Algeria to deliver aid to famine-struck Horn of Africa countries

Aug 11, 2011 Full story: People's Daily Online 9

Algeria announced on Thursday that it would provide a 10-million-U.S.-dollar humanitarian aid to Horn of Africa countries struck by devastating drought and famine.

Full Story
karim

UK

#1 Aug 14, 2011
Good news
La place d armes

London, UK

#2 Aug 17, 2011
karim wrote:
Good news
Do you reckon???
10 Million dollar is a joke;do you know how much the UK(a country riddle with debts) has offered????
How about the super rich Saudis/United Arab Emirates bastards,couldn't they help their next door dying muslim brothers?
10 million is an insult mon frere.
karim

UK

#3 Aug 17, 2011
These somalis took algerian salesman for hostages and in the uk 9 out of 10 of theme don't work and if u know them they are the last race of humans u want to mix with .for the saoudis and all the arabs country give there part as I herd on the bbc4 news .nothing personal my friend that what I think any way .and saha ftourek.
La place d armes

London, UK

#4 Aug 21, 2011
karim wrote:
These somalis took algerian salesman for hostages and in the uk 9 out of 10 of theme don't work and if u know them they are the last race of humans u want to mix with .for the saoudis and all the arabs country give there part as I herd on the bbc4 news .nothing personal my friend that what I think any way .and saha ftourek.
I didn't know that the Saudis gave money but that's good news.
I agree with you Somalians in England gaa ratsa mora,no wonder you hear about some cases of cholera,thypoid,TB etc...bought in by these wild and violent animals.Saha ftourek mon frere.
karim

UK

#5 Aug 21, 2011
Nice talking to you brother I am on facebook :cafemetro-camden or grp iamrache. And sah aidek .
sam

Haywards Heath, UK

#6 Aug 21, 2011
it's a joke algerian helping contry struck with famine ? why don't you help your own peaople you algerian so called leader's to me you are just bunch of slut's rulling the contry your own people are strugling to survive make end meet ? you bastards
Zino LNDN

London, UK

#7 Aug 22, 2011
Salam brothers n sisters ,i just want to distance myself from the comments made by my clearly ignorant and un-intelligent countrymen (sadly we have too many of them) making what i can only describe as stupid analysis of the situation, as for my somalian brothers who are suffering greatly in this holy month of ramadan i would like to apologise for my country's (or leaders rathers) greed, lack of faith and imaan which has been affecting us for decades for we can only pray for you and ask the almighty to give you patience in these terrible times. Khouya karim ansa laftour nta makalah tsoum (rkis) live in london and i mix with a host of ppl from around the world but sadly ive come to find out that there aren't many worst than my own (hasha li ma yesthalhash) let fix up ourselves before insulting others. Algeria till i perish . saha ramdankoum.
karim

UK

#8 Aug 23, 2011
Dear sam , I think we have the write to give to any one we like even if you think we are poor ,it is called ithar and it something you d'ont understand and I will l'et you to your ignorance
For you information it was something on radio paris that the british gov is thinking of bringing some algerian police officers to help you sort out your contry because you just can't hahahahahah .
Viking

Oslo, Norway

#9 Aug 31, 2011
karim wrote:
Algerians are well known through out Europe as the most immoral bunch. They don't take a decent job but prefer stealing or selling drugs or cheating white girls. They drool for white chicks. Ask any European if don't believe me. At least Somalis has many businesses in Norway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abdelaziz Bouteflika Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictat... Jul '14 Faith 48
Why dictators hold elections: Abdel Fattah al-S... May '14 Faith 7
Algeria: Arrests at Protest Against President May '14 Faith 2
Algerian police halt opposition march against B... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Faith 4
Cartoonist acquitted of mocking Algerian leader (Mar '14) Mar '14 Faith 1
In Algeria, Illegal Money-Changers Thrive (Feb '14) Mar '14 Faith 4
Algeria's ailing Bouteflika 'well-informed': Fr... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Faith 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••