33 mins. ago - Gadhafi's family fled to Algeria

Aug 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arkansas Online

Libyan leader Moammar Gadfhafi's youngest son Khamis, left, meets with Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika in Algiers, in this March 25, 2008, file photo.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

Algerian wrote:
<quoted text> I have a bad feeling sir! Alqaeda will get weapon from this conflict, behind libya there is a huge desert bigger than Europe where it is the best refuge for Terrorists ( It's gonna be another Afghanistan or much worser). even some of the rebels were Ex Alqaeda members ( take the example of "Abdel Hakim Belhadj".
This is going to happen no matter what is done, even other countries have this problem, bad people exist everywhere. If countries stay united and work for the greater good more and more will lay down their weapons out of choice because they want their families safe. Then you will be left with a criminal element which is always there. So keep happy the sun is coming up.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

LOL wrote:
Odds are that Gadhaffi himself is no longer anywhere in Libya! With his money, he could find plenty of places to take him in. Actually, most of Africa still looks favorably on Gadhaffi!
Totally not true, even the AU has now recognized NTC and is no longer giving sympathy to Gadaffi.
tony

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

George wrote:
So keep happy the sun is coming up.
The guy lives in North Africa FFS they have the sun every bleeding day.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

tony wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy lives in North Africa FFS they have the sun every bleeding day.
obviously English is not your first language or you would know that is a figure of speech.
LOL

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally not true, even the AU has now recognized NTC and is no longer giving sympathy to Gadaffi.
And you really believe them? LOL!! Plenty of places would coddle Gadhaffi and his billions. He could even be in South America now!
Concerned monkey

Hurleyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

not today
Jan

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few governments support Gaddafi, but a surprising number of people seem to. I guess a lot of them haven't seen his bad side.
tony

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

George wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously English is not your first language or you would know that is a figure of speech.
Yep!! English is not my first language but sarcasm is international:)
louise

Kilcock, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

hi can someone help me im going to algria to marry or is ther any other way i can bring him to ireland
Rman

Hurleyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

marry Quadafi? wow
cervantes

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

louise wrote:
hi can someone help me im going to algria to marry or is ther any other way i can bring him to ireland
You have to apply for a visa to go to Algeria,once you get married your boyfriend has to apply for a visa in the "UK consulat" in Algiers.
You need some of your bank statements and proof of residence of Ireland like a rent book.Good luck.
cervantes

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Rman wrote:
marry Quadafi? wow
Gadaffi is not Algerian,cretin.
Algerian

Algeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

cervantes wrote:
<quoted text>
Gadaffi is not Algerian,cretin.
LOL
Juan Tamad

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

JimBob wrote:
Algeria coddling evil despot family of Gaddafi.
How many stolen gold bars were involved in that bribe?
Sanctions.
Hey moron, look at Libya now. A nation in chaos with its oil being drained by western powers. Who now is the despot?
I believe you also celebrated when Iraq and its people was wiped off the map.
Observer

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Jan wrote:
<quoted text>Very few governments support Gaddafi, but a surprising number of people seem to. I guess a lot of them haven't seen his bad side.
They saw it but,their arrogance prevents them from yielding to the truth
Ana

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>They saw it but,their arrogance prevents them from yielding to the truth
better than what you have now.......Libya not safe anymore, crazy people running amok with weapons.... Destabilisation is great for western governments but not for Libyans

Wake up you will regret, c'est Iraq part deux

Allah Akbar
Observer

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Ana wrote:
<quoted text>
better than what you have now.......Libya not safe anymore, crazy people running amok with weapons.... Destabilisation is great for western governments but not for Libyans
Wake up you will regret, c'est Iraq part deux
Allah Akbar
another blind arrogant, should I say more, may be next time.
Ana

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>another blind arrogant, should I say more, may be next time.
sorry I do not get in to slanging/insulting matches on Internet forums, it's way below my standard

I don't know if you ate Libyan or not ??? Guess not

However what is happening in Libya now is a disgrace

What ever gaddaffi did, open your eyes Libya will be bled dry
Oeil de Jehovah

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

People are most of the time right. They didn't like what's going on in Libya because there are signs pointing to that. Who gave the order to kill Gadafi? The only enemies of Kadafi were the sionist. Why the observer from the joumhouria of Libya tell us who was behind the assassination of Kadafi. Because of the heinous crime of the transitional governement the people are against the fake Lybian revolution. Lybian are not Tunisian and they proved it again. Right now things are turning sour in Syria and elswhere in the middle east because of what happen in Lybia. Lybians lost control of their country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••