Body found near woman's home

Jun 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

A partly decomposed body has been found in woods not far from the home of missing schoolteacher Rae Ann Bonnevie.

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ok buddy

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Jun 12, 2011
Christ wrote:
Really, you need to start speaking English. You're functionally retarded.
and your another prime example as to why nobody gives a shit about fitchburg, nuttin but hating pos losers who do nothing but attack others, have no goals in life, and sit on a pc all day talking shit on a newspaper forum. good day mam. im sory am Ie spelin wrng 4 u?
Brad Pitt

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Jun 13, 2011
ok buddy wrote:
<quoted text> and your another prime example as to why nobody gives a shit about fitchburg, nuttin but hating pos losers who do nothing but attack others, have no goals in life, and sit on a pc all day talking shit on a newspaper forum. good day mam. im sory am Ie spelin wrng 4 u?
I think you're my long lost brother Stu.

Are you Stu Pitt?
fitchburg

Leominster, MA

#24 Jun 21, 2011
Was this person ever positively identified?
Steroid kingpin

Fitchburg, MA

#25 Jun 22, 2011
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>Lynch you useless POS, this is not about you, save your rants for another topic.
Really nice to hear from you, Steroid man! You are the worthless POS.
Louney the man LMAO

Fitchburg, MA

#26 Jun 22, 2011
get a life lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW you have a story for everything. You such a man
Hello Louney!

Since: Jun 11

Warwick, MD

#27 Jun 26, 2011
"2 1/2 hours to answer breakin call is not unusual for any police department in a city the size of fitchburg. There are so many officers on a shift and calls are answered either in the order they are recieved or the nature of the call. They have procedures to follow in situations like yours, did you have proof that these people you mentioned were involved? did you see them? or are just assuming. My mother was broken into a few years ago, it took 4 hours for acop to show up, why? 3 car accidents, 1 shooting and several domestic assult calls. Unlike you my mother was understanding and patient. The dispatcher let her know upfront what was going on. Unless it was a breakin in progress your call went down a few notches on the prioity list."

For knowing so much about the "police" you should know that robbery is a crime in which someone forcefully takes something with you, either by force or intimidation of force... so yea the person being robbed is usually able to give a pretty detailed description.. its not like someone broke into their house while they were away and burglarized them. Also, the police are lame sitting ducks.. just becareful to call em out on it. I've been arrested for asking the cops why 20 of them were on a single street corner joking around, when 60 feet away there's a brutal fight going on. Piggies are corrupt, yea there are a few good ones but not enough to justify the asses.
IDK

Leominster, MA

#29 Jun 28, 2011
fitchburg wrote:
Was this person ever positively identified?
Yes.
Yes they did

Fitchburg, MA

#30 Jun 28, 2011
Lynch Mob

Orange, MA

#31 Jun 29, 2011
lucymeetmolly wrote:
"2 1/2 hours to answer breakin call is not unusual for any police department in a city the size of fitchburg. There are so many officers on a shift and calls are answered either in the order they are recieved or the nature of the call. They have procedures to follow in situations like yours, did you have proof that these people you mentioned were involved? did you see them? or are just assuming. My mother was broken into a few years ago, it took 4 hours for acop to show up, why? 3 car accidents, 1 shooting and several domestic assult calls. Unlike you my mother was understanding and patient. The dispatcher let her know upfront what was going on. Unless it was a breakin in progress your call went down a few notches on the prioity list."
For knowing so much about the "police" you should know that robbery is a crime in which someone forcefully takes something with you, either by force or intimidation of force... so yea the person being robbed is usually able to give a pretty detailed description.. its not like someone broke into their house while they were away and burglarized them. Also, the police are lame sitting ducks.. just becareful to call em out on it. I've been arrested for asking the cops why 20 of them were on a single street corner joking around, when 60 feet away there's a brutal fight going on. Piggies are corrupt, yea there are a few good ones but not enough to justify the asses.
Lynch is in of a campaign manager, sad too say you two seem to be on the same page. Give him a call.
Stevie

Bucksport, ME

#32 Jun 29, 2011
I just want to say that she was one of my family members. I know what happened exactly, it was not a murder to clear any confusion up. But, I'm appauled that you all could fight and argue about this in such a rude manner. You are arguing about things completely irrelevant. This is a tradgedy, and you're bitching and one-upping is senseless! RIP Rae.
IDK

Leominster, MA

#33 Jun 29, 2011
Stevie wrote:
I just want to say that she was one of my family members. I know what happened exactly, it was not a murder to clear any confusion up. But, I'm appauled that you all could fight and argue about this in such a rude manner. You are arguing about things completely irrelevant. This is a tradgedy, and you're bitching and one-upping is senseless! RIP Rae.
Stevie, so terribly sorry for your loss. I knew her and I know the children and what they are going through. I hope they never read these posts.
Stevie

Bucksport, ME

#34 Jun 30, 2011
IDK wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevie, so terribly sorry for your loss. I knew her and I know the children and what they are going through. I hope they never read these posts.
I didn't know her too well, but I was very close with her daughter and mother, and I really feel for them right now. Although at this point, I don't think they were very surprised, it is still a very sad time.
Sexyteen15

West Boylston, MA

#35 Jul 2, 2011
My deepest thoughts go out to all the family members. I recently had a family member go missing and it was hard to find out she had been abducted. I know it isn't really the same thing, but I do understand your grief. I send my sympathy and compassion out to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More school districts consider free meals for all 22 hr Keven1986 1
17 arrests target 'Outlaws' (Nov '07) Aug 25 ricanGod 41
Suicide Prevention 'Ride of Your Life' is today Aug 24 jtn 2
jodi arias Aug 24 deborahgoyette1 1
From the parrot's beak: 8/24 edition Aug 23 Karen 1
Fitchburg armed-robbery suspects held on high bail Aug 22 Jtn 3
The Best Testosterone Therapy Clinic in Central... (Nov '12) Aug 20 Eric 19
•••

Worcester News Video

•••