Tunisian regime members not welcome i...

Tunisian regime members not welcome in Canada

There are 6 comments on the Canada.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Tunisian regime members not welcome in Canada. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Prime Minister Stephen Harper on Thursday waded into the politically charged debate over unrest in Africa - saying members of the deposed regime in Tunisia are "not welcome" in Canada and that he supports calls for "democratic development" in Egypt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

The Rh Negative Factor

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 27, 2011
... The “blue bloods”, of course, are designating our RH negative blood type..... This sea faring people settled in Spain, France, Italy, Morocco, Egypt,...

http://therhnegativefactor.webs.com/chapter6....
info 2day

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jan 28, 2011
Meso Hohni

Canada

#3 Jan 30, 2011
Heaven forbid that we let someone into this country that is monetarily stable.We welcome with open arms every bum in the world that shows up on our doorstep flat broke and looking for a handout.
Gundy

Canada

#4 Jan 30, 2011
Meso Hohni wrote:
Heaven forbid that we let someone into this country that is monetarily stable.We welcome with open arms every bum in the world that shows up on our doorstep flat broke and looking for a handout.
You gotta be a Jew!
Meso Hohni

Kamloops, Canada

#5 Feb 1, 2011
Gundy wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta be a Jew!
No.Just another overburdened taxpayer sick of carrying 4 million bums in this country that will not work,and does not want any more.
Soloman Kerr

Canada

#6 Feb 1, 2011
Meso Hohni wrote:
<quoted text>No.Just another overburdened taxpayer sick of carrying 4 million bums in this country that will not work,and does not want any more.
Yeah, but these guys have money..they were part of the regime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbas El Fassi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rising up (Feb '11) Feb '11 karim 1
More from around the web