33 mins. ago - Gadhafi's family fled ...

33 mins. ago - Gadhafi's family fled to Algeria

There are 59 comments on the Arkansas Online story from Aug 29, 2011, titled 33 mins. ago - Gadhafi's family fled to Algeria. In it, Arkansas Online reports that:

Libyan leader Moammar Gadfhafi's youngest son Khamis, left, meets with Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika in Algiers, in this March 25, 2008, file photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Online.

Algerian

Algiers, Algeria

#21 Sep 8, 2011
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a good attitude, lets hope this Libyan conflict comes to an end soon and your borders are once again quiet
I have a bad feeling sir! Alqaeda will get weapon from this conflict, behind libya there is a huge desert bigger than Europe where it is the best refuge for Terrorists ( It's gonna be another Afghanistan or much worser). even some of the rebels were Ex Alqaeda members ( take the example of "Abdel Hakim Belhadj".
fennec

UK

#22 Sep 8, 2011
Calico Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Child brides, stoning adulterers, Bhurka women, bombing Shiites and Christians. Ever wonder why the Arab world is backward? Try a glass of wine....

Non of what you wrote is really true except for some women who ware al burka as you call it and they do it out of choice and simply they don't like to seat and flash their underwear of bending and showing their cleavage
kader

UK

#23 Sep 17, 2011
DirtyGaddhafi wrote:
His ugly daughter had to give birth in the dirt while on the run. Who could have expected such a dramatic exit of the Gaddhafi rats?
You should go to "Specsaver" because the daughter is better looking than Anjolina Jolie,you vulgar little piece of shit.
kader

UK

#24 Sep 17, 2011
JimBob wrote:
Algeria coddling evil despot family of Gaddafi.
How many stolen gold bars were involved in that bribe?
Sanctions.
Another cretin who is ill informed.Perhaps you should look at your own country to find out how many "coddling evil terrorist"who are protecting with your laws simply because they are refugees.
Jan

Victoria, Canada

#25 Sep 17, 2011
kader wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go to "Specsaver" because the daughter is better looking than Anjolina Jolie,you vulgar little piece of shit.
Aisha Gaddafi is a beautiful woman, and as a young man her father was quite handsome too. He somehow became horribly ugly. I think more than aging is involved. Most people don't age quite that badly. He must have a health problem of some kind to account for such extreme ugliness. It certainly makes him a contrast with the beautiful daughter.
marketplace

Cowdenbeath, UK

#26 Sep 17, 2011
Well if someone bombed my house i guess i'd move too , not exactly news is it .
kader

London, UK

#27 Sep 18, 2011
marketplace wrote:
Well if someone bombed my house i guess i'd move too , not exactly news is it .
Common sense...and a good english sense of humour.
kader

London, UK

#28 Sep 18, 2011
Jan wrote:
But you'll have problems with the Western countries if you take Gaddafi himself.
I don't recall Ben Ali's hosts having any problems with the West.
Algeria is right not to recognise the new provisional government,most of them are islamists and some of them were members of Al Quaida like the evil Bel Hadj.
The Moroccans and Algerians are not donkeys to fall for the trap set by the West to help themselves and nick all the petrol and gaz.
I rather have a dictator in Algeria (better the devil you know) rather than the West destroying my country like they did to Iraq and others countries,stealing all the contracts and leave us fighting the evil islamists;that's what's going to happens to Libya.In Egypt and Tunisia we are all witnessing the uprising of the islamists.FACTS.
What makes me sick is the hypocrisy of the West,in 2010 half of the West leaders flirted with Kadaffi and they discovered a few months later that he is "killing his people"while the Chinese and the israelis are commiting worse crimes.Sick.
damir

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#29 Sep 18, 2011
He needs monkeys like this one:

http://adf.ly/2idl6
LOL

Belle Glade, FL

#30 Sep 19, 2011
Odds are that Gadhaffi himself is no longer anywhere in Libya! With his money, he could find plenty of places to take him in. Actually, most of Africa still looks favorably on Gadhaffi!
JoBob

Pine Bluff, AR

#31 Sep 19, 2011
bal3aout wrote:
Any significant sanctions against Algeria will send the oil price hurtling towards $200 a barrel.
Mr Hillbilly will get very angry if he has to pay $10 a gallon to fill up his 1973 Dodge Ram.
Dodge did not use "Ram" to describe their trucks until 1981.
Oil will not get to $200 per barrel under any likely circumstances.
Jan

Victoria, Canada

#32 Sep 19, 2011
LOL wrote:
Odds are that Gadhaffi himself is no longer anywhere in Libya! With his money, he could find plenty of places to take him in. Actually, most of Africa still looks favorably on Gadhaffi!
He could be your next door neighbour and you don't know it! Wherever he goes, he'll have to change his appearance, though, won't he? That ugly mug is such a familiar sight that he'd be recognized anywhere otherwise.
JimBob

Cambridge, Canada

#33 Sep 19, 2011
Jan wrote:
<quoted text>He could be your next door neighbour and you don't know it! Wherever he goes, he'll have to change his appearance, though, won't he? That ugly mug is such a familiar sight that he'd be recognized anywhere otherwise.
Dog the bounty hunter has been sent in to look for the ugly prick.
His days are numbered.
peutetre

London, UK

#34 Sep 20, 2011
JoBob wrote:
Oil will not get to $200 per barrel under any likely circumstances.
Do you want to have a bet with me?I mean a BIG bet,i am a gambler...
Concerned monkey

Hurleyville, NY

#35 Sep 20, 2011
i bet your momma.. boy
Concerned monkey

Hurleyville, NY

#36 Sep 20, 2011
let me get the dog bowl..
peut etre

London, UK

#37 Sep 20, 2011
LOL wrote:
Actually, most of Africa still looks favorably on Gaddafi!
And why not? Gaddafi did help most African countries especially the ANC,when Nelson Mandela speaks about Gaddafi he does with respect and gratitude.
Concerned monkey

Hurleyville, NY

#38 Sep 20, 2011
don't judge me haters.. You all no i am right... were the money i need that quaddafi money and obama money.. I need to smoke a fat one
Concerned monkey

Hurleyville, NY

#40 Sep 20, 2011
i give you one thing i rather see gaddafi in power then some rag tag rebels.. who know who they are.. Anyway there are other country that could use help like somalia... oh they don't got Europe oil.... and as for syria.. they have better equipment then gaddafi i i like to world to mess with them..

I don't agree with people getting harmed for protesting the goverment.. but the people need to fight for there own freedom.
peut etre

London, UK

#41 Sep 20, 2011
Concerned monkey wrote:
i give you one thing i rather see gaddafi in power then some rag tag rebels....
Unfortunately,that is what's going to happen in Libya,Tunisia and Egypt....
I wouldn't bet on it because you are going to insult me again:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abdelaziz Bouteflika Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Building the world's tallest minaret Feb '15 tom_ 21
News Report: Corruption in Algeria is pervasive (Sep '12) Nov '14 Faith 4
News Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictat... (Apr '14) Jul '14 Faith 48
News Why dictators hold elections: Abdel Fattah al-S... (May '14) May '14 Faith 7
News Algeria: Arrests at Protest Against President (May '14) May '14 Faith 2
News Algerian police halt opposition march against B... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Faith 4
News Cartoonist acquitted of mocking Algerian leader (Mar '14) Mar '14 Faith 1
More from around the web