Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Frien...

Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictators Are Awful

There are 48 comments on the Silicon Alley Insider story from Apr 20, 2014, titled Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictators Are Awful. In it, Silicon Alley Insider reports that:

MANY people argue that it would have been better if the Arab spring had never happened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silicon Alley Insider.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#44 Apr 29, 2014
Maha_Brahim wrote:
<quoted text>
I am bound and determined to get Faith to step out of the closet.
I know she is crushing on me.
No, I am just fckng up this forum. Period.

“Princessa Barça...dats riiite”

Since: Apr 14

Oran, Algeria

#46 Apr 29, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am just fckng up this forum. Period.
Come on...admit it. You have a girl woody for me.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#47 Apr 29, 2014
Maha_Brahim wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on...admit it. You have a girl woody for me.
Nah. I'm fckng with you, you scumbag tramp.
Scholar Islam

United States

#49 Jun 30, 2014
BEIRUT, June 29 (Reuters)- Eight rebel fighters have been crucified in Syria by the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) because they were considered too moderate, a monitoring group said on Sunday.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which relies on contacts on the ground in Syria, said the men were crucified on Saturday in Aleppo province. It added that their corpses were still on view.
The Observatory said clashes between rival Islamist groups in Syria had killed around 7,000 people since January, as militants from ISIL try to strengthen their grip on territory.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#50 Jun 30, 2014
Scholar Islam wrote:
BEIRUT, June 29 (Reuters)- Eight rebel fighters have been crucified in Syria by the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) because they were considered too moderate, a monitoring group said on Sunday.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which relies on contacts on the ground in Syria, said the men were crucified on Saturday in Aleppo province. It added that their corpses were still on view.
The Observatory said clashes between rival Islamist groups in Syria had killed around 7,000 people since January, as militants from ISIL try to strengthen their grip on territory.
My dog ate steak tonight.

Fck the Syrians.
Dalit Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#51 Jun 30, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My dog ate steak tonight.
Fck the Syrians.
And you ate dog food, stupid mutt.
Adrian

Johannesburg, South Africa

#52 Jul 6, 2014
Maha_Brahim wrote:
Faith has a crush on me.{{{Sigh}}} this always to me when I go to a new forum. I must break her heart soon and inform her that I am engaged.
hey Maha,i love yr posts/replys.......... u have lots of CLASS gal
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#55 Jul 9, 2014
Maha_Brahim wrote:
Faith has a crush on me.{{{Sigh}}} this always to me when I go to a new forum. I must break her heart soon and inform her that I am engaged.
I don't like dirty monkeys, you dirty monkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abdelaziz Bouteflika Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Building the world's tallest minaret Feb '15 tom_ 21
News Report: Corruption in Algeria is pervasive (Sep '12) Nov '14 Faith 4
News Why dictators hold elections: Abdel Fattah al-S... (May '14) May '14 Faith 7
News Algeria: Arrests at Protest Against President (May '14) May '14 Faith 2
News Algerian police halt opposition march against B... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Faith 4
News Cartoonist acquitted of mocking Algerian leader (Mar '14) Mar '14 Faith 1
News In Algeria, Illegal Money-Changers Thrive (Feb '14) Mar '14 Faith 4
More from around the web