Body found near woman's home

Jun 10, 2011 Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette 33

A partly decomposed body has been found in woods not far from the home of missing schoolteacher Rae Ann Bonnevie.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so sad

Gardner, MA

#1 Jun 10, 2011
i hope it isnt her, but if it is my blessings go out to the family of this woman. its pretty sad the fpd cant even comb an area properly now. what the heck r they even here for? if people can murder and stash right in the back yard and a cop doesnt even care enough to look hard enough to find her, nobody is safe and we need the state police in fitchburg too. its getting rediculous everybody complains about the cops not even showing up to calls or situations now. i just recently had been robbed, took them 2 1/2 hours to show up! then when they did, didn't even search for the people after i told them EXACTLY were they were! i think everybody needs to start complaining to higher ups. no reason these guys should be paid to keep saying "nothing we can do"

no disrespect to the family in any way but i hear gun shots every day now, theres a murder every other week or more, stabbings daily, ect. we need the military or something. or at least we need to be able to bear arms and protect ourselves. it may take a long time, but if we make a big enough stink (as much as i cant stand lynch, he made a stink and now jr's is being noticed for the bs that really does go down there), then maybe we can get the states attention. otherwise the crime will be worse then the 70s in the next 6 months. there is NO law in fitchburg and the reason gang members and their families flood our city is just that word is you can get away with anything out here! so sad....
so sad

Gardner, MA

#2 Jun 10, 2011
and its pretty sad it took them a month! and a pedestrian had to find this! a month? COME ON GUYS! we have children walking home from school. either care, or resign.
IDK

Leominster, MA

#3 Jun 10, 2011
so sad wrote:
i hope it isnt her, but if it is my blessings go out to the family of this woman. its pretty sad the fpd cant even comb an area properly now. what the heck r they even here for? if people can murder and stash right in the back yard and a cop doesnt even care enough to look hard enough to find her, nobody is safe and we need the state police in fitchburg too. its getting rediculous everybody complains about the cops not even showing up to calls or situations now. i just recently had been robbed, took them 2 1/2 hours to show up! then when they did, didn't even search for the people after i told them EXACTLY were they were! i think everybody needs to start complaining to higher ups. no reason these guys should be paid to keep saying "nothing we can do"
no disrespect to the family in any way but i hear gun shots every day now, theres a murder every other week or more, stabbings daily, ect. we need the military or something. or at least we need to be able to bear arms and protect ourselves. it may take a long time, but if we make a big enough stink (as much as i cant stand lynch, he made a stink and now jr's is being noticed for the bs that really does go down there), then maybe we can get the states attention. otherwise the crime will be worse then the 70s in the next 6 months. there is NO law in fitchburg and the reason gang members and their families flood our city is just that word is you can get away with anything out here! so sad....
Who said this was a murder?
really

Gardner, MA

#4 Jun 10, 2011
what says it isnt? pretty sure it wasn't suicide and if so i doubt she would do it on a trail she walked to work. that is just a ignorant statement. if you don't have a smart or helpful comment, don't comment.
AAA

Orange, MA

#5 Jun 10, 2011
really wrote:
what says it isnt? pretty sure it wasn't suicide and if so i doubt she would do it on a trail she walked to work. that is just a ignorant statement. if you don't have a smart or helpful comment, don't comment.
And your comment is smart? She had been last seen 30 days ago leaving the house of a relative after an argument. I haven't read anything about this woman missing until a few days ago. How long did it take for someone in her family to realize she was missing and report it. It also was reported that she was seriously ill. There is a greater possiblity that it may be a suicide than a murder. It doesn't appear that this trail was well traveled otherwise she would have ben found sooner.
AAA

Orange, MA

#6 Jun 10, 2011
so sad wrote:
Why are you blaming the FPD? I read the local newspapers regulary, and I haven't read anything about this woman missing until a few days ago yet she was last seen 30 days ago leaving a relatves house after an argument. She was also reported to be very ill, this could be more of a suicide than a crime. Your placing blame before you even know the real facts. I would like to know when she was actualy reported missing, was it a few days ago or was it 30 days ago. Save your rants about the FPD for another story.
haha

Leominster, MA

#7 Jun 10, 2011
really wrote:
The police had been canvassing the neighborhood with a photo of her for a couple of weeks. She had been ill recently and it could have been an accident or natural causes.
AAA

Orange, MA

#8 Jun 10, 2011
so sad wrote:
2 1/2 hours to answer breakin call is not unusual for any police department in a city the size of fitchburg. There are so many officers on a shift and calls are answered either in the order they are recieved or the nature of the call. They have procedures to follow in situations like yours, did you have proof that these people you mentioned were involved? did you see them? or are just assuming. My mother was broken into a few years ago, it took 4 hours for acop to show up, why? 3 car accidents, 1 shooting and several domestic assult calls. Unlike you my mother was understanding and patient. The dispatcher let her know upfront what was going on. Unless it was a breakin in progress your call went down a few notches on the prioity list.
right

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Jun 10, 2011
w/e u guys say. and unlike you, i dont bash other peoples comments. none of you have any facts to disprove the opinions i have so who r u to judge me? and maybe so, but why don't you also think before you speak. if she offed herself why wouldn't she leave a letter? just because somebody is mentally ill they automaticly don't have the reasoning to leave some clues? its people like you who make people kill themselves. don't even try to understand. all i see on here is bashing of lynch and fpd. yet im out of line? if it takes them that long to respond, they need to ask for help. your right fo a city the size of fitchburg, they def don;t have anything close to a police force that can do much at all. so why don't you say this to the chief who wants to take your right to bear arms legitly? don't tell me what for. you just did the same thing and did they ever catch the robbers? i doubt it. because the system blows. and YES, i did know exactly who it was, unlike you sorry lacky's i actually use security systems and video. and still, they got away with it because they were a "minority". not even gonna go there. just keep bashing , cause lets face it. online shit talk is all the rave.:) and for your information, yes that trail is used pretty often. many crack heads and drunks go down that path. so yeah make sure your not ill informed before you go trying to make me look bad mr leominster. and by what crimes you describe don;t you think the differance between leominster and fitchburg is that they got staties not just town cops? if they cannot respond in time ok w/e, but when in court and a judge also lets them go on a plea every time, thats some bs and you know it. if this was your family member you wouldn't be defending the fpd that much. don't even try to say they didn't report it of course they did! it was the normal 48 hours to report a missing person. the papers don't print a lot of things. first time you heard maybe cause you got your head up your ass
right

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Jun 10, 2011
and yeah it was in progress. so def not much of an excuse. cause i still remember when we had rights instead of handing them over without question. my neighbor also got robbed last week. took them 8 hours to respond. he ended up calling the state police and they were there in 45 mins. pretty sad staties got more serious things to deal with and they still got there from another town even. if a cop can't help you, the judges and system fail you, thats were protecting your own, and doing your own detective work, and surveillance work wonders. i know many who feel that there is good excuses, and plain out retarded excuses. the cops can shoot a 21 bi-polar rapper cause they THINK hes gonna hurt them, but they can let go a bunch of the same bs cause they got latin king ties, or too afraid of discrimination card dealt. we can both argue, or wait and see. if they even print it. either way, this was just a opinion so unless you got any good ones with facts, don't bother to speak i could care less what your opinions are.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Jun 10, 2011
I guess I was actually lucky. I called 911 to report an intruder and I knew of his direction that he took. The FPD arrived in 67 minutes. My brother and I waited for them to describe the person. When they arrived they looked at us and drove by without stopping.
A Boston cruiser could of came from Boston in that time! To find out people have waited for four-to 8 hrs?? At this point, you must be allowed to arm!!
I called another time as there were roughly 30 young adults rampaging down the street yelling at neighbors to get the fuck away from their windows and mind their own business as they were anarchist, then three guys came running with knives on the other street. The dispatch told me it would be a 30 minute wait as there were only 4 cruisers on duty on friday and saturday. I felt this was unacceptable and I questioned the Mayor and Chief. I find out that the shifts are lopsided where all the police are on first shift monday-friday.
Since these incidents I have done my own detective work also. I had been followed and pointed out by a vehicle that parks in the FPD lot, Someone attempted to run me over and I reported them but do to who they were it was ignored so I began to cross reference possible connections in an attempt to figure out why I was being targeted. I was being threatened directly on these blogs as my name, address and CORI were divulged with threats.
The case against me began in Clinton in 2000, I was introduced to a person , I gave them piles of pavers. Then that family rented me a place. The relationship went sour after I turned him into the health department and then it began!! It will all be told.
Kellyann

Clinton, MA

#12 Jun 11, 2011
AAA wrote:
<quoted text> And your comment is smart? She had been last seen 30 days ago leaving the house of a relative after an argument. I haven't read anything about this woman missing until a few days ago. How long did it take for someone in her family to realize she was missing and report it. It also was reported that she was seriously ill. There is a greater possiblity that it may be a suicide than a murder. It doesn't appear that this trail was well traveled otherwise she would have ben found sooner.
As Rae Ann's cousin I can say that she was reported missing by her boyfriens on May 8th... 5 days after she went missing... and family members have been pressuring FPD to do their job & FIND HER!!!!! They are the ones who have dragged their feet, NOT US!!!!! Watch what conclusions you draw...
sorry

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Jun 11, 2011
I know this lady and her ex and children..who are really nice people.I really hope that it is not her,and that this family gets the privacy and respect that they deserve.
get a life lynch

Gardner, MA

#14 Jun 11, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
I guess I was actually lucky. I called 911 to report an intruder and I knew of his direction that he took. The FPD arrived in 67 minutes. My brother and I waited for them to describe the person. When they arrived they looked at us and drove by without stopping.
A Boston cruiser could of came from Boston in that time! To find out people have waited for four-to 8 hrs?? At this point, you must be allowed to arm!!
I called another time as there were roughly 30 young adults rampaging down the street yelling at neighbors to get the fuck away from their windows and mind their own business as they were anarchist, then three guys came running with knives on the other street. The dispatch told me it would be a 30 minute wait as there were only 4 cruisers on duty on friday and saturday. I felt this was unacceptable and I questioned the Mayor and Chief. I find out that the shifts are lopsided where all the police are on first shift monday-friday.
Since these incidents I have done my own detective work also. I had been followed and pointed out by a vehicle that parks in the FPD lot, Someone attempted to run me over and I reported them but do to who they were it was ignored so I began to cross reference possible connections in an attempt to figure out why I was being targeted. I was being threatened directly on these blogs as my name, address and CORI were divulged with threats.
The case against me began in Clinton in 2000, I was introduced to a person , I gave them piles of pavers. Then that family rented me a place. The relationship went sour after I turned him into the health department and then it began!! It will all be told.
WOW you have a story for everything. You such a man
AAA

Orange, MA

#15 Jun 11, 2011
Kellyann wrote:
<quoted text>
As Rae Ann's cousin I can say that she was reported missing by her boyfriens on May 8th... 5 days after she went missing... and family members have been pressuring FPD to do their job & FIND HER!!!!! They are the ones who have dragged their feet, NOT US!!!!! Watch what conclusions you draw...
I am sorry about your cousin and family. But there is only so much the police can do in a situation like this. It seems everyone needs to blame someone in the time of tragedy and it's always the police, sorry but the police are not to blame for this.
AAA

Orange, MA

#16 Jun 11, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Lynch you useless POS, this is not about you, save your rants for another topic.
Katie

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Jun 11, 2011
Kellyann wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported by her boyfriens 5 days after she went missing! How many boyfriens did she have? And why did it take 5 days to report her missing? There is something seriously wrong with this picture?
really

Gardner, MA

#18 Jun 11, 2011
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>Reported by her boyfriens 5 days after she went missing! How many boyfriens did she have? And why did it take 5 days to report her missing? There is something seriously wrong with this picture?
i guess in your eyes the police do no wrong. i wonder if you got cops in your family. you really need to keep your nose out of it. you are not any more of a opinion then lynch is. again as i said before, might want to have some facts or intelligent comments before you speak. you yourself are making accusations and insulting family members of a loved one who has passed on. i wouldn't doubt you also think the police are not in anyway corrupt anywere. hoe about this, you come back with some evidence of YOUR theory sense you want to bash on anybody who thinks the cops arn't to blame, come back with backed reasons as to why they are not. they may not be for response time, but i have dealt with cops many times in a lot of places and in cities like fitchburg they rather let things go if they can then pursue it. a lot of paperwork involved when they do their job so maybe thats why. but still, you ARE right there are many things. point is, 5 days after is also legit time, and another 25 days before it was publicly reported. don't you find that retarded a bit? if its a cops family member they are out within 3 days time minimum.

my brothers father was a cop, my grandfather was a cop, i also know what is and isn't. the issue is they take way too long and seem to drag their feet cause they think all of fitchburg is automaticlly crack heads, mental patients, drunks, or druggies. and the courts here, not everywere, but here, are a joke. it's ok for a minority with a long record to walk after murder, a shooting, or rape. but if a non minority does it first offense or not, gets at least 2 years. its statistics my friend, you may want to also look into those. trust me, i have much respect for police and what they risk everyday. so don;t get it wrong, but the time they took responding, idc how much you got back logged, 25 days??? family should have called the staties after a weeks time i will say that cause its obvious fitchburg police really could care less on any one case. if they canot handle the load, any respectable PD would ask for assistance, but the cheif rather cover things up, fight with the mayor, and not take any responsibility for what he allows in his station. eventually....the truth comes out. so we shall see.....
really

Gardner, MA

#19 Jun 11, 2011
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>Reported by her boyfriens 5 days after she went missing! How many boyfriens did she have? And why did it take 5 days to report her missing? There is something seriously wrong with this picture?
katie u may want to re read what you responded to. she said boyfriens cause its easy to mis type, and yes i do it too. so no nothing is wrong with the picture, your assuming the family is wrong somehow when its just you mis read things. s is right next to d. so yeah, and also 5 days is pretty short time to report a missing person, usually its a bit longer. not many do it right after 2 days. sometimes family members go off radar to be left alone. u ever think on that? none of us know exactly what went down, and why. so be respectful. problem is everybody just turns their heads, walks away, or doesn't care until it happens to them, and god forbid they are ignored when others do the same to them they did to the ones who needed people to notice. idc bout the rest of the world, but these days people are mean, cruel, heartless, and very selfish. i have many times seen cops at gourmet donuts near sunoco and such having coffee on duty time, 3-4 cruisers, while downtown was on fire with activity, 2-3 on firdays and Saturday's when they only have like 6 cruisers out and about. fights, drug dealing on collage grounds, ect. so you tell me who really gives a damn in the FPD. as soon as the sun goes down, all you see and hear is spanish music, rap music, cars with tinted windows, with 4 or more people inside cruising around. you think thats cool?

my neighbor was also robbed and they denied i even talked to them giving them information when the people came home to find their house ransacked, they also had atd but nobody responded that is fact and documented and being looked into. my report was never logged, was never put into a computer and i have evidence i called and they responded. so i guess they just drove on by eh? if they have to do that crap to meet quota, then call in staties. swallow the cop pride, and accept times are tough. overload of crime is going to occur and very fast. thank god the government shutdown was taken care of, otherwise what we seen these past few months would have increased more then 10 fold that i can promise you.
Christ

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Jun 12, 2011
Really, you need to start speaking English. You're functionally retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Simmons Family Gutter & Window Cleaning 1 hr Kyle 1
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 6 hr John 1,168
Debate: Gay Marriage - Holden, MA (Jan '12) Sep 26 Brian_G 16
3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Sep 25 Praxis33 70
city of crack heads! Lazy Wisstha,Mass! Sep 17 iam freeman 1
Dan Kirouac returns to Worcester for acoustic show Sep 14 New England music... 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 Get a job 4,701

Worcester News Video

Worcester Jobs

Worcester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Worcester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Worcester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]