2 Algerian Islamists call for bars to...

2 Algerian Islamists call for bars to close

There are 15 comments on the Fort Mill Times story from Oct 5, 2011, titled 2 Algerian Islamists call for bars to close. In it, Fort Mill Times reports that:

Two former ranking members of a banned Islamist party called on Algerians on Wednesday to demand that all bars and stores where alcoholic beverages are sold be shut down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Mill Times.

karim

UK

#1 Oct 5, 2011
You are monkeys from somewhere and trying to make people live the life you want ,I am algerian and I drink I no one will stop me and if someone think we shoud not drink just fuck of to saudi arabia and live with you brothers ,algeria is the land of masinissa and syfax not ali belhadj khouroutou ya chadi ....
lilou la pointe

Warrington, UK

#2 Oct 6, 2011
Ya Karim,from what i've heard,in some neighbourhood's part (not all) they want to close selling alcohol because a lot of drunks are misbehaving by fighting in the street,throwing nasty languages;it is unacceptable EVEN IN THE UK,SWEDEN OR THE US people like that get arrested...I know in Europe many bars that has been shut down by the law because of the violence and drugs that it brings.
What i meant is that is has nothing to do with the islamists.
karim

UK

#3 Oct 6, 2011
I undestand lilou it just we had enough of people telling as what we should do but I never suport those with a bad morals or for more bars to open . I believe every one has the write to choose in his life but has to respect the others and we need a state of laws.
lilou la pointe

Plymouth, UK

#4 Oct 7, 2011
Oui mon frère,je suis d'accord with you and that is the reason i've left l'bled;ils nous ont etouffes.Partout en Algerie on est étouffé,pas uniquement en Kabylie,moi je viens de l'est et crois moi que toute l'Algerie en a ras le bol de cette dictature et de ces barbus qui nous sont tombes sur la tête.
Allez bonne journée mon frère.
momo

Mold, UK

#5 Oct 12, 2011
i drink,i will never stop drinking its my life.the only thing we have in algeria.why they don't talk about drogs its ligal.hachichat al ouda how they call it.what about prostitution with a cover?i know people with no religion and they help people what ever the religion they r.going to palistain for support.even here uk,they are many muslam people getting help from churchs.islam in ur heart.
Europe our ground

Shanghai, China

#6 Nov 14, 2011
i m French, a place next to Switzerland. a real one, not an immigrant.
I have noticed somethiing. 15 years early the young Muslims didn't have bearts.
Then this radical Muslims and this dead man Binlader did this horrible things. Thank You again USA.
All the Muslims in Europe and in The USA said, that's bad, we don't support him, that's bad what he did, our religion is peacefull....
But in fact an inportant part of the young Muslims living in the west have a beart now, or a small beart. As a provocation. Show their sympaty for him.
They want to show they belong to this strong dark Muslim power.
They want to show that they can be tough or warriors or murdereres if needed.
They want to say : I m in your country white people. It's not my place. I m an intruder. But you won't say anything shy white man, you will let me steal your land. If you ask me to levae your country, i will join the dark radical Muslim power army.
That's what a Young Muslim tell you when he wears a beart..........
It's a only part of them.
Still an important part of the muslims in The west are not slightly provocative.
Still an important part of the muslims are willing to have a neutral appearence. many behave well.
The con rate however is more important as in the European population. That's a sad statement 65 percent of our inmates are Muslims.
The stupid colonisators did also many bad things in your country 50 years early.
But this beart your youg people wear make many white westerners nervous.
Have you seen in Libia, this people that we just helped. they all wear a radical muslim like beart!
thenia

UK

#7 Nov 15, 2011
Europe our ground wrote:
Then this radical Muslims and this dead man Binlader did this horrible things. Thank You again USA.
All the Muslims in Europe and in The USA said, that's bad, we don't support him, that's bad what he did, our religion is peacefull....
But in fact an inportant part of the young Muslims living in the west have a beart now, or a small beart. As a provocation. Show their sympaty for him.
They want to say : I m in your country white people. It's not my place. I m an intruder. But you won't say anything shy white man, you will let me steal your land. If you ask me to levae your country, i will join the dark radical Muslim power army.
Still an important part of the muslims in The west are not slightly provocative.
Still an important part of the muslims are willing to have a neutral appearence. many behave well.
The con rate however is more important as in the European population. That's a sad statement 65 percent of our inmates are Muslims.
The stupid colonisators did also many bad things in your country 50 years early.
Have you seen in Libia, this people that we just helped. they all wear a radical muslim like beart!
I think you are a very sick man (seek help)
annabi

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8 Nov 15, 2011
thenia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a very sick man (seek help)
I've told him that already.
annabi

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#9 Nov 15, 2011
Europe our ground wrote:
I have noticed something. 15 years early the young Muslims didn't have beards.
Then this radical Muslims and this dead man Bin Laden did this horrible things. Thank You again USA.
All the Muslims in Europe and in The USA said, that's bad, we don't support him, that's bad what he did, our religion is peaceful....
But in fact an important part of the young Muslims living in the west have a beat now, or a small bear. As a provocation. Show their sympathy for him.
They want to show that they can be tough or warriors or murderer's if needed.
By the way,je te le dis en francais pour ne pas t'embarrasser lol.
Quand on arrive pas a aligner une ligne en anglais sans faire de graves fautes comme les tiennes,franchement on devrait la boucler.
Europe our ground

Shanghai, China

#10 Nov 15, 2011
I m French a place next to Switzerland
You understand perfectly my posts.
I m kind not kind of sick, i m over-intelligent. That's what 2 administrations told me when i was young.
Someone over-intelligent seems sick to the cows.
When two cows watch a train passing by they tell each other, oh! have you seen this cow running this morning, she took drugs or something. She was really sick.

Sure this text makes you angry.
But you must understand that this beard many young Muslims wear now ( after this Binloaded things) makes us nervous. No problems, America protects us very well. I love you USA.
And Don't speak my language!. You are not one European. You can learn every sentence of Victor Hugo books, that won’t make you a West European.
In my place we are the number one French exporter of high tech products. We learn engineering. We built trains cars electricity power plants....
We make our mother land prosperous and Successful in industries. The people there, don't need to learn the languages of others people to survive. Our English is very poor, Our French also. Our making products abilities are very high. Stop learning languages my friend.
Go in Algeria and learn architects or engineering, built bridges and roads grand malls and transportation vehicles,
Watch the spelling mistakes if you want little secretary, I will reward you if you are a women. Go to help your country to become more new, instead of copying our languages and our way of life.
This is a fashion now this beard things for real, because of ben loaded. The one who ended up with a cruse missile in the a$$. USA i love you.
I had friends Algerians or from morocco. Some very good persons. Some ladies delicious. But now you are too many in our country. There is nothing racial nowadays. Just you must go home friends. It’s our ground here.
I had enemies to. Cities are not safe due to this bad part of the Muslims and Africans.. 20 percent of you behave very badly. Still a large part behave. But too many. Go home. We want make it peacefully this time my friends. No violence. But every body home at the end.
bin dawood

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#11 Nov 17, 2011
Europe our ground wrote:
as a brit qualified medic i have denounced my allegience to the european and have signed up brothers from cape town to algiers magreb islamic union of calphate to overcome da likes of u

u welcome to switch sides now before its to late ....like tarik bin ziyaad we are comming for u lot
Europe our ground

Shanghai, China

#12 Nov 17, 2011
bin dawood wrote:
<quoted text> as a brit qualified medic i have denounced my allegience to the european and have signed up brothers from cape town to algiers magreb islamic union of calphate to overcome da likes of u
u welcome to switch sides now before its to late ....like tarik bin ziyaad we are comming for u lot
A brit medical doctor don't spend his time chating on Internet.
This people have a very busy live.
They always study something.
Or they travel in Tibet or Peruvia, or they go to the high level society club chatting with the local politicans.
I know what i m talking about. Many youg Alegerians Morocans are friendly, good to talk with, in Europe. They have more humour as we do often.
But a part of them wear a beard now. may be something like 20 percents of them. And i know that before Benladead they didn't have this fashion.
Europe our ground

Shanghai, China

#13 Nov 17, 2011
bin dawood wrote:
<quoted text> as a brit qualified medic i have denounced my allegience to the european and have signed up brothers from cape town to algiers magreb islamic union of calphate to overcome da likes of u
I m from france, a place next to switzerland.
In another posts you have three children and live in Bostwana, today you are a brit medic doctor.
Looks like you are a drunk. The mental house doctor will come after you. Make up stories on the internet.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#14 Nov 17, 2011
Maybe if the filthy muslims got drunk and got laid once in a while, they could go a couple of days without blowing sh*t up.
Europe our ground

Shanghai, China

#15 Nov 28, 2011
This topic is quite boring. It's a simple culture habits difference. No problems
Let's be clear for once.
Hashish cannabis and alcohol, it's the same.
They have both the same level of toxics.
They both damage the body slowly step by step go down. same damage level. destroy the brain slowly.
In Europe the governments and the old people are strongly against Hashish and cannabis, they quite confuse it with other drugs totally different that lead to death.
In the Arabs countries they don't like alcohol due their culture and habits. Koran wrote against it.
So no problems, it's good this culture difference. When you travel you see something new. No Alcohol in the Arabs countries, no cannabis and hashish in Europe. Perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abdelaziz Bouteflika Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbian and Algerian presidents to exchange dec... (May '16) May '16 amc 1
News Building the world's tallest minaret (Jan '15) Feb '15 tom_ 21
News Report: Corruption in Algeria is pervasive (Sep '12) Nov '14 Faith 4
News Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictat... (Apr '14) Jul '14 Faith 48
News Why dictators hold elections: Abdel Fattah al-S... (May '14) May '14 Faith 7
News Algeria: Arrests at Protest Against President (May '14) May '14 Faith 2
News Algerian police halt opposition march against B... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Faith 4