Several officials in France expressed concerns on Tuesday about a proposal by Algerian lawmakers who want to prosecute crimes committed decades ago by the French, the North African country's former colonial rulers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent Online.

Mokhtar

Netherlands

#1 Feb 11, 2010
It will be good lesson for not allowing these barbareries happen again. Unfortunately it is still going on in the name freedom covering it with media control and religion.
Sofiane

Southall, UK

#2 Feb 17, 2010
The trouble with the French is that they still haven't got over the loss of Algeria. There isn't a single week that goes by, without the French media covering some aspect of the Franco-Algerian war.
Mokhtar

Netherlands

#3 Feb 17, 2010
Not the loss of Algeria but its natural resources-so materialistic -
boulboul

UK

#4 Feb 18, 2010
I can not understand why man like generale aussaresses who declare in his book and on live tv that he ordered the torture of thousands of algerians,men and WOMEN,shoud n't be taking to court.
they also should be prosecuted for practicing la "GEGENE"and another cowardly way to shoot people IN THE BACK,"LA CORVEE DE BOIS".
France should also be prosecuted for making HAITI bankrupt.le little dwarf went to haiti yesterday and half-apologise,it is not enough.
I hope Bouteflika will do the honorable thing before he retired and sue the mothers f#c'ers;that way he can sleep better in his grave on day.
Today

Cedar Rapids, IA

#5 Feb 22, 2010
That would never happen my brothers and sisters of Algeria. As long as Paris has the its general dogs in the Algerian army nothing is going to change. But I do blame the cowards who call temselves FLN. THey fought for corruption for many years and now they got so big and fat they just stand in their green skirts like women and watch their masters in Paris raping their country and its people. All that stood against the FIS when they tried to stop the mysry of Algerians will stand on a judgement day before God and will have to answer for those crimes. Peace to all
boulboul

UK

#6 Mar 19, 2010
Well,logicaly Algeria can not sue for genocide or crimes against humanity for the simple reason that Algeria has never signed the Roma's treaty and refused to sign and join the TPI.
So really Algeria can not get fu#k all from the froggies,the Bouteflika's rapacious KNOW IT but they are creating this film to make us forget the real problems.
boulboul

UK

#7 Mar 19, 2010
Today wrote:
That would never happen my brothers and sisters of Algeria. As long as Paris has the its general dogs in the Algerian army nothing is going to change. But I do blame the cowards who call temselves FLN. THey fought for corruption for many years and now they got so big and fat they just stand in their green skirts like women and watch their masters in Paris raping their country and its people. All that stood against the FIS when they tried to stop the mysry of Algerians will stand on a judgement day before God and will have to answer for those crimes. Peace to all
Ya el hadj,arretes de melanger ta chakchouka,we are talking about france's crimes here.
SomaliPirate

Brampton, Canada

#9 Mar 19, 2010
These arabas are ballless cowards that are good for nothing from Moroco to algeria to Egypt to Sudan to Yemen the entire arab world is full of homosexuals that fuck boys up the ass. The greatest homosexual is the Suadi King. I thing the french are better even on sunday.The arab has no humanity and is a simple robot that is neither based in Islmaic culure nor in Modern culture. I see in the red see. I ransome white people but for you Arab boys I will sodomize you because my country will not rest from the terror you finance and the idiots you use.
boulboul

UK

#10 Mar 19, 2010
SomaliPirate wrote:
These arabas are ballless cowards that are good for nothing from Moroco to algeria to Egypt to Sudan to Yemen the entire arab world is full of homosexuals that fuck boys up the ass. The greatest homosexual is the Suadi King. I thing the french are better even on sunday.The arab has no humanity and is a simple robot that is neither based in Islmaic culure nor in Modern culture. I see in the red see. I ransome white people but for you Arab boys I will sodomize you because my country will not rest from the terror you finance and the idiots you use.
What's the matter geezer? It looks like some Algerian guy smashed your head...or maybe your neighbours are Algerians and they are terrorising you...or may be you've being raped by an Algerian banana....or may be you have been nicked trying to cross Europe from Algeria and they gave a hard time...something's wrong with you mate 100 %.
And anyway watch where you go in Canada because they deported illegal Somalians.I see them in England,all bloody refugees sucking and milking the British system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abdelaziz Bouteflika Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbian and Algerian presidents to exchange dec... (May '16) May '16 amc 1
News Building the world's tallest minaret (Jan '15) Feb '15 tom_ 21
News Report: Corruption in Algeria is pervasive (Sep '12) Nov '14 Faith 4
News Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictat... (Apr '14) Jul '14 Faith 48
News Why dictators hold elections: Abdel Fattah al-S... (May '14) May '14 Faith 7
News Algeria: Arrests at Protest Against President (May '14) May '14 Faith 2
News Algerian police halt opposition march against B... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Faith 4
More from around the web