First Prev
of 6
Next Last
IRISHLAD

Athol, MA

#107 Dec 8, 2010
Hey Charlie, this is what ya get after risking your life for so many years. Sad huh. If you feel your right, PERSEVERE, FIGHT IT TILL THE END.
THE CLIQUE

Santa Clara, CA

#108 Dec 8, 2010
Best job on planet wrote:
Much more corruption to be uncovered! I am going to apply to become a cop! No more tickets ever! No $1000 surcharges for six years. Bonuses of up to $30,000 a year! All kinds of days off! I can change the books online and give myself more days off.
I can sell vacation days for time and a half! No more stress driving, ever! I can drink and drive. I can committ crimes with no consequences. I can abuse my authority! I can use my influence on people at city hall who can help me pay a third of my property taxes. I can have all my family benefit from my super power. I don't have to answer to anyone;I am the police! I can get in good with builders who will give my relatives $350,000 homes for a dollar! Even distant relatives can pay $100,000 less that the doctor had to pay! As long as my new connects take care of each other in terms of building on wet lands, ect.. We will always benefit from our connections; I LOVE THIS ULTIMATE POWER!!!!
I want the cruiser with the leather though so I may need to become President of the union. NOW I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER! This job is so f---ing easy that they will have to pass laws to FORCE me to retire at 67 ! Hopefully by then I can achieve all the stealing that I will need but then again retrirement means more time for driving drunk and parties; I will just buy a beach condo in Florida and have parties all the time. I can bring my badge and my gun to Florida!!
You wouldn't make it past the psych evaluation.
Release the Tasca files

Maynard, MA

#110 Dec 9, 2010
What has changed? Mayor Wong, release the Tasca files! Here is a quote that I thought fit this situation
"But we agree with Louis Brandeis, who, three years before he was named to the U.S. Supreme Court in 1916, wrote that "sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants."

Where there is agreed on darkness there are also many questions. We are left to guess! Unless this paper investigates the release of the Tasca agreement!
Obsessed

AOL

#111 Dec 9, 2010
Release the Tasca files wrote:
What has changed? Mayor Wong, release the Tasca files! Here is a quote that I thought fit this situation
"But we agree with Louis Brandeis, who, three years before he was named to the U.S. Supreme Court in 1916, wrote that "sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants."
Where there is agreed on darkness there are also many questions. We are left to guess! Unless this paper investigates the release of the Tasca agreement!
The only one that gives a hoot about Tasca is you, you kook. Get a job, you need a purpose.
Lynch for Mayor

Maynard, MA

#112 Dec 9, 2010
Vote for Lynch for Mayor of Fitchburg and you will see change! The clique can pack their bags! Enough is Enough! I am not kidding, I will get the signatures needed in January to run for Mayor!

Lights are off in Fitchburg,schools are closing,the city is ready to propose a tax/fee for trash removal,Fire fighters and police are facing layoffs,Unitil is gouging and running as a Monopoly,the Chief recieved a massive raise as well as other city employees,we need to upgrade the police cruisers, roads are caving in and unemployment is at 38% unofficially?

The Mayor and the city attorney states that Tascas behavior equated to Larceny; what happened? We are talking about tens of thousands of tax payer dollars or more! Let them replace it! If they stole then charge them criminally and if the police union sues then sue them for twice the amount!

Evaluate the entire fpd; if the fpd has failing grades and there are many complaints of uninvestigated corruption by its officers then you dismantle the fpd all together under federal guidlines that allows the city to withdraw it's contract with them!

The fpd has a lot to do with the morale of the entire community! When the public is able to view officers breaking the law without facing consequences for doing so then it is unfixable! You don't just allow it to continue as business as usual!

Their are members of the fpd that want to enforce the law equally and appropiately as they follow their oath! People think that I am crazy because I am not afraid to stand up against the powers that be. If we need federal investigations and oversight then the Mayor needs to request it!

If the Chief will not ticket JRs patrons due to who they are, then he needs to go! I like the guy but he is not getting the job done and he has been here for years! How can this Chief request and hold accountable any Fitchburg citizen for breaking any law when his department has refused to ticket off duty violators? They sit in fpd cruisers in the parking lot of JRs for hours on the phone!

The day that I approached the fpd cruiser and pointed out the violators in the fire lane across from the ffd and he shrugged it off stating that they had a permit and to complain to the Chief if I didn't like his answer. Well that cop needs to be suspended!And if he wants to give lip themn you fire him for insubordination! Then I watch as fire trucks are forced to stop at the beginning of an emergency due to cars in the fire lane? As a fpd cruiser watches from under their perch near the commuter rail? Then an 18 wheeler stainless steel,spanking new trailor parks in front of the fire bays? after they drop off antique cars ? The fire station isnt a perch for the clique!!
Obsessed

AOL

#113 Dec 9, 2010
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Vote for Lynch for Mayor of Fitchburg and you will see change! The clique can pack their bags! Enough is Enough! I am not kidding, I will get the signatures needed in January to run for Mayor!
Lights are off in Fitchburg,schools are closing,the city is ready to propose a tax/fee for trash removal,Fire fighters and police are facing layoffs,Unitil is gouging and running as a Monopoly,the Chief recieved a massive raise as well as other city employees,we need to upgrade the police cruisers, roads are caving in and unemployment is at 38% unofficially?
The Mayor and the city attorney states that Tascas behavior equated to Larceny; what happened? We are talking about tens of thousands of tax payer dollars or more! Let them replace it! If they stole then charge them criminally and if the police union sues then sue them for twice the amount!
Evaluate the entire fpd; if the fpd has failing grades and there are many complaints of uninvestigated corruption by its officers then you dismantle the fpd all together under federal guidlines that allows the city to withdraw it's contract with them!
The fpd has a lot to do with the morale of the entire community! When the public is able to view officers breaking the law without facing consequences for doing so then it is unfixable! You don't just allow it to continue as business as usual!
Their are members of the fpd that want to enforce the law equally and appropiately as they follow their oath! People think that I am crazy because I am not afraid to stand up against the powers that be. If we need federal investigations and oversight then the Mayor needs to request it!
If the Chief will not ticket JRs patrons due to who they are, then he needs to go! I like the guy but he is not getting the job done and he has been here for years! How can this Chief request and hold accountable any Fitchburg citizen for breaking any law when his department has refused to ticket off duty violators? They sit in fpd cruisers in the parking lot of JRs for hours on the phone!
The day that I approached the fpd cruiser and pointed out the violators in the fire lane across from the ffd and he shrugged it off stating that they had a permit and to complain to the Chief if I didn't like his answer. Well that cop needs to be suspended!And if he wants to give lip themn you fire him for insubordination! Then I watch as fire trucks are forced to stop at the beginning of an emergency due to cars in the fire lane? As a fpd cruiser watches from under their perch near the commuter rail? Then an 18 wheeler stainless steel,spanking new trailor parks in front of the fire bays? after they drop off antique cars ? The fire station isnt a perch for the clique!!
Go away,please.
Lynch for Mayor

Maynard, MA

#114 Dec 9, 2010
Obsessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away,please.
Not going anywhere! LMAO! Sorry Mayor, not going away. I look forward to debates! I am hearing that you were not at the meeting last night regarding the school committee which you chair!

Isn't it about time that you post who you really are? You will be recieving request for the Tasca papers! I will point this out at the debate! Has he repaid the money that you stated he stole? Did you pick up the ball an have a forensic accountant comb the books for this massive fraud??? You will!
For stamos the Famous

Fitchburg, MA

#115 May 23, 2011
More for Stamos the famous
AAA

Orange, MA

#116 May 23, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going anywhere! LMAO! Sorry Mayor, not going away. I look forward to debates! I am hearing that you were not at the meeting last night regarding the school committee which you chair!
Isn't it about time that you post who you really are? You will be recieving request for the Tasca papers! I will point this out at the debate! Has he repaid the money that you stated he stole? Did you pick up the ball an have a forensic accountant comb the books for this massive fraud??? You will!
Move on, the Tasca saga is over and done with. Nobody gives a $hit
Chief Gallant

Fitchburg, MA

#117 May 23, 2011
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>Move on, the Tasca saga is over and done with. Nobody gives a $hit
I figured while the feds are in town that they just may be interested.
Support Mayor Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#118 Jun 4, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Now I need to ask AAA directly, where is there evidence of a "vendetta" against the police?? In this post I have discussed the need for new police vehicles, more police and fire fighters.I talk about supporting law abiding officers.
I speak of making sure that emergency vehicles are not hampered by illegally parked cars. Is this a "bad" thing?
I encourage every citizen in Fitchburg to register to vote. I would like that vote as I am the candidate of the people for the people. I believe in equal treatment for all the citizens of Fitchburg. One rule of law for everyone to be executed equally!
I have proposals for better education, many more jobs, the best law enforcement and in welcoming businesses into Fitchburg.
We must build a strong community; we must focus on bringing the community together as a whole. We need to work on bringing civility back into Fitchburg. The people of Fitchburg deserve better efforts towards these goals. The lack of attention given towards Fitchburgs needs has to change. I have the courage to stand up for the people of Fitchburgs' wants and needs. We must move Fitchburg forward with dignity, respect and a focus on making Fitchburg a better place to live.
IDK

Leominster, MA

#119 Jun 4, 2011
Support Mayor Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I need to ask AAA directly, where is there evidence of a "vendetta" against the police?? In this post I have discussed the need for new police vehicles, more police and fire fighters.I talk about supporting law abiding officers.
I speak of making sure that emergency vehicles are not hampered by illegally parked cars. Is this a "bad" thing?
I encourage every citizen in Fitchburg to register to vote. I would like that vote as I am the candidate of the people for the people. I believe in equal treatment for all the citizens of Fitchburg. One rule of law for everyone to be executed equally!
I have proposals for better education, many more jobs, the best law enforcement and in welcoming businesses into Fitchburg.
We must build a strong community; we must focus on bringing the community together as a whole. We need to work on bringing civility back into Fitchburg. The people of Fitchburg deserve better efforts towards these goals. The lack of attention given towards Fitchburgs needs has to change. I have the courage to stand up for the people of Fitchburgs' wants and needs. We must move Fitchburg forward with dignity, respect and a focus on making Fitchburg a better place to live.
The people you need to vote for you are not reading this forum. Get out there and campaign. When is your fundraiser?
Just Facts

United States

#120 Jun 6, 2011
IDK,

Lynch has already asked that you send all of your spare cash to his home address. Don't plan on seeing any evidence of an actual mayoral campaign though, if anything he will use it for his continued campaign in stalking and harrassing the Fitchburg Police and Fire departments.

You might actually be surprised how many people read what he has wrote on this forum, looked into his past, and presented that information to others so the truth about him will be well known.

Lynch doesn't have a prayer in hell, don't waste your time or money on this fool.
AAA

Orange, MA

#121 Jun 6, 2011
Just Facts wrote:
IDK,
Lynch has already asked that you send all of your spare cash to his home address. Don't plan on seeing any evidence of an actual mayoral campaign though, if anything he will use it for his continued campaign in stalking and harrassing the Fitchburg Police and Fire departments.
You might actually be surprised how many people read what he has wrote on this forum, looked into his past, and presented that information to others so the truth about him will be well known.
Lynch doesn't have a prayer in hell, don't waste your time or money on this fool.
He has to pay for that expensive lawyer he has.
IDK

Leominster, MA

#122 Jun 6, 2011
Just Facts wrote:
IDK,
Not interested in sending cash to Lynch - that goes against campaign finance laws, anyway. All contributions must be made in checks from verifiable accounts. Just trying to get him off this forum. I read this forum to discuss issues that affect my life, not this crazy conspiracy ranting or campaigning.
Funny AAA

Fitchburg, MA

#123 Jun 6, 2011
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>He has to pay for that expensive lawyer he has.
Don't think you will be able to get away with your corruption! You are heavily involved and will get caught!!

You may have gotten to a magistrate and an attorney but the truth will prevail! There are many attorneys and people are investigating your corruption.

Don't be surprised by the number of early retirements in an attempt to avoid prosecution!

Hey AAA; maybe some will have to sell their antique cars to pay for their own federal lawyers,huh???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide Prevention 'Ride of Your Life' is today Dec 14 hello 3
Britain to boost military presence in Persian Gulf Dec 13 Oliver Cromwell 4
Review: Gold Seal Waterproofing (Feb '10) Dec 8 Eugene Dean 5
German party mocked over immigrant language call Dec 7 Tim 1
do tou think rick rushton is on the take Dec 5 pissed off 1
Nonprofits issue obscures real taxes-spending d... Nov 30 Strong mayor 1
GoLocalWorcester | News | Special Report: Uber ... Nov 26 maryjaneprincton 1

Worcester News Video

Worcester Dating
Find my Match